For those of you on Instagram here is the official Crown Vic insta with updates being added. https://www.instagram.com/crownvicthemovie/?hl=en There is also a twitter account here  https://twitter.com/crownvicmovie but more updates going to Instagram. 

Really looking forward to this one - looks like it plays to TJ's strengths, plenty of intense action with any luck!

9 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Really looking forward to this one - looks like it plays to TJ's strengths, plenty of intense action with any luck!

I think there are 3 or 4 big action scenes but I'm kinda hoping for a slow burn with lots of good interactions with Tom and Luke. As it all takes place over a single night there is a great opportunity of a good story and character archs. 

Yeah, I know what you mean - by intense, I didn't mean 'all guns blazing', more of an intense experience psychologically, I know Tom can easily carry off a bit of action but his forte IMHO is the more cerebral storyline.  (Thinking Standoff here, you could almost feel the hurt and anguish through the screen, all down to the performance of two great leads.)

19 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Yeah, I know what you mean - by intense, I didn't mean 'all guns blazing', more of an intense experience psychologically, I know Tom can easily carry off a bit of action but his forte IMHO is the more cerebral storyline.  (Thinking Standoff here, you could almost feel the hurt and anguish through the screen, all down to the performance of two great leads.)

Yes I agree if Josh (Director) can capture the claustrophobic feel that was obtained in Stand Off and Tom and Luke gel as much as Tom and Fish did then we have a winner! 

NEW BLOG IS UP ON RAW FOR CROWN VIC. 

Tickets go on sale at midnight tonight. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bve2I4BnNg_/ Possible poster reveal on Greg Bello's (co - producer and co -star) insta. 

Quick review ahead of Tribeca.

Crown Vic follows two police officers (Thomas Jane and Luke Kleintank) at opposite ends of their career over the course of a single, tumultuous night in the Olympic Division of Los Angeles. A rookie looking to escape from the shadow of his father finds his first patrol spiraling towards a search for a missing girl and a violent hunt for two cop killers on the loose. A squad car becomes a home to the musings of the rookie and his older partner as they chase down a motley crew of increasingly aggressive suspects, roaming their patrol zone, looking for trouble. 

The orange-bathed streets of LA play foil to grounded, naturalistic performances from Jane and Kleintank. Contrasting scenes of pulsating violence, Crown Vic is a wild ride of a thriller that wrestles with the grey area between justice and law. 

—Joe Yanick

Posters care of Anjul Nigam (Producer)

CrownVicTribecaOneSheetOpenAllNight.jpg

CrownVicTribecaOneSheetTwoCopsOneNight.jpg

CVP outsideB.jpg

The "Open All Night' poster is now the official one and I'm chuffed to say (with some great support from Tom and Anjul) it was me that did it and my company that's producing it and shipping them.out to NYC for the premiere. Geek heaven. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

The "Open All Night' poster is now the official one and I'm chuffed to say (with some great support from Tom and Anjul) it was me that did it and my company that's producing it and shipping them.out to NYC for the premiere. Geek heaven. 

Woohoo - go Geoff!!! Well done, chuffed to bits for you! 👍😁  Geek heaven indeed!

11 hours ago, Gail Bentley said:

Woohoo - go Geoff!!! Well done, chuffed to bits for you! 👍😁  Geek heaven indeed!

Thanks. I'm getting a nice framed one for my office 😁

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Thanks. I'm getting a nice framed one for my office 😁

Nice one - you getting The Boss to sign it or are you too cool for that?? 😎😉

Oh I've already got my very special Punisher one that Tom did for me hanging up at home. 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Oh I've already got my very special Punisher one that Tom did for me hanging up at home. 

Nice!  Any chance of a sneak peek?

On 4/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, Geoff said:

CONGRATS!!! 😍 

If one of those posters was to "accidentally" find its way to my mailbox, I wouldn't complain. 😉

BEAUTIFUL!!! 😊👏

muchas gracias