Thomas Jane and Luke Kleintank will star in the film “Crown Vic” for writer/director Joel Souza.

Crown Vic” follows one explosive night in the life of a seasoned LAPD veteran as he takes a young cop out on patrol and shows him the brutal reality of life behind the wheel.

More details here

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/thomas-jane-luke-kleintank-crown-vic-1202812914/

Brief chat with TJ on Crown Vic

Me: "What can you tell us about Crown Vic? sounds like a modern Training Day"

Thomas Jane: "Crown Vic is more realistic than training day, it takes place over one night and is a hard look at being a cop in America these days. I like it because it's way more complex than "good cop" "bad cop"

Sometimes you've got to do bad shit to do the right thing."

More updates to follow...........

Brief chat with TJ on Crown Vic

Me: "What can you tell us about Crown Vic? sounds like a modern Training Day"

Thomas Jane: "Crown Vic is more realistic than training day, it takes place over one night and is a hard look at being a cop in America these days. I like it because it's way more complex than "good cop" "bad cop"

Sometimes you've got to do bad shit to do the right thing."

More updates to follow...........

Another movie!? Whoa. He's keeping busy, isn't he? Nice to hear TJ's take on it. Thanks for that exclusive! ;)

I like when movies film outside of LA. B)

I also think it's great that David Krumholtz is a part of this cast. I've always liked him.

Interesting as well as producing and having a small part. It would appeal that Alec Baldwin was originally going to play TJ's role of Ray alongside Scott Eastwood. https://variety.com/2016/film/news/alec-baldwin-scott-eastwood-crown-vic-1201745400/

Wow! To go from Baldwin to Jane is quite a difference. :blink: I wonder why Baldwin decided to not play the role.

Not sure but as he is Exec Producer too maybe its a cost thing? Was back in 2016 thought so could be a simple schedule conflict. Good news for us though.

Not sure but as he is Exec Producer too maybe its a cost thing? Was back in 2016 thought so could be a simple schedule conflict. Good news for us though.

Maybe. Good news, indeed. :D

Update.

Spoke with TJ about this also yesterday.

"CROWN VIC just got into the Tribeca Film Fest in NYC - great news. Alec Baldwin produced the film and called me a little while ago to say it is great. Id look out for that one"

Tribeca Film fest is on this year April 24th - May 5th. Ive also reached out to Alec Baldwin and Anjul Nigam (Producers) to try and see if we are getting anything official soon.

Tribeca Film Fest will release its schedule on March 13th so should get day and show times then, plus hopefully more official images, posters etc before the marketing campaign starts.

Update.

Spoke with TJ about this also yesterday.

"CROWN VIC just got into the Tribeca Film Fest in NYC - great news. Alec Baldwin produced the film and called me a little while ago to say it is great. Id look out for that one"

Tribeca Film fest is on this year April 24th - May 5th. Ive also reached out to Alec Baldwin and Anjul Nigam (Producers) to try and see if we are getting anything official soon.

That is great news! :)

Tribeca Film Fest will release its schedule on March 13th so should get day and show times then, plus hopefully more official images, posters etc before the marketing campaign starts.

Hope it attracts plenty of attention.

Me too! Im really up for this one. From what TJ has said its a real gritty ride!