Geoff

TJ TOP 3

4 hours ago, Gail said:

So does your top 3 still stand or have you reconsidered?

No my top 3 still stand. 

Sure we can’t tempt you with 1922?  Surely one of TJ’s standout performances?

51 minutes ago, Gail said:

Sure we can’t tempt you with 1922?  Surely one of TJ’s standout performances?

Oh Ol Wilf is def in a top 5, but this aint top 5 now is it. Its top 3! mwhahaha

On 9/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, The Goktor said:

My list is easy....

1. The Expanse

2. The Expanse

3. The Expanse

4. The Expanse

5. The Expanse

100% agree 😂

More seriously, I'm far from having watch all his work, but so far, here are my choices:

1. The Expanse: He is perfect for this role, and still manages to make Miller even better than in the books. Plus, the serie in itself is awesome, the cast amazing... I could write an all essay on it I think, but you all see my point.
  2. Hung: Like some of you, I wasn't expecting a lot of this show. But I was surprised to find that the serie is more entertaining and moving than I thought. Again, great characters and actors. The serie is quiet fun and hopeful, despite its sometimes brutal despiction of the post-economic crisis US.
  3. The Mist: I have to tell you, I'm not a great fan of horror movies... But this movie did its job, as it traumatized me completly 😅 Stephen King stories often do, but this one... *shivers*

I still want to give honorable mention to some short format/cameo works, and thus shamefully skip the 3 favorites rule x)

1. Scott Pilgrim: I love the Vegan Police! So sad to have missed the Funko Pop of these two... 😥 (and still hoping for some The Expanse figurines...)
  2. Dirty Laundry: I actually prefer this short story to the actual movie... I felt more connections with the character of Frank Castle in this video ^^
  3. The World's Biggest Asshole!: A funny and important commercial.
On 9/27/2019 at 11:21 AM, Enaira said:

Gary really is a movie I would recommend as well. It may be controversial or little appealing for a lot of people "outside", but what I've read so far on this forum shows the required interest and openness. So you might enjoy it. 

I'd love to see that movie! But it's quiet difficult to find and I don't have a US code DVD player unfortunately... But someday, I'll find a way 😉 But from what I've seen of it, the drag queens convinced me 👍