Geoff

Hello???

Im sat in this damn bar all by myself drinking Jack & Coke.

Hello? :P

WE ARE HERE!

WE ARE HERE!! ^_^

Hi guys I am back sorry I haven't been on here in awhile was having some health issues so how is everybody doing? Hope everyone had a good Holiday. :rolleyes:

Hi guys I am back sorry I haven't been on here in awhile was having some health issues so how is everybody doing? Hope everyone had a good Holiday. :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Joyce!! Sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you're feeling much better now. :)

2016 has been pretty good so far. Thanks for asking.

OK, OK so we are all getting back to normal. Whose round is it?

Glad to see you back Joyce I hope you are feeling better?

Bit late but happy new year all. Ive been flat out with exams. In my final year of my law degree now and have no social life (or any life for that matter). Its a lovely summer, rainy Australia Day here, and i am inside cramming for exams.. fun :)

Hello Raw warriors one and all!  Feeling a bit bereft of chat recently - where's everyone at?  I know Geoff's busy topping up his tan and Ariane's making the most of holidays before work beckons, how's everyone else doing and what are you doing these days?  For my part it's just work and domesticity in equal measure, off on holiday in two weeks so that's something to look forward to 🏝 Anyone got  anything interesting or exciting on the horizon?  Pull up a barstool and tell all, drinking alone is no fun (and just a little bit sad!)

By the way, Geoff and Ariane, just 'cos I singled you two out don't feel you can't grab a seat and keep me company - happy to pass the time of day with you both anytime! 

Cheers Gail!

Tonight's perfect mood will be best quenched with a fantastic Signatory Un-Chillfiltered Edradour.

Thank you for reliving this thread, where I read that 3 years ago Davvi74 was stressed with exams. Pretty sure it's all over now and would be happy to raise my glass to her and her success!

Right now it's quiet around here but you know it won't stay very long like that ☺️👍🏻

Your very good health Ariane!  So you're a whisky girl, are you?  You really need to get yourself to Scotland and visit some distilleries if you haven't already - been to the Talisker one on Skye, and the Oban one, both really interesting even for the non-whisky drinker (like me!)

You're right, it would be good to find out how Davvi got on with her exams, hopefully we'll get to find out some day.  I know it won't stay this quiet for long, but it's nice to have time for a bit of a catch up! 😁

Awwww, I should've checked in earlier; had a mammoth boardgames weekend with several friends. The last one left a couple of hours ago, so I finished watching The Path. Had I got here earlier, we could've had a good ol' chinwag! Am off to bed now though, because I feel utterly exhausted (am definitely a fowl, not an owl!). Will pop my head around the door tomorrow, and with any luck, I won't be the only one propping up the bar. Ciao ciao! x

No worries, off to your bed and I'm sure we'll chat soon!  😴😴😴

Cheers all. Hot here but the Budweiser is helping me through it. 

Ooh you little trooper!!! 😂

I know right lol.

Hello? 👋 Is there anybody there?  Everyone is very quiet at the moment........ 

Hi Gail!

👋

Well hi Ariane!  I know things are quiet at the moment, but I was getting a bit bored of sitting here with no one to talk to!  😊

I'm kind of here. Been really busy, plus avidly following all the political shenanigans. K insisted on taking me out to dinner on Wednesday evening, just to get me away from the live feeds! 🤭

Going to stay with la fam this evening, currently trying to get up the wherewithal to re-colour my hair because I know that my bath will look like a bright pink abattoir once I'm done, and will require some serious elbow grease to sort out!

What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Sooooo bored with politics now - just wish they’d get their collective acts together and get it sorted!

Good luck with the re-colour, sounds like a hell of a job all in all.  I’m busy packing for jollies this weekend, can’t wait to put my feet up for a fortnight!  🏖

1 hour ago, Gail said:

Sooooo bored with politics now - just wish they’d get their collective acts together and get it sorted!

Good luck with the re-colour, sounds like a hell of a job all in all.  I’m busy packing for jollies this weekend, can’t wait to put my feet up for a fortnight!  🏖

I love it - so fascinating! (Also, I'm a member of a political party, so I have a vested interest!) 

Where are you going on hols? Given how much I'm looking forward to chilling out this weekend, I can well imagine how much you're looking forward to being away. Have a wonderful time. And share pics!

Barbados - absolutely cannot wait!!!!  Might share if I get anything half decent but I’m a shocking photographer! 

Oh that sounds beautiful!

Close your eyes and listen to the waves... feel the breeze through your hairs... let your feet sink into the sand...

Enjoy!

I’ll do my best!!  And I’ll be keeping an eye on you all on here whilst I’m away - don’t start anything without me 😁