20 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Well done Thomas and team! Universal appraisal of his performance, night work as he prefers, a controversial moustache 😂

Can't wait to see it...

Yup with the good review's and a fair few distributors wanting it im hoping for a theatrical release too.  

Part of the negotiations with potential distributors is that it does have a theatrical release so Im assuming this is part of gathering momentum by inviting more and more press to review the film to give it more weight and publicity, all good for us viewers though! 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Part of the negotiations with potential distributors is that it does have a theatrical release so Im assuming this is part of gathering momentum by inviting more and more press to review the film to give it more weight and publicity, all good for us viewers though! 

Indeed it is! 😁

Fantastic news! 

But the wait is excruciating...

Yihaaaa!

50 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Yihaaaa!

lol, couldn't have put it better myself and with any luck it will get an international cinema release date also so we can all enjoy it on the big screen. 

50 minutes ago, Geoff said:

That’s just made my day!!!! And great that there seemed to be a bit of a bidding war over it, fantastic vote of confidence 😃. TJ must be chuffed!

8 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

That’s just made my day!!!! And great that there seemed to be a bit of a bidding war over it, fantastic vote of confidence 😃. TJ must be chuffed!

The positive reviews it got really turned up the heat on a bidding war for it so yeah everyone involved is really pleased. 

21 minutes ago, Geoff said:

The positive reviews it got really turned up the heat on a bidding war for it so yeah everyone involved is really pleased. 

You must be a bit proud as well Geoff - your poster is potentially going worldwide! 👍

6 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

You must be a bit proud as well Geoff - your poster is potentially going worldwide! 👍

Thats way outta my hands.

Screen Media will have their own marketing dept who will now get involved so we will now get a trailer as part of the ramping up of marketing and they may well decide to do their own poster for release.

If they want to release in the fall this should all start happening very quickly but who knows they may keep it. That would be kinda cool indeed but Ive got one framed in my office and at home so I take a quiet satisfaction regardless...............BUT it would be freakin cool to see it in quad form at the cinema. 😎

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Thats way outta my hands.

Screen Media will have their own marketing dept who will now get involved so we will now get a trailer as part of the ramping up of marketing and they may well decide to do their own poster for release.

If they want to release in the fall this should all start happening very quickly but who knows they may keep it. That would be kinda cool indeed but Ive got one framed in my office and at home so I take a quiet satisfaction regardless...............BUT it would be freakin cool to see it in quad form at the cinema. 😎

Got my fingers crossed for you - it would be SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!! 🤞🤞

15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

who knows they may keep it. That would be kinda cool indeed but Ive got one framed in my office and at home so I take a quiet satisfaction regardless...............BUT it would be freakin cool to see it in quad form at the cinema. 😎

I also like the poster very much and wish you luck! The dark tone and Tom in silhouette make it clear that it's a cop story taking place during the night. The position of the head is a representation of the exhaustion of that one night but also of the long years experience weighting on his shoulders. Do I see too much?

8 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I also like the poster very much and wish you luck! The dark tone and Tom in silhouette make it clear that it's a cop story taking place during the night. The position of the head is a representation of the exhaustion of that one night but also of the long years experience weighting on his shoulders. Do I see too much?

You see very clear indeed 😀

Rehearsals and BTS. 

35362839_256624351564870_2638021449243164672_n.jpg

Thomas "creating" Ray 

35388021_256624331564872_6447631104055705600_n.jpg

Few more BTS 

35345780_256624224898216_3018499373496532992_n.jpg