Geoff

Hello???

Hmmmm... you're still inside your cocoon remember? So any threats you express come out muffled and mostly incomprehensible... keep on talking ... yes yes... hmmmm...

For my part I do hope we'll have fun during the next 2 weeks! Especially with the on-coming Malone panty line 😁 I'm sure TJ will not disappoint me!

If I can add 2 and 2 however, it seems you'll be back just in time for the Crimson Blues shooting. So enjoy your time off and come back safely please. 

Ah yes, I forgot that bit - will have to REALLY SHOUT!

I will absolutely laugh my a$$ off if your idea's been taken on board - I'd buy some purely for novelty value! 🤣🤣

Hey Ariane - here's a thought!  Maybe The Three Amigos (TJ, TB & GW) would like to do us an autographed pair each, no printing needed, just a Sharpie pen and Bob's your uncle!  Or are you holding out for the official Malone undercrackers? 😂😂

7 hours ago, Gail said:

Hey Ariane - here's a thought!  Maybe The Three Amigos (TJ, TB & GW) would like to do us an autographed pair each, no printing needed, just a Sharpie pen and Bob's your uncle!  Or are you holding out for the official Malone undercrackers? 😂😂

Bob's my uncle? 😳 is this another exotic British saying?

What you're suggesting above (personal drawing from TB, autographs from TJ and GW) is a beautiful daydream and would make me very happy no matter on which support it is made. Still it's a daydream...

A bunch of funny t-shirts or mugs or whatever kitchen towels 🤣 would be perfectly ok though. I don't really know what to expect, you never know with those 3!

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

Bob's my uncle? 😳 is this another exotic British saying?

I think 'exotic' might be stretching a point, but yes, it's yet another British one - possibly started from references to nepotism in government (no-one seems positive on that), but basically means 'there you go!'

2 hours ago, Enaira said:

What you're suggesting above (personal drawing from TB, autographs from TJ and GW) is a beautiful daydream and would make me very happy no matter on which support it is made. Still it's a daydream...

God yes - a drawing from Mr B would be fantastic!  We can always dream......

(You do realise that we're on totally the wrong thread for this conversation - I can almost see Geoff's eye starting to twitch from here *now mentally picturing Commissioner Dreyfus from The Pink Panther films 😆*)

Lol. In the Bar most things go.

I'm flattered to be in included 

Have a fantastic holiday Gail!

Will do, thanks Geoff 😉

13 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm flattered to be in included

Included?  Geoff you’re part of the furniture matey, always included! 👍

On 9/7/2019 at 10:22 AM, Gail said:

Included?  Geoff you’re part of the furniture matey, always included! 👍

But only if you bring custom-printed drinking vessels. 🤭

(I'm pretending I haven't just read a conversation about printed and autographed knickers.)

Or indeed any drinking vessels 🍺🥃🍸🍷

(And yes, you did just read that conversation!!)

2 hours ago, Gail said:

Or indeed any drinking vessels 🍺🥃🍸🍷

(And yes, you did just read that conversation!!)

No, no, I really didn't. 

**covers eyes, and sings lalalalalaaaa**

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈