So says Variety! And the storyline sounds really cool. I wonder what part Tom will play in this...

"...futuristic action sci-fi pic “VICE,” starring Bruce Willis... Pic also toplines Ambyr Childers (“The Master,” Showtime’s “Ray Donovan”), and Thomas Jane (“The Mist,” HBO’s “Hung”). It is set to be directed by Brian A. Miller (“The Prince,” “House of the Rising Sun”)... It begins shooting in Alabama in March.

Read more about the plot here:

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/berlin-k5-picks-up-bruce-willis-starrer-action-sci-fi-pic-vice-1201087473/#

Jen

This sounds like it is going to be a really good movie. God Tom is one busy man makes me wonder when he has time to sleep. :rolleyes:

You had me at "Tom to co-star." ;)

Bruce Willis must be from the future, because he makes a lot of movies set in that timeline. What's up with that?

And while I'm excited about this, at the same time, I'm also wondering about what Vice may mean for AMDFASH. :unsure: It can't be that Tom's going to shoot this flick in March & then saddle up straight away in April, right? It's not like he couldn't do it, but I just can't foresee that happening.

I wonder what "type" of character Tom will play in Vice? You can't tell from the movie's description and info given, but maybe Tom only has a small part in this film, which would allow him to move on to AMDFASH in timely fashion...? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Jen

I wonder what "type" of character Tom will play in Vice? You can't tell from the movie's description and info given, but maybe Tom only has a small part in this film, which would allow him to move on to AMDFASH in timely fashion...? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Jen

I hope Tom has a big part in Vice. Being able to do both movies back-to-back sounds nice, but as involved as Tom will have to be in the production of AMDFASH, I would think that he can't be working on too many other projects around the same time or leading up to. How he balances his busy work life & personal life as it is, I'll never know. Though, it would be kind of neat to see him bounce from the future directly back to the ol' west. :P

I like that sound of this although it might just be a mash up of total recall, blade runner and something else its still good enough to hook me in from Bruce Wills and Thomas Jane co star in...................

Obviously I'd prefer Tom in his own projects but it's fun to see him all kinds of stuff. Obviously the bigger profile he gets hopefully the easier it'll be for him to get his own things done.

So exciting... all these flicks to choose from.

We all know he is a phenomenal actor but I'm thinking these new long locks of his...have opened up some new gateways to a lot more interesting roles....I can only imagine how long they will be by the time AMDFASH rolls around.

We know he looks great all the time but what do you say ladies...should the long locks stay? I'm liking them in the new 'Hard Drive' trailer. Got use to them fairly quickly.

We all know he is a phenomenal actor but I'm thinking these new long locks of his...have opened up some new gateways to a lot more interesting roles....I can only imagine how long they will be by the time AMDFASH rolls around.

We know he looks great all the time but what do you say ladies...should the long locks stay? I'm liking them in the new 'Hard Drive' trailer. Got use to them fairly quickly.

Yes the locks should stay. I think they look really good on him and then you add the mustache and beard and he just rocks it. ;) :rolleyes:

I LOVE the locks!!...I vote stay....

Though, if tomorrow, Tom was to buzz his head for a new role (or go completely bald), I wouldn't mind that one bit, either. :P

If he keeps growing his hair & AMDFASH keeps getting delayed......I'll only start getting worried if he grows it out longer than mine. ^_^

There are now promo poaters on line. Google promo poster for vice and it should come up in images. TJ seems to have first billing. Would add in here now but wont load from phone.

Guest AdminGuyX

Sounds like it could be a good flick if handled properly. I haven't seen any of the directors previous films, looks like a lot of direct to video action stuff.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/25000805/thomas-jane-bruce-willis-in-town-for-vice?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9956856

Here's a clip of them commenting on the home town (where they will be shooting VICE in). Cool they have already started filming a few weeks in already. Great stuff!

It seems TJ is a fan of oysters :)

Well Maryland is known for its yummy crab cakes and seafood!

There's behind the scenes videos for The Tripper movie where Tom coaches this gal on the correct way to eat prawns or crawfish - something interesting like that - so he's definitely a sea food oficianado! :)

Well Maryland is known for its yummy crab cakes and seafood!

There's behind the scenes videos for The Tripper movie where Tom coaches this gal on the correct way to eat prawns or crawfish - something interesting like that - so he's definitely a sea food oficianado! :)

Sounds like he really likes sea food. I will eat just about any sea food but I won't eat them oysters. They are really gross to slime for me. My favorite part of this interview is when he said the police are really nice there cuz he has been there for 4 days and he didn't get arrested once. ;) :rolleyes:

Not arrested yet! lmfo

http://www.wkrg.com/story/25000805/thomas-jane-bruce-willis-in-town-for-vice?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9956856

Here's a clip of them commenting on the home town (where they will be shooting VICE in). Cool they have already started filming a few weeks in already. Great stuff!

It seems TJ is a fan of oysters :)

Fun video! I know some Hollywood types don't like productions filming outside of California, but I love when movies shoot on location in various parts of the world. And the fact that this production wants to incorporate as much of the people who live in the area as possible makes the process that much cooler.

This has been given a cinema release date of 26 Feb 2015.........

This has been given a cinema release date of 26 Feb 2015.........

Cool! US or UK?

It actually says its a Demark premiere so I guess that means Europe and hopefully UK first but no advance words yet on other dates and locations.

It actually says its a Demark premiere so I guess that means Europe and hopefully UK first but no advance words yet on other dates and locations.

Keep us posted if you find out anything.

But of course my lady.