Rosella

Stephen King's 1922 (Netflix)

Wow, really nice pictures, Thomas looks so relaxed and happy! Positive energy after a job well done. 

Funnily enough, just watched this again at the weekend - poor cow (the actual cow, not his wife!!).  Still a great film 👍

Sorry guys, haven't here in a while...lots going on! Hope the gang is all doing great and of course to you to TJ!

I did see this...really enjoyed it on the whole. What I really liked about it was I have never seen anything quite like this before.

Would anyone agree? Has there anything quite close to this out there?

This is another great flick to add to TJ's performances :)

13 minutes ago, sunshine said:

Sorry guys, haven't here in a while...lots going on! Hope the gang is all doing great and of course to you to TJ!

Hello Sunshine, how good to have you back! I'm fond of experimented RAW forumers who can spread their wisdom and lead the way into Jane's universes. I saw Rosella asked a question for you during the Q&A 🙂 so you've not  been away so long finally 😉

1 hour ago, sunshine said:

I did see this...really enjoyed it on the whole. What I really liked about it was I have never seen anything quite like this before.

Would anyone agree? Has there anything quite close to this out there?

This is another great flick to add to TJ's performances :)

Hi Sunshine! 👋 Good to see you back on the boards!  I have to admit a fondness for Stephen King stories in general, and having TJ in the starring role just made it even sweeter.  I love his portrayal of a slow descent into guilt induced madness,  how can such a sweet guy pull off such a disturbing performance.....😟. Guess that’s just a great actor doing his thing!  Hope you’re gonna be around for a while Sunshine 😀