Really looking forward to this one - looks like it plays to TJ's strengths, plenty of intense action with any luck!

9 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Really looking forward to this one - looks like it plays to TJ's strengths, plenty of intense action with any luck!

I think there are 3 or 4 big action scenes but I'm kinda hoping for a slow burn with lots of good interactions with Tom and Luke. As it all takes place over a single night there is a great opportunity of a good story and character archs. 

Yeah, I know what you mean - by intense, I didn't mean 'all guns blazing', more of an intense experience psychologically, I know Tom can easily carry off a bit of action but his forte IMHO is the more cerebral storyline.  (Thinking Standoff here, you could almost feel the hurt and anguish through the screen, all down to the performance of two great leads.)

19 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Yeah, I know what you mean - by intense, I didn't mean 'all guns blazing', more of an intense experience psychologically, I know Tom can easily carry off a bit of action but his forte IMHO is the more cerebral storyline.  (Thinking Standoff here, you could almost feel the hurt and anguish through the screen, all down to the performance of two great leads.)

Yes I agree if Josh (Director) can capture the claustrophobic feel that was obtained in Stand Off and Tom and Luke gel as much as Tom and Fish did then we have a winner!