Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is it fair that a person is so photogenic - anybody else feel like a total bog-troll next to that??  Good photos, thanks Geoff 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful portraits! 

What does IFF mean Geoff? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Beautiful portraits! 

What does IFF mean Geoff? 

TFF not IFF 😁

Tribecca Film Festival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Screen Media currently this will be released in Dec with a limited cinema release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Geoff said:

According to Screen Media currently this will be released in Dec with a limited cinema release. 

Does 'limited' mean only certain countries, or limited number of cinemas worldwide?  Or does the definition vary depending on the distributor/deal?  Guess what I'm really asking is, is there a chance we'll get to see it over here? 🤞🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gail Bentley said:

Does 'limited' mean only certain countries, or limited number of cinemas worldwide?  Or does the definition vary depending on the distributor/deal?  Guess what I'm really asking is, is there a chance we'll get to see it over here? 🤞🤞

Honestly can't answer that at this point. Its normally limited screens in US and will all depend on how it does i guess. Was hoping for more and sooner than Dec to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Honestly can't answer that at this point. Its normally limited screens in US and will all depend on how it does i guess. Was hoping for more and sooner than Dec to be honest.

Surely you of all people can pull some strings?  😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alas the restraining orders prevent me from doing too much. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Alas the restraining orders prevent me from doing too much. 😉

Damn!  ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few more images of Thomas arriving at the premier on Apr 26th. 

gettyimages-1139554274-612x612.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 8:46 AM, Anna Clara said:

Thanks for the pics! I was in a withdrawal since the IG iatus. He’s into his white isn’t he. Love his Miller’s hair too.

Hi Anna Clara, welcome back !

I confess I didn't understand your sentence. What do you mean by withdrawal and IG hiatus? 

Best,

Enaira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 7:38 PM, Enaira said:

Hi Anna Clara, welcome back !

I confess I didn't understand your sentence. What do you mean by withdrawal and IG hiatus? 

Best,

Enaira

Oh I just meant he didn’t post on IG for few days! He must be busy in Kentucky... x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple I'd missed from the shoot. 

 

gettyimages-1145304653-2048x2048.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Anna Clara said:

Thank u Geoff!

This guy Corey Nickols who presumably took the shots must have worked as a police photographer...

Which if you think about it might have been a good concept considering the movie!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...