Marcia

RAW BIRTHDAYS - Let's Celebrate!!

Happy birthday Sidewaysgaze!

You may never read this but I wanted to pay respect to your countless (well actually 1.659 😳) posts. We still profit from your dedication to all things RAW.

Enjoy your day, have fun and see you around! 

Yes, happy burpday, Sidey! Have a lovely day! xx

Happy birthday Sundance!

Wishing you an awesome day with lots of fun and surprises.

Many happy returns Sundance - hope you have a fabulous day! 🎂🍾

Wow @Chris Sue !! You share a birthday with our second boss @Tim Bradstreet 👍🏻 wishing you both a fantastic day, let family and friends cheer you and spoil you !

Happy birthday Chris Sue - hope you've had a great day filled with love and laughter! 🎂🍾🎉

And happy birthday too to Mr Bradstreet - have a good one sir! 🍻

Hey, everyone! It's been awhile. I've been juggling lots of projects that take up so much of my time. It's tricky to balance everything (trying, just need to try harder). But I knew I had to visit this place today to celebrate our master @Tim Bradstreet😎

Oh, how I miss TB's presence on these boards. I wish you newbies & Loyal Members could have the chance to chat with him on here. You'd love it! 

Anyways, it seems my photo file size is too big to post on here, I'm afraid.  

For those who don't follow me on IG, here's a pic I took of Tim (& stylized) & posted to celebrate his special day: 

HAPPIEST 53rd BIRTHDAY, TB!!! 🎂 

Enjoy!!! 😃

Happy Birthday, @Chris Sue!!!! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Bday full of laughter & love!!! 🎂

On 2/17/2020 at 12:44 AM, Rosella said:

Hey, everyone! It's been awhile. I've been juggling lots of projects that take up so much of my time. It's tricky to balance everything (trying, just need to try harder). But I knew I had to visit this place today to celebrate our master @Tim Bradstreet😎

Oh, how I miss TB's presence on these boards. I wish you newbies & Loyal Members could have the chance to chat with him on here. You'd love it! 

Anyways, it seems my photo file size is too big to post on here, I'm afraid.  

For those who don't follow me on IG, here's a pic I took of Tim (& stylized) & posted to celebrate his special day: 

HAPPIEST 53rd BIRTHDAY, TB!!! 🎂 

Enjoy!!! 😃

Was a lovely tweet too. 

Thank you so much Enaira, Gail & Rosella for your birthday wishes! I had a great day with my loved ones and that was just what I needed 😊 It's been a while, but changes in my life are taking all my time, hope to be back here soon...

Hope everyone is doing fine and a belated happy birthday to @Tim Bradstreet

1 hour ago, Chris Sue said:

Thank you so much Enaira, Gail & Rosella for your birthday wishes! I had a great day with my loved ones and that was just what I needed 😊 It's been a while, but changes in my life are taking all my time, hope to be back here soon...

You're very welcome!  Glad to hear you had a good day, and I hope all your life changes are positive ones 😊

Al !!! How cool that you and Chris practically share a birthday 😁 I hope you'll enjoy the day throughout and all the best from me for this new year 😉 it's great to exchange with you on this forum.

Sending you very best wishes for your birthday AI - hope you’ve had a great day!   
Very nearly sharing with TB and TJ too!

Thank you for your kind words 💕 It's a pleasure to be among such amazing people here - and to have great february companions as well 😊

On 2/18/2020 at 1:33 AM, Geoff said:

Was a lovely tweet too. 

Why thank you, sir! 😊

On 2/18/2020 at 2:48 PM, Chris Sue said:

You're very welcome! Happy to read you enjoyed your celebration! 😃

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, @Al.!!! Hope you had a wonderful time! 🎂

Haps Biths John. Hope you have a great day rocking hard buddy. 

Hey Mr Weber!  Happy birthday to you - hope you have a fantastic day! 🍻

I'm joining the gang here! Happy RAW birthday John! I've enjoyed reading your countless posts 👍🏻

Geoff, our RAW forum master, fair digital boss, news and tease provider, secured channel to TJ... but much more than that: movie connoisseur, electronic friend from across the channel, fun comments supplier and lovely human being: today's your birthday and I wish you all the best for this new year full of adventures and endeavors. Enjoy each day personally and professionally! My heart beats with yours on this occasion 🎂🍾🥂🎁🎆

RAW Master, Renegade, TJ’s right hand man, movie aficionado - I raise a glass to celebrate your birthday Geoff!🥂

I’m pretty sure this will be one of the weirdest birthdays ever, but I really hope you have a great day and wishing you all the very best for the year ahead! 🎂🎉

Happy birthday Geoff . Thank you so much for your hard work and keeping us updated with everything . I hope you have a great day . 🎂🎂🎂

Happy Birthday Geoff 🥳

Wishing you all the best, have a beautiful day 🍰

Happy Birthday Geoff  :)  🥳  Thankyou for everything you do and keeping us all up to date on things here. 

thx guys those were some lovely messages. Much appreciated. x 

Very happy birthday to you Samantha! I hope you'll be able to meet with some friends and family, be it with 1,5m distance or per video. Enjoy your Sunday, best wishes 🎂🍰🍾🥂🎁