Geoff

Christmas Gift from TJ

OK gang, Ive been talking with TJ recently (he is good and working hard) but is also very busy so as a treat for everyone he has agreed to do an interview for us all. Its via email as he is on location. if you wish to have a question answered then list it below and I will collate them all and get them fired over to him and he will return them in time for Christmas. Please obviously be considerate in your questions. Time scale is short on this so get your thinking caps on......

And what a treat this is! Thanks for making it happen, Geoff!!

(shouting louder for him to hear from the forum) Thanks for doing a Q&A, Tom!! ;)

Here are my questions (they might be ones you already had yourself):

- Would you ever consider the route of crowdfunding for A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand to get it up & running? If yes, why haven’t you done it, yet? If no, why wouldn’t you want to do it? I know us RAWarriors would be ecstatic to back you & fight to get it made. B)

- Earlier this year, you mentioned turning your focus to writing a film about criminals. Is it The Amateur Kind or something else entirely different? And are you planning on directing it, as well?

- How is the rest of Bad Planet Vol. 2 coming along? Have any new artists been added to work on it?

- How does it feel to know that your Frank Castle hit the big screen 10 years ago?

Well…..There you have it. And no….they don’t have to all be asked & answered. Just choose the one(s) that won’t make me sound silly for asking. Or are you asking these Q's anonymously?

C'mon...guys & gals......This is a wonderful opportunity, so let's show Tom there's still plenty of us sticking around here supporting him. Ask a question. It's fun! :)

I know part of the reason RAW has a hard time getting artists they want is because of money. I was wondering if Tom has considered Kickstarter or some other crowd funding site to raise money to help get the talent he wants, or even to put the books out?

I also want to know if Rusty Blades is still out there?

Just wanted to wish you a good holiday. Am wondering have you gone to any comic cons this year and are you still going to make the movie Magnificent Death? Have a safe and wonderful holiday. :rolleyes:

Keep em coming guys, I already have some of those so will collate those down from individuals to group questions. Im trying to get TJ to promote through his Twitter and Facebook and I have also set up an email address fanquestionfortj@gmail.com so please help get the message out there. I am wanting to get all questions together by Saturday 13th Dec to give me enough time to sort and for TJ to sit down, smoke a cigar and answer away.

Promote away through your own social media pppplllllleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeee

Ive now tweeted it from my old twitter account @geoffwoody so if you come across it then please RT to get the word out.

to start I want to wish you happy holidays...I will keep it simple, my question...is there anything you can tell us about expance. thanks....oh I'm still gonna see vice ;) one more thing...anytime you would like to have dinner at my place while you are in toronto with my wife and 2 cats...give a call the door is open

Give Thema hell Malone 2, ans chances for it, has Tom interest in it?

Wishing you and your daughter Harlow a wonderful Christmas!

Are you still filming out in Toronto and if so, where exactly are you guys filming?

When will AMDFASH start in production? Will you give TJA a chance?

Paola

ps Geoff ...very sweet of you to do this on Tom's behalf...

Wishing everyone an amazing Christmas!

Cheers!

Its my pleasure keep the questions coming and I have now gotten TJ to send something out on Twitter etc shortly. so make sure your RT'ing it once it comes through.

I also want to know if Rusty Blades is still out there?

GREAT question! We didn't get a lot of songs from him. At the time, it seemed like enough to keep us happy. But time has passed, and I want more. Rusty seems like the type who should release a record not a digital download but an actual record for record players. :)

Fun to imagine.

Its my pleasure keep the questions coming and I have now gotten TJ to send something out on Twitter etc shortly. so make sure your RT'ing it once it comes through.

I saw the tweet! I RT'd it! Hopefully, you reached 20 questions. I love how TJ gave you a shoutout. Very nice.

Oh, and if you still need more Q's for TJ, I here are some more:

- What kind of research did you do to prepare yourself for the role of Detective Miller in The Expanse?

- What are your Top 10 favorite films of all time?

- You can have dinner with any 5 people (living or dead).......Who are they & what's for dinner?

- What is the most appealing scent to you?

- What is the strangest thing that has ever happened to you?

They're mostly random but fun. :D

the more the merrier, most of the ones Ive been asked so far are ones that Tom has answered many times so I really wanted to gather as many interesting ones as possible for the interview.

The next thing will be to decide how to release the small article and interview out to everyone before Christmas.

John, can we release through RAW onto the website that Tom and everyone can just post the link too onto social media sites etc???

Well TJ now has the questions and is going to work them through this weekend so will get them out next week in time for Christmas.

John, hope you got my message so as soon as the article and questions are proofed by Tom I will get them over to you.

I just thought of another Q...hope it's not too late....

Ask him how was it working with Billy Bob Thornton?