Sign in to follow this  
sinn

keep it raw!

I know I have only been here 2 years or so...but I looked forward everyday to see what is going on with TJ TB and everyone here! where did it all go!!! just because they are busy...lets keep it going!!!!

Guest AdminGuyX

I think we do what we can. It's just not a very active board without Tim and Tom being around, and they haven't been around much for about a year or so.

Don't be surprised if one day one or both of them posts a little note on facebook or twitter about the boards and we get busy again though.

Actually, I think the boards have been fairly active, considering TJ & TB's absences & the fact that we have a low number of really "active" members.

Tom's movies keep coming out one-by-one, and some people have been posting reviews & whatnot. Geoff got Tom to do a Q&A for us, which was a great gift to have. Through that & forms of outside press, we've been able to stay informed with most of the updates on various projects. Sure, there's always other un-RAW-like things we can talk about in the meantime, and maybe we should. I've noticed new members engaging in conversations, too, so that's a nice plus. And when more do, which I strongly encourage, then you'll notice more excitement & perhaps feel the passion a bit more, too.

Could we post more often? Yes! Should we post more often? Absolutely! But here we are at the end of January.....Still very early in the year....Who knows what can happen in the coming months? Texas Rising is just around the corner. The Expanse should give us something to talk about more TJane-oriented when we get closer to its arrival. I don't think we'll ever run out of topics anytime soon, so if you feel inclined to start a new topic, do so. Then another. Then another. & if you want to share trailers of movies you want to see, do it. Or mention something that just happened to you the other day, do that. We need more "I JUST's", if anything.

But you're right....If we interact more frequently, this place will look & feel more alive. B)

well then...use this thread/topic to tell what is RAW in your daily life...i'll start...I spent last night In the freezing cold waiting for a horse transport van about 6 hours! when it pulled up the driver got out...he told me the took it to the farm instead! that is raw! I was raw!

something I find RAW! who or what is Bing? always here; but not a member? can anybody heip

thanks...don't I feel stupid!

something I find RAW! who or what is Bing? always here; but not a member? can anybody heip

Its a search engine. So if you would type in a topic title or key word, it will pop up on Google.

But why would Bing, a search engine after all, pop up on here under members? :huh: I see it frequently along with Yahoo.

well then...use this thread/topic to tell what is RAW in your daily life...i'll start...I spent last night In the freezing cold waiting for a horse transport van about 6 hours! when it pulled up the driver got out...he told me the took it to the farm instead! that is raw! I was raw!

Brrrrrrrrr....that's cold. :blink:

As for my RAW incidents.......Car got stuck in ice (not snow a patch of ice) in gravel and couldn't move it for 3 days!?! Talk about feeling stranded & frustrated.

What else? What....else?......Oh right.....A bat got into my house somehow & was swooping around my living room late in the evening last night. Had to get it out using a shoe box duct-taped to a long pole. The bat was screeeeeeeeeeeeeching like crazy. Not fun at all. :ph34r:

So yup......2 RAW things; 1 week. -_-

hey out there...all work not much play! be good have fun take care

i see things are moving along as usual here... so don't let me wake you! heres keeping it real...doing my way...and flat broke for it!!!

Oh dont worry we are arl still here..lurking