Seems to be getting some good reviews, and at least if individual critics aren’t 100% blown away with the film itself they sound like they appreciate Tom’s performance.  Good job too - can’t have anyone dissing The Boss!!!

On 5/2/2019 at 12:56 PM, Gail Bentley said:

Seems to be getting some good reviews, and at least if individual critics aren’t 100% blown away with the film itself they sound like they appreciate Tom’s performance.  Good job too - can’t have anyone dissing The Boss!!!

lol. Yup general consciousness seems to be good film, doesn't really bring us anything new but universal praise for Thomas in his portrayal of Ray. 

I spoke with Anjul Nigram last night (producer) "Tribeca was a blast. We’re starting to get offers from distributors and looking to lock one in soon."

Does this mean a cinema release, who knows depends who they go with but the fact they got offers is great news. 

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

I spoke with Anjul Nigram last night (producer) "Tribeca was a blast. We’re starting to get offers from distributors and looking to lock one in soon."

Does this mean a cinema release, who knows depends who they go with but the fact they got offers is great news. 

Excellent news! Fingers crossed 🤞 

New Image 

Crown Vic

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

New Image 

Crown Vic

Seen a few images from the film now and have to say, still not convinced about the face furniture.  Rare he looks anything less than perfect but this takes some getting used to!!

9 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Seen a few images from the film now and have to say, still not convinced about the face furniture.  Rare he looks anything less than perfect but this takes some getting used to!!

lol. No one does a tash quite like Tom. 

16 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

I know what you mean, but we don't have to like the characters. His job is to be an excellent chameleon. And at that he is supreme.

10 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I know what you mean, but we don't have to like the characters. His job is to be an excellent chameleon. And at that he is supreme.

Absolutely agree Ariane, just not quite digging the tash, maybe will feel differently about it when we get to see the film😄

49 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Absolutely agree Ariane, just not quite digging the tash, maybe will feel differently about it when we get to see the film😄

I admit I'm not a fan of moustaches either! 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

lol. No one does a tash quite like Tom. 

Sure it’ll grow on me (as it were!), I mean he totally rocked The Expanse half buzz-cut, maybe I’ve just got a hitherto unknown thing about ‘tashes........🤔. Maybe when I see it in action my opinion will change!  Still Tom when all’s said and done, so how bad can it really be?

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

Reviews seem to be overall quite flattering, and Tom's reputation has certainly remained intact if not enhanced.

1 hour ago, Gail Bentley said:

Reviews seem to be overall quite flattering, and Tom's reputation has certainly remained intact if not enhanced.

I agree. When it first came up Thomas was really excited about it and playing Ray so I'm glad it's all translated so well on to screen. 

50 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I agree. When it first came up Thomas was really excited about it and playing Ray so I'm glad it's all translated so well on to screen. 

So, forgive my ignorance of the industry here, what has to happen now to get the film on general release?  

18 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

So, forgive my ignorance of the industry here, what has to happen now to get the film on general release?  

As its an independent film its been done more privately (smaller companies/people) so it needs to be sold to a distributor (for example Warner Bros or Fox) who will the put money into marketing   ramp up interest then either cinema or DTV.

Well done Thomas and team! Universal appraisal of his performance, night work as he prefers, a controversial moustache 😂

Can't wait to see it...