Sundance

New and excited to find this forum!

Just found this forum and just joined I have been a fan for a while...ok.....I am just 24 but still a fan! ? I have collected a few things of Mr. Jane's movies! The leather wristband he wore in "Mutant Chronicles." A shirt that was used "The Punisher." And a kitchen knife he used in "The Mist." The shirt and knife was sold by Premiere Props, and while I cannot be sure they were actually used in the "hero" scenes the leather band was sold at a Hollywood auction and featured in the auction catalog! I would be happy to post pictures if I can figure out how to! ? While it seems like this forum is not as hopping as it used to be it is still nice to be in the company of Thomas Jane fans! Thanks! ☺️ Joan aka "Sunny."

hi...you will love it here when it is hopping! everyone here is very nice and helpful! when I joined TJ himself greeted me...welcome

Aww thank you! I just look forward to new friends! ☺️

Thank you so much! It's just nice to be here... I appreciate the welcome!

Welcome to RAW World, Sundance!! :) It's always great to meet another TJ fan.

That's so cool that you have those movie props! Perhaps you can upload the pics to photobucket & share them on here that way?

Hey all! Finally got the Thomas Jane movie props I have uploaded to Photo Bucket! How do I share? Help! Thanks!

Great stuff, well done and welcome to the family.