News coming though of discussions taking place for a new thriller in the same vain as "The Vanishing".

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3499930/laurence-fishburne-thomas-jane-join-hour-lead-exclusive/

I really like THE VANISHING. Hope TJ signs on to co-star with Fishburne, again.

Nothing new on this one so far.

https://cinando.com/en/Film/hour_of_lead_307978/Detail#informations

It's in pre-production, so we won't know a lot. But it looks like Anne Heche is also set to star in it.

I'm guessing that poster is just a quick mock-up. Not sure from where they 'borrowed' Fishburne's image, but TJ's looks like it came from THE MUTANT CHRONICLES. ^_^

https://cinando.com/en/Film/hour_of_lead_307978/Detail#informations

It's in pre-production, so we won't know a lot. But it looks like Anne Heche is also set to star in it.

I'm guessing that poster is just a quick mock-up. Not sure from where they 'borrowed' Fishburne's image, but TJ's looks like it came from THE MUTANT CHRONICLES. ^_^

Yup it sure did alright. Early mock ups and poster always make me giggle.

Yup it sure did alright. Early mock ups and poster always make me giggle.

Ha! Not sure how they get permission to do that, but it happens. Sometimes, the end results look like mock-ups. :blink:

Im sure that there is a friend of a friend of a friend kinda thing. Still normally looks pants though.

Im sure that there is a friend of a friend of a friend kinda thing. Still normally looks pants though.

Looks pants? :huh:

Looks pants? :huh:

Haha, ok must be a "UK-isum" pants is a term for Crap or Shit or rubbish. So over here with something looks rubbish its "Pants" - Dont get me started on what the kids say even I need a dictionary to keep up. :D

Haha, ok must be a "UK-isum" pants is a term for Crap or Shit or rubbish. So over here with something looks rubbish its "Pants" - Dont get me started on what the kids say even I need a dictionary to keep up. :D

:lol: I've never heard that term. Thanks for enlightening me!

:lol: I've never heard that term. Thanks for enlightening me!

Lol. my pleasure to share from across the pond.

Poster_307978.jpg

Um, this is a slight change to the original casting. Another poor mock up but still not sure if there is anything to this one.

film-hour-of-lead.jpg Poster_307978.jpg

Does make me chuckle when things change but stay the same but saving budget is saving budget.

Update.

The Exchange is handling sales at the EFM. Currently shooting in the U.S., the film charts the fallout after a ten-year-old girl goes missing from an RV park. The girl’s father (Jane) and mother (Heche) take justice into their own hands, stopping at nothing to track their daughter down. As they fall deeper into the search, a tragic revelation is uncovered, deepening the mystery of the girl’s disappearance.

I spoke with TJ about this yesterday. He told me that the film has already been mostly shot with Anne Heche and was filmed in Alabama. There are a few bits to wrap up on before it goes into post production. Nothing is known yet on release schedules and I forgot to ask if Fish or Patrick was in it. Sorry.

Oh this one sounds great!

Update.

The Exchange is handling sales at the EFM. Currently shooting in the U.S., the film charts the fallout after a ten-year-old girl goes missing from an RV park. The girl’s father (Jane) and mother (Heche) take justice into their own hands, stopping at nothing to track their daughter down. As they fall deeper into the search, a tragic revelation is uncovered, deepening the mystery of the girl’s disappearance.

I spoke with TJ about this yesterday. He told me that the film has already been mostly shot with Anne Heche and was filmed in Alabama. There are a few bits to wrap up on before it goes into post production. Nothing is known yet on release schedules and I forgot to ask if Fish or Patrick was in it. Sorry.

Thanks for the update, Geoff!! According to IMDb, it's planned for 2020. That's all I know, in terms of a release year. But I have been stalking Peter Facinelli's Instagram for further details & pics of TJ. ^_^

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6CIt-HlMt/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtHNt__H_Ee/

& yes, Patric is in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6pmqDHpvz/

Great images! 

90% filmed already, was mostly done in 2018/19 but I think re schedules/ re shoots are required (maybe test screenings, maybe budget) but TJ is hoping to gt this done in the spring. Then I guess is a while in post before release.

From Tom Behind the scenes in Alabama.

hour1.jpg

Anne taking a break. Photo by Tom. 

hour3.jpg

Anne with U of A football coach Kerry Stevenson. Photo by Tom. 

hour2.jpg

More from Thomas BTS

3.jpg

This was actually on set rather than before SFF '19

5.jpg