johnpweber

A Certain Point of View: A Fans Interaction with Thomas Jane by Geoff Woodman

15 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Beyond excited now!  How on earth do you police something like this Geoff?  I have an image in my head like the stock exchange scene in Trading Places - silence, then the bell rings and carnage ensues, and I know I’d be the one being carried out in a faint!!

HA! - Thats exactly how I saw it but I had an Ice Hockey match in my head, puck drops and everyone piles in or that scene from the Blues Brothers when all the cops pile through the ticket desk.

I'll shall have several things on the go with notifications pinging off left right and centre but I shall just be sitting in the background. My study at home currently resembles the "Operators" desk from The Matrix so I shall just be ensuring the site can cope with the constant users on line updating and checking the messages for anything daft and making sure everyone can enjoy the Q & A with Thomas. 

Im lucky enough to talk, txt and email Tom all the time about stuff so this is for everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

HA! - Thats exactly how I saw it but I had an Ice Hockey match in my head, puck drops and everyone piles in or that scene from the Blues Brothers when all the cops pile through the ticket desk.

I'll shall have several things on the go with notifications pinging off left right and centre but I shall just be sitting in the background. My study at home currently resembles the "Operators" desk from The Matrix so I shall just be ensuring the site can cope with the constant users on line updating and checking the messages for anything daft and making sure everyone can enjoy the Q & A with Thomas. 

Im lucky enough to talk, txt and email Tom all the time about stuff so this is for everyone else. 

May i be the first to wish you the best of luck!!  You’ll probably need a long lie down when it’s all over!🥵

10 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

May i be the first to wish you the best of luck!!  You’ll probably need a long lie down when it’s all over!🥵

Lotta coffee before hand I reckon as its now from 3am our time. 

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Lotta coffee before hand I reckon as its now from 3am our time. 

Mrs Geoff must be very understanding!! 

Just a quick question Geoff - are we limited to how many questions we can ask at once?  I’m not intending to write a shopping list but just thought of a few things I’d like to ask him?

43 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Just a quick question Geoff - are we limited to how many questions we can ask at once?  I’m not intending to write a shopping list but just thought of a few things I’d like to ask him?

Good question I would say ask him as many as you can but in separate posts. Might be a lot of questions to get through and some might get missed or be asked already.  So If you do it all in one post the whole thing might get missed. 

14 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Good question I would say ask him as many as you can but in separate posts. Might be a lot of questions to get through and some might get missed or be asked already.  So If you do it all in one post the whole thing might get missed. 

Seems logical, thanks Geoff 👍

2 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Seems logical, thanks Geoff 👍

No worries. I will do an intro and how to get the best out of the q and a on the opening thread on the night. 

One week to go Geoff - how’s Mission Control looking? 🙂

55 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

One week to go Geoff - how’s Mission Control looking? 🙂

lol, All systems go. 

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

lol, All systems go. 

👍👍

Countdown!! 😀

Have you noticed an increase in members joining the forum since this announcement? 

1 minute ago, Rosella said:

Countdown!! 😀

Have you noticed an increase in members joining the forum since this announcement? 

Sure have and some of the Old Guard too 😁

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Sure have and some of the Old Guard too 😁

That's good. I hope we get to meet a lot of friendly TJ-admirin' folks. & maybe even a few will stick around even when the boss isn't around. 

15 hours ago, Rosella said:

That's good. I hope we get to meet a lot of friendly TJ-admirin' folks. & maybe even a few will stick around even when the boss isn't around. 

Here's hoping.

Plenty more stuff in the works.....

Please note that the Q & A will take place earlier on Friday 17th. This will now happen at 2pm PST, 4pm on east coast and late evening in Europe. Will go out on social later today. 

39 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Please note that the Q & A will take place earlier on Friday 17th. This will now happen at 2pm PST, 4pm on east coast and late evening in Europe. Will go out on social later today. 

Well that’s excellent news Geoff - just one question, do you know anybody that wants a few pounds of espresso coffee and a gallon of Red Bull ‘cos I don’t think I’ll be needing it now!!

8 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Well that’s excellent news Geoff - just one question, do you know anybody that wants a few pounds of espresso coffee and a gallon of Red Bull ‘cos I don’t think I’ll be needing it now!!

Ha! - Yeah me!. 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Now on your birthday really happen it will 😉

8 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Now on your birthday really happen it will 😉

Oh yeah, hadn't thought that but yes. Nice end to my birthday. 

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Oh yeah, hadn't thought that but yes. Nice end to my birthday. 

Just make sure you don’t have too many celebratory shandies!!

5 minutes ago, Gail Bentley said:

Just make sure you don’t have too many celebratory shandies!!

Oh no the last thing the Q & A needs is a Jack Daniels fueled monitor! 

10 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Oh no the last thing the Q & A needs is a Jack Daniels fueled monitor! 

That could spice things up a bit but probably not in a good way!

On 5/11/2019 at 5:22 AM, Geoff said:

Here's hoping.

Can't wait! 😀

On 5/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, Geoff said:

Here's hoping.

Geoff - you are the master of intrigue!  Guess you'll share when the time's right......😉