• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like this pic...

PSX_20200821_204205.jpg

Lucky guy! Enjoy 👍🏻

Wow! Enjoy Sam!

Ok... so that's a gun! Does it have a smelling sensor "like a dog" or how are they planning to find their daughter with this??? 😁

PSX_20200822_220531.jpg

9 hours ago, Enaira said:

Ok... so that's a gun! Does it have a smelling sensor "like a dog" or how are they planning to find their daughter with this??? 😁

PSX_20200822_220531.jpg

Gosh it's good to finally be able to kinda discuss this film, and so grateful to have a decent copy now (my screener was not a great copy)

Yeah, the 'gun" is outa place in this film. Even when you know where it came from the fact that it's a bloody hand cannon made little sense. 

So........I’ve seen a few reviews of this now and they seem to be quite mixed, but hey you can’t please everyone.  All of them mentioned a big twist at the end, with more than one comparing it to M Night Shayamalan, reading betweb the lines I’m feeling like a ‘Sixth Sense’ type vibe 🤔 Not a clue which way that would go but I was expecting a straight up thriller, and this has made it all the more intriguing.... 😲

41 minutes ago, Gail said:

So........I’ve seen a few reviews of this now and they seem to be quite mixed, but hey you can’t please everyone.  All of them mentioned a big twist at the end, with more than one comparing it to M Night Shayamalan, reading betweb the lines I’m feeling like a ‘Sixth Sense’ type vibe 🤔 Not a clue which way that would go but I was expecting a straight up thriller, and this has made it all the more intriguing.... 😲

There are a few red herrings along tbe way and not all is as what it seems.

Overall it's an OK film. Thomas and Anne are exceptional in it but tbe film is quite disjointed and not everything is as fleshed out as originally written bit its definitely worth the watch. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

There are a few red herrings along tbe way and not all is as what it seems.

Did they take your Mary Poppins gag and run with it just for shits and giggles Geoff? 😂  Now that WOULD be a twist!!!! 

2 hours ago, Gail said:

Did they take your Mary Poppins gag and run with it just for shits and giggles Geoff? 😂  Now that WOULD be a twist!!!! 

Lol, nah. 

IMDB – AUGUST 24, 2020: “‘The Vanished’ Leads New VOD Releases, but the Top 10 Charts Agreed on Little Else” by Tom Brueggemann

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni62997106?ref_=nwc_art_plk

YAHOO ENTERTAINMENT – AUGUST 24, 2020: “‘The Vanished’ Leads New VOD Releases, but the Top 10 Charts Agreed on Little Else” by Tom Brueggemann

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/vanished-leads-vod-releases-top-220352078.html

YAHOO FINANCE – AUGUST 24, 2020: “‘The Vanished’ Leads New VOD Releases, but the Top 10 Charts Agreed on Little Else” by Tom Brueggemann

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/vanished-leads-vod-releases-top-220352078.html

Will be released in US on dvd on Oct 20th

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.