Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Well done Thomas and team! Universal appraisal of his performance, night work as he prefers, a controversial moustache 😂

Can't wait to see it...

Yup with the good review's and a fair few distributors wanting it im hoping for a theatrical release too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of the negotiations with potential distributors is that it does have a theatrical release so Im assuming this is part of gathering momentum by inviting more and more press to review the film to give it more weight and publicity, all good for us viewers though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Part of the negotiations with potential distributors is that it does have a theatrical release so Im assuming this is part of gathering momentum by inviting more and more press to review the film to give it more weight and publicity, all good for us viewers though! 

Indeed it is! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic news! 

But the wait is excruciating...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yihaaaa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Yihaaaa!

lol, couldn't have put it better myself and with any luck it will get an international cinema release date also so we can all enjoy it on the big screen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Geoff said:

That’s just made my day!!!! And great that there seemed to be a bit of a bidding war over it, fantastic vote of confidence 😃. TJ must be chuffed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

That’s just made my day!!!! And great that there seemed to be a bit of a bidding war over it, fantastic vote of confidence 😃. TJ must be chuffed!

The positive reviews it got really turned up the heat on a bidding war for it so yeah everyone involved is really pleased. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Geoff said:

The positive reviews it got really turned up the heat on a bidding war for it so yeah everyone involved is really pleased. 

You must be a bit proud as well Geoff - your poster is potentially going worldwide! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

You must be a bit proud as well Geoff - your poster is potentially going worldwide! 👍

Thats way outta my hands.

Screen Media will have their own marketing dept who will now get involved so we will now get a trailer as part of the ramping up of marketing and they may well decide to do their own poster for release.

If they want to release in the fall this should all start happening very quickly but who knows they may keep it. That would be kinda cool indeed but Ive got one framed in my office and at home so I take a quiet satisfaction regardless...............BUT it would be freakin cool to see it in quad form at the cinema. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Thats way outta my hands.

Screen Media will have their own marketing dept who will now get involved so we will now get a trailer as part of the ramping up of marketing and they may well decide to do their own poster for release.

If they want to release in the fall this should all start happening very quickly but who knows they may keep it. That would be kinda cool indeed but Ive got one framed in my office and at home so I take a quiet satisfaction regardless...............BUT it would be freakin cool to see it in quad form at the cinema. 😎

Got my fingers crossed for you - it would be SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!! 🤞🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

who knows they may keep it. That would be kinda cool indeed but Ive got one framed in my office and at home so I take a quiet satisfaction regardless...............BUT it would be freakin cool to see it in quad form at the cinema. 😎

I also like the poster very much and wish you luck! The dark tone and Tom in silhouette make it clear that it's a cop story taking place during the night. The position of the head is a representation of the exhaustion of that one night but also of the long years experience weighting on his shoulders. Do I see too much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I also like the poster very much and wish you luck! The dark tone and Tom in silhouette make it clear that it's a cop story taking place during the night. The position of the head is a representation of the exhaustion of that one night but also of the long years experience weighting on his shoulders. Do I see too much?

You see very clear indeed 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rehearsals and BTS. 

35362839_256624351564870_2638021449243164672_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas "creating" Ray 

35388021_256624331564872_6447631104055705600_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few more BTS 

35345780_256624224898216_3018499373496532992_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...