Marcia

RAW BIRTHDAYS - Let's Celebrate!!

Thank you all !

Dear Gail, RAW sister leading the way, it's now your time to enjoy a day of joy and bliss as you turn 50 👍🏻 there's only one thing I can wish you within these walls : that you meet TJ before your next "round" birthday. But you know that outside of the forum I wish you all the best!

🎂🍾🥂🎁

Awwww Gail, I hope you have a fantastic day which is filled with love and new memories to make. I hope I get to see you in Aug. xx

Happy birthday Gail ...I hope you have a wonderful day ...😀

Eeeeee.... happy cakeday lady! Wishing you the loveliest of birthdays - not just today but all weekend. I hope you spoiled rotten, and thoroughly pampered! 

Do you have any special plans? 🎂🥳🥂🎉♥️

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Dear Gail, RAW sister leading the way, it's now your time to enjoy a day of joy and bliss as you turn 50 👍🏻 there's only one thing I can wish you within these walls : that you meet TJ before your next "round" birthday. But you know that outside of the forum I wish you all the best!

🎂🍾🥂🎁

My dear Ariane - thank you so much 😘 I’m sure we all share the wish to meet TJ, hopefully one day the wish will come true! x

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Awwww Gail, I hope you have a fantastic day which is filled with love and new memories to make. I hope I get to see you in Aug. xx

Thanks Geoff - really hope to see you soon! xx

1 hour ago, Samantha 24 said:

Happy birthday Gail ...I hope you have a wonderful day ...😀

Thanks Samantha - I will do my best!! 😉😁

2 hours ago, Nicole said:

Eeeeee.... happy cakeday lady! Wishing you the loveliest of birthdays - not just today but all weekend. I hope you spoiled rotten, and thoroughly pampered! 

Do you have any special plans? 🎂🥳🥂🎉♥️

Thanks lovely - I'm looking forward to a day of not having to lift a finger! 😁. Sadly, the perfect storm of The Virus and the usual British summer ☔ meant making any plans was a bit pointless 😔 but determined to enjoy my day anyway!! x

Happy birthday Nicole!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend doing whatever you enjoy with the people you love! 😘🎂🍾🥂🎁🎉

Blimey all the birthdays are happening!

Happy birthday Nicole hope you have a fantastic day and get lots of goodies x 

22 hours ago, Gail said:

Thanks lovely - I'm looking forward to a day of not having to lift a finger! 😁. Sadly, the perfect storm of The Virus and the usual British summer ☔ meant making any plans was a bit pointless 😔 but determined to enjoy my day anyway!! x

Well, I hope you had a wonderful day, regardless. What did you do to celebrate?

2 hours ago, Gail said:

Happy birthday Nicole!  I hope you have a fabulous weekend doing whatever you enjoy with the people you love! 😘🎂🍾🥂🎁🎉

Thank you so much, Gail! I had no idea our birthdays are so close... how cool is that?! Ha ha! Looking forward to seeing my daughter tomorrow... and finally meeting my grandson! x

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Blimey all the birthdays are happening!

Happy birthday Nicole hope you have a fantastic day and get lots of goodies x 

That's because the best people are born in July, Geoff! 

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! x

13 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Looking forward to seeing my daughter tomorrow... and finally meeting my grandson! x

How cool! That sounds like a great birthday!  How old is he? Bon anniversaire Nicole! Enjoy your day and let them spoil you 👍🏻👩👧

5 hours ago, Nicole said:

Well, I hope you had a wonderful day, regardless. What did you do to celebrate?

Not too much really (wasn’t feeling 100%), my lovely work family spoiled me on Thursday with flowers, gifts and even a cake with candles (but not the traditional one for each year, didn’t want to set the fire alarms off! 😉😁) so just had a nice relaxing day with my beloved.  Hopefully we’ll be able to have a break away later in the year to make up for it 🤞.

1 hour ago, Nicole said:

Looking forward to seeing my daughter tomorrow... and finally meeting my grandson! x

Oh Nicole that sounds like a lovely day you’ve got right there!  Enjoy lovely - your grandson’s gonna love you!  x😘

On 7/4/2020 at 11:38 AM, Enaira said:

How cool! That sounds like a great birthday!  How old is he? Bon anniversaire Nicole! Enjoy your day and let them spoil you 👍🏻👩👧

Thank you! He's 12!

On 7/4/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gail said:

Not too much really (wasn’t feeling 100%), my lovely work family spoiled me on Thursday with flowers, gifts and even a cake with candles (but not the traditional one for each year, didn’t want to set the fire alarms off! 😉😁) so just had a nice relaxing day with my beloved.  Hopefully we’ll be able to have a break away later in the year to make up for it 🤞.

Glad you had a chilled day with 'im indoors! 😋 Flowers, cake, pressies... how lovely! Hope you manage to get away soon!

On 7/4/2020 at 12:55 PM, Gail said:

Oh Nicole that sounds like a lovely day you’ve got right there!  Enjoy lovely - your grandson’s gonna love you!  x😘

It was a lovely day but utterly exhausting! At the best of times, we live a very quiet life, even more so thanks to the lockdown. It was a bit of a shock to the system to suddenly have three more people in my home, two of whom spoke constantly! There was a lot of catching up to do... and much laughter! My grandson is lovely, and seems to be very much like me in that he is really quiet. 😂

I'm currently wishing I'd prepped a bit better for work, and made sure I could take today off to recover!

Happy birthday @davidallcock! Hope you spend a fantastic day with family and friends.

An excellent birthday to you @inspiredmad! wishing you a fun day, beautiful weather and lots of surprises 🎂🎁🍾

Hey Inspiredmad!  Sending you very best wishes for a great birthday, hope you have a wonderful day 🎉🥳🍾🎂🎁

Happy cakeday @inspiredmad - have a lovely day!

Happy Birthday, hope you have a good one 🎂🍻🎉

Happy birthday CJ... happy birthday CJ... haaaapppppyy birthdayyyyyyy dear CJ! 👏🏼👋🏼

Enjoy your cake and presents !

Happy birthday CJ - hope you have a great day! 🎁🍾🎉🎂🥳

(And enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!)