MikeyP

The Punisher: "Blood Night" an 80-page photo graphic novel

Well, it's been far too long since I've been on these boards. If anyone is still around and wanting to check out a fun Punisher fan project a few buddies and I slapped together, please take a look and let us know what you think.

The book itself and a little teaser video can be found here:

http://www.lift-offstudios.com/bloodnight/

Please enjoy and let us know what we can do better for round 2. We plan to go much larger and integrate more MU characters into the mix. With any luck, we can get 2-3 more of these type projects completed.

image.jpg1_zpso0ureewp.jpg

8D0B45F0-C593-4503-BF35-0BBCAF649233_zps

FEE36FA8-6FA0-4325-AFF1-F6626A79C5F8_zps

Thanks, bud. It's not perfect. Lots of things I'd do differently. Considering we've never done anything of this scale before, I'm pretty proud of it. Now that we have one under our belt I'm really hoping to get part 2 on the radar and bring most of the story to a close... note I said "most" lol

Thanks for checking it out and please share with other like minded folks if you dug it :)

So I'm making yet another Punisher costume. This time I'm taking one vest and making interchangeable skull panels. This will allow me to swap skulls yet keep the same vest. I also plan to add new accessories that I can swap out as well. I've ordered white armored gloves and I need to find a pair of white Dr Martens to customize. I also plan to add white gun holsters/pouches that I can swap out with the current black gear that I have.

I have started the work 3 skull panels.

First, Lewis LaRosa's

50E23298-4BAE-4895-A930-0438E67A502E_zps

2nd is the Dirty Laundry skull

51B012A1-B3D4-4025-8A99-33A595C48EBD_zps

3rd is the Marco Checchetto skull (need to clean this one up a bit)

1B6195B8-DAE1-4F90-9ED0-6974F9C956E0_zps

Surprisingly, I'm not a fan of the Lee skull on the vest. It could just need a little cleaning up....or maybe it's a bit too large?

A0CC243A-6512-4C99-A6F3-CBB0EF85061F_zps

I am digging the Rocafort skull, though. Smaller but it works in my opinion

A36BDCAE-3D9D-4AB3-91D9-FD8D1AFF9ACF_zps

Thoughts/opinions? Or any other skull designs you'd like to see added?

Nice pics pal.

Thanks, bud

Thanks, man. Working on a few more skulls at the moment ;)

great stuff! can't wait to see more!

Thanks, gents..hoping to post more in the upcoming days

Thanks, fellas!

A quick update to the "Blood Night" project. The photographer decided to print the 80 page graphic novel and, man, if it didn't turn out beautifully. I greatly prefer it to the digital format. Here are some quick photos. Lift-Off Studios is going to sell several small runs of the book, at no profit, just covering printing costs of the 80 page graphic novel to drum up interest for part II (featuring Black Widow). If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll update the thread once the books have been printed.

IMG_7196_zps9p3x9x6e.jpg

IMG_7197_zpspgvfpsej.jpg

IMG_7198_zps50apyy3x.jpg

IMG_7199_zps6sbkwjpf.jpg

IMG_7203_zpsd4o2b7mw.jpg

It's been awhile. Coaching softball for two of my daughters eats a ton of time. But... Anyone interested in physical copies of "Blood Night" feel free to order them here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/david-jaffe/blood-night-photonovel/paperback/product-22757600.html

Please note that the order is fulfilled by the online supplier, not by me personally as this is a not-for-profit fan project. There is a 3-5 day lead time for printing to actual shipping.