Guest AdminGuyX

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays, Festivus for the rest of us

Guest AdminGuyX

Whatever you happen to celebrate this time of year, I wish you a Happy Holidays from the RAW team. I know it's been quiet around here for a long time, but the loyal members who keep the conversations and appreciation of Tom and Tim, and their work, going are very appreciated.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL!

Yesterday my younger daughter, Sierra, and I got up and went to see the Hobbit. On the way back we picked up enough Chinese food to last us until the next day, then we watched Aliens, The Abyss, and Heaven Help Us. The we went to 7-11 for big gulps and Ben and Jerry's. We capped the night off with Young Frankenstein. Not at all traditional, but we had a blast!

I really hope everyone else is enjoying their holidays!

Mike

Happy Holidays, Noeland, John, & Mike!!!

Mike, that sounds like a very memorable & enjoyable Christmas. :)

I had an AMAZING Christmas. It was close to being a disaster, though, because I developed flu-like symptoms on Christmas Eve Eve that carried over to Christmas Eve. I was miserable. But I was feeling better by the big day, and the joy in the air helped cure me in time to enjoy the holiday. I ended up spending lots of quality time with my family opening presents, eating candy, & squeezing in a big dinner in the evening.

Plus, in addition to all of the festive fun, I watched a little bit of Deep Blue Sea on TV. A Christmas miracle, perhaps? :P

We watched an episode of Will & Grace & Doctor Who while eating Christmas cake. Yeah.....cake at 11 o'clock.....probably not the best idea for someone getting over being sick. But.....I ate it & it was delicious. :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2015!!!

Happy Holidays, Noeland, John, & Mike!!!

Mike, that sounds like a very memorable & enjoyable Christmas. :)

I had an AMAZING Christmas. It was close to being a disaster, though, because I developed flu-like symptoms on Christmas Eve Eve that carried over to Christmas Eve. I was miserable. But I was feeling better by the big day, and the joy in the air helped cure me in time to enjoy the holiday. I ended up spending lots of quality time with my family opening presents, eating candy, & squeezing in a big dinner in the evening.

Plus, in addition to all of the festive fun, I watched a little bit of Deep Blue Sea on TV. A Christmas miracle, perhaps? :P

We watched an episode of Will & Grace & Doctor Who while eating Christmas cake. Yeah.....cake at 11 o'clock.....probably not the best idea for someone getting over being sick. But.....I ate it & it was delicious. :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2015!!!

Rosella,

I'm glad to hear you were able to recover in time to have a great day!

Happy New Year and I hope had a good holiday. I know I did my son got engaged over christmas am really happy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Happy New Year and I hope had a good holiday. I know I did my son got engaged over christmas am really happy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's great news, Joyce, I am happy to hear it!!

Mike

Rosella,

I'm glad to hear you were able to recover in time to have a great day!

Thanks, Mike! :)

Congrats, Joyce!! Fabulous news! :D

RAWarriors I wish you happy and safe holidays, fun with loved ones, peace and rest, a time to reflect and eat too much and drink too much and all the headaches that come with Christmas.

Happy New Year also and a safe and happy 2019.

RAWarriors I wish you happy and safe holidays, fun with loved ones, peace and rest, a time to reflect and eat too much and drink too much and all the headaches that come with Christmas.

Happy New Year also and a safe and happy 2019.

Thank you, Geoff!!! Hope your Christmas was quite merry & that you'll have a wonderful 2019!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!! May you all have so many great memories this year!!! :)