Marcia

RAW BIRTHDAYS - Let's Celebrate!!

happy birthday to me! thanks

HAPPY 51st Birthday, TIM BRADSTREET!!! ?

Wherever you are today, know that you're being celebrated in spirit by this community, as we all look up to you in awe. Hope you're enjoying the most fantastic Bday ever!!!!!! :wub: You deserve millions of reasons to smile today (or, at least, 51 ;) ).

*bday hugs* <3

-- Rosella @-}-->---

Happy Belated Mr B. Hope you had a cracking day!

"Happy birthday to me, happy bi.......................... wait, where the hell is everybody?????"

HAPPY SUPER BELATED BIRTHDAY, GEOFF!!! Hope it was EPIC!! :P

Sorry you had to sing to yourself, pal. :unsure: I took a tiny break from RAW, but I'll strive to be more active, so you don't have to feel like you're talking to yourself, again (I know that feeling, too).

Happy birthday Mazzie. Hope you have a great day. From everyone at RAW. 

Happy birthday to TJA, hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday to Shaun and Aurelia - Not been around for a while but we hope you have a great day.

RAW

Hey, Geoff! That's kind of you to wish members a "Happy Bday" even if they may never see it. 

But I actually already started this thread awhile back to mark such special occasions & keep Bday msgs. in one place: 

Any chance you'd want to merge the threads?

Hi ya, yes I can merge them when I get a bit of time but there are a lot of individual birthday threads to go over plus I think it's kinda nice that people get their own thread on their birthday, feels like a little RAW gift but if it gets outa hand I'll give it a tidy up. 😀

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Hi ya, yes I can merge them when I get a bit of time but there are a lot of individual birthday threads to go over plus I think it's kinda nice that people get their own thread on their birthday, feels like a little RAW gift but if it gets outa hand I'll give it a tidy up. 😀

Thanks! Oh, you don't have to combine ALL of the individual Bday threads. Maybe just the ones posted most recently this year? Not sure how many there are of those, but hopefully that won't take up too much of your time. Not a priority, really. Just when you can. 😀

I always loved getting a personal Bday thread myself; it is a nice little gift. So maybe that can still be a tradition reserved for staff/active members? 

Happy birthday Geoff!!  Hope you have a fabulous day! 😀 And here’s to a fun, interesting and trouble free Q & A 🤞

23 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Happy birthday Geoff!!  Hope you have a fabulous day! 😀 And here’s to a fun, interesting and trouble free Q & A 🤞

Cheers.