If you go onto www.imdb.com and look at the photos there are some really good ones of TJ looking all bad ass.

Guest AdminGuyX

Tom's gun training is always very evident to folks who look for that stuff. Not a lot of current actors can properly handle a gun.

I've watched Tom, practice handling a prop gun while we were at a show.

We are now in the month of Vice.

Tom's gun training is always very evident to folks who look for that stuff. Not a lot of current actors can properly handle a gun.

I've watched Tom, practice handling a prop gun while we were at a show.

Would you both agree that Tom's skills with guns blow you away every time? (he, he....get it?) ;)

People, we are now in the month of Vice. If you see it, please let us know what you think.

First review seen on www.Joblo.com giving it only 4/10. Bruce phones his performance in, best thing about it is in fact TJ but he isn't in it as much as was expected.

And another saying very similar www.braenton.com

Honestly, I wish Willis would move on to something he loves. You can tell he's lost his passion for acting. I will still check it out for Tom. He always gives it his all.

www.amazon.com is now saying this can be streamed but yet again not in the UK so whoever gets to see first im jealous.

The Jane did an Ask Me Anything session over on Redditt yesterday to promote Vice. Apologies if it was posted elsewhere.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2so26a/i_am_thomas_jane_actor_producer_screenwriter_and/

Nothing too crazy talked about, a few nice anedcotes about Deep Blue Sea, working on Vice with Willis in Alabama and what to expect from The Expanse.

I watched it last night. Sorry guys, it had it's moments but on the whole it was horrible. TJ is always good but he needs to be in better movies. But I'm sure that's why he wants to direct now because movies are not what they use to be (quality wise) and I'm sure he is going to bring it back in his flicks. But your face will be surely missed!

The Jane did an Ask Me Anything session over on Redditt yesterday to promote Vice. Apologies if it was posted elsewhere.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2so26a/i_am_thomas_jane_actor_producer_screenwriter_and/

Nothing too crazy talked about, a few nice anedcotes about Deep Blue Sea, working on Vice with Willis in Alabama and what to expect from The Expanse.

Yeah, it was fun. I got to join in on TJ's reddit, surprisingly, considering I found out about it half hour before it began & showed up a half hour late. I had never been on reddit before, so it was cool to get an answer from Tom my first time doing it. :)

I watched it last night. Sorry guys, it had it's moments but on the whole it was horrible. TJ is always good but he needs to be in better movies. But I'm sure that's why he wants to direct now because movies are not what they use to be (quality wise) and I'm sure he is going to bring it back in his flicks. But your face will be surely missed!

Entertainment Weekly gave VICE a D+. The review was brief and mainly bashed Bruce Willis, but they really couldn't find anything to praise about it.

But, if you guys are out shopping & find a copy (Boyhood, front cover), you have to turn to pg. 55. There's a tiny pic of Tom. :)

PHoJOguO7rxwso_1_m.jpg

PHGR39Xqw8yEKG_1_m.jpg

:^]

I rented this a few nights ago. I'd say its a bit better than most standard DTV fare. You're not getting into much new here, but it had it moments. I feel the focus of the film is what really dragged it down. First off, if you are going to see it because of Tom, then you will be pleased. Vice gives him some pretty good screen time, and he out-acts everyone else involved. I've seen reviews saying Tom was over the top. I think the rest of the cast did not try. It shows. If everyone brought their game like Tom, he wouldn't stand out like he did.

Like Reach Me, the story would have been better if the focus was more on Tom's character, or at least not so much on the android and her creator. That is where the film fails for me. It seems like halfway through, the script wanted to focus on trying to make a tangable love story, and it fails. It's too drawn out and acted poorly. It's just dead weight and slowed the film's momentum.

The film's opening with Tom busting in on a Vice patron, that held so much promise. It posed a great question about right/wrong and the effects of people's actions outside of the fantasy. They should have focused more on why Tom's character hates Vice so much. There was a story begging to be told.

Overall, it's not a bad movie, but it's not great.

John, your review has given me hope for it. :)

Vice already has a Blu-ray/DVD US release date: March 17, 2015

VICE is in stores in case anyone didn't know or hasn't picked up a copy, yet.

I've seen it just about everywhere that sells movies, so it should be easy to find.

my local walmart has it. but they want $25 ...think i'll keep looking

its not out here yet but I am keeping my eye out.