origin1950

FIRST MARVEL FILM CROSSOVER!!!

Should The Hulk be the villain in The Avengers movie?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for whether or not you think Banner should go bad

• Yes
    • No

Ray Stevenson is getting his second Marvel character as Volstagg in the Thor movie.

Check it out folks. Not bad choices in my opinion if these rumors are indeed true

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheDogPound/news/?a=19339

Also lets talk a little Dr. Strange:

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorscha...s/news/?a=19332

I don't want Eva Longoria in it. Bad choice!

I'm not a big fan of Patrick Dempsey, but I would enjoy seeing him play Dr. Strange.

Yeah I'd rather see someone else as Wasp

Yeah I'd rather see someone else as Wasp

Do you have any specifics in mind?

I actually do not off the top of my head. I just know that I wouldn't be able to take Eva Longoria serious enough for the role of Wasp.

I'd like to see Kristen Bell play Wasp.

I'd like to see Kristen Bell in my bedroom.

Okay let's keep this board PG-13 guys

You are certainly correct

I actually do not off the top of my head. I just know that I wouldn't be able to take Eva Longoria serious enough for the role of Wasp.

I've given Eva Longoria a chance in movies, and she hasn't impressed me even a little. She's awful in Harsh Times.

I'd like to see Kristen Bell play Wasp.

Now, I do like Kristen Bell. I would be fine if she gets picked. But is she even really being considered, or are you just putting together your own dream cast?

It sucks about Norton, but not surprising. Marvel Studios loves to low ball people when it comes to money.

As for who can replace him? One name I've heard that I love is, Walton Goggins.

I look at Goggins face and can't take him seriously LOL. Just saying Mikey

Rumor has it that Joquin Phoenix has been offered the role. What do you guys think of that?

Rumor has it that Joquin Phoenix has been offered the role. What do you guys think of that?

Growing up watch the hulk on TV, I don't see Joquin Phoenix in a role that was played by Bill Bixby. Maybe they should just go full circle and cast Eric Bana back in the role. I don't know if that would increase or reduce the confusion.

Mike

Norton wanted to come back for the Hulk, that's the part that's killing me. I don't understand why Marvel Films are doing this. Of course there is the sited "he's too hard to work with", but it's Ed Norton! He's not going to do anything to ruin the film. I'd like to see what was cut from Norton's script. All I know is that Marvel wanted more action and Norton wanted some more fleshing out.

As for going after Pheonix, I don't get that. I hear he's not the easiest to get along with either. Why not go after someone who won't talk back. That, or kiss and make up. I'd rather have Norton back.

[quote name='JWeber' date='Jul 13 2010, 01:21 P

As for going after Pheonix, I don't get that. I hear he's not the easiest to get along with either. Why not go after someone who won't talk back. That, or kiss and make up. I'd rather have Norton back.

I thought Phoenix retired from acting to concentrate on his hip-hop career? I guess you'd have the curiosity factor there, but it seems they would have to offer him a ton of cash to get him back into acting.

I thought Phoenix retired from acting to concentrate on his hip-hop career? I guess you'd have the curiosity factor there, but it seems they would have to offer him a ton of cash to get him back into acting.

I'm still not sure about that whole thing. I think that was more of a publicity stunt for the "documentary" Casey Affleck is doing. It's too weird to make any sence. But then again truth is stranger than fiction. Hulk is not the only role out there Pheonix has been offered as of late. There are a few others trying to nab him. Besides, how many entertainers really stay "retired"?

Actually you know what? I can agree with Hess on this one. I'm okay with bringing Eric Bana back....he wasn't bad at all as the Hulk. It's just that the movie was soo dragging.

If not Norton, bring back Bana

Actually you know what? I can agree with Hess on this one. I'm okay with bringing Eric Bana back....he wasn't bad at all as the Hulk. It's just that the movie was soo dragging.

If not Norton, bring back Bana

Interestingly that would make 3 of Marvel's most powerful heroes Australians.

Goggins is awesome. That's just plain fact.

Norton wanted to come back for the Hulk, that's the part that's killing me. I don't understand why Marvel Films are doing this. Of course there is the sited "he's too hard to work with", but it's Ed Norton! He's not going to do anything to ruin the film. I'd like to see what was cut from Norton's script. All I know is that Marvel wanted more action and Norton wanted some more fleshing out.

It's money, when they say it's not about money then it usually is. Up until recently, Norton was talking with Whedon about the movie and they both apparently seemed excited about it and were on the same page.

I really want Norton back. I remember that he didn't get to make the movie he wanted when he did The Incredible Hulk. He wanted the movie to be longer. I thought it was weird when he didn't get to do that. I thought he'd have more creative control, then.

Some people consider Norton to be a jerk. I don't get that vibe from him. But, I've never met the guy. Hard to work with? Are there very many actors who aren't?

Phoenix? Are you kidding me? No! No! No! I really do not want him to be Banner. No way!

Goggins? Really? I like Goggins as much as the next person, but I don't see him as the Hulk, either.

Eric Bana? I never saw his Hulk. And I do really like the guy, but it would be a weird move. I couldn't see it happening.

Unless a better name comes up, I'm on Team Norton.

Well, it looks like Mark Ruffalo is pretty close to getting the part now. He's a good choice in my opinion.

Well, it looks like Mark Ruffalo is pretty close to getting the part now. He's a good choice in my opinion.

I agree. If he replaces Norton, I will be pleased. I would still prefer Ed for continuity reasons, plus he seems to really like and appreciate the character, but I think Ruffalo would be an excellent replacement. I can easily see him as Banner.

Having Ruffalo wouldn't make me as angry. But I still know that whoever they get, I'll be thinking "Should've been Norton, should've been Norton, should've been Norton..." every time Banner is on-screen.