Sundance

Some props from Thomas Jane's movies...?

good stuff! plan on collecting more? all I have is an autographed photo

I would love to the problem is not many of his movie props come up for auction! I plan on shadow boxing them with a photo or blu-ray of the films they go with.

These props/wardrobe pieces are AWESOME, Sundance!! :D

Thanks for sharing them with us. I'm glad that they're in the possession of a true Tom Jane fan such as yourself. Hope you get a hold of more!!

Thanks! It is awesome to share them with true Thomas Jane fans!

Some good stuff there nice. The only think I ever picked up was the arrow that was used by TJ in The Punisher but I kinda like that.

Some good stuff there nice. The only think I ever picked up was the arrow that was used by TJ in The Punisher but I kinda like that.

You have a Punisher arrow? That's cool, Geoff! :)

I do yes. Its nicely framed and purchased though Lionsgate (No idea if it was the one used though)

I do yes. Its nicely framed and purchased though Lionsgate (No idea if it was the one used though)

That's great that you have it framed & everything. :) & hopefully, it was used onscreen.

Nice! Well..I just watched "Into the Grizzly Maze" on Demand! I love to watch Thomas Jane act! He makes movies enjoyable! Catch it..I really liked it! Sidebar to Geoff..nice..I just found a frame shop so the props I do have will be ready to hang. Like you I am only sure that the "wristband" was Hero used, but hey it's Thomas Jane! Thanks for adding me as a friend! Just finished my spring exams this week!! The summer and some serious partying is in progress!

Oh yeah! Let's not forget "Texas Rising" that is on the History Channel for Memorial Day weekend! The more Thomas Jane, the better!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.