Latest Tweet from Breck Eisner: 

PLAcxEJ__reasonably_small.jpg

After blocking a scene with actors 'second team' stands in for the actors so DP can light. When really busy and 'second team' is on another set 'THIRD TEAM' is called to action. Here you can see in his role as 'third team' playing role of Ashford (w/@ThomasJane)

PSX_20200524_194603.jpg

I've got some great pics from Anne, Jeremy and Breck from S5 and will get them up when the time is right. 

Just now, Geoff said:

I've got some great pics from Anne, Jeremy and Breck from S5 and will get them up when the time is right. 

Great , I can’t wait to see them !!! 😀

Fantastic 👍

How cool! Thanks to all involved 👍🏻

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Oh nice, thanks Geoff, :) look forward to seeing them.

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

IMG_20200524_064732_037.jpg

😀 Thanks Geoff. Such a lovely picture.  If you have more you can just leave them here . 😆

Fair warning.

Any comments relating to recent social media news will be strictly monitored and/or possibly removed. 

Sorry I don't really understand. Could you please explain more what you meant? 

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Fair warning.

Any comments relating to recent social media news will be strictly monitored and/or possibly removed. 

*nods* best stance to take right now.  Hope everyone in The Expanse family is okay xx

???

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Fair warning.

Quite right, too. 

I've been informed by my RAWfriends. I see the issue now.

I love it when people are crazy about Miller !

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvguide.com/amp/news/expanse-why-to-watch-amazon-prime/

2. Thomas Jane (and his hat) are revelations. 

Look, if you first saw an image of Thomas Jane in his fedora and thought, "NOPE. TOO CORNY," we wouldn't blame you. But Jane's character, Det. Miller, is supposed to feel like a put-on image of a noir beat cop. That's his whole persona, and that's exactly why he doesn't fit in — on the force, with the crew of the Canterbury, or really anywhere he goes.

When the series picks up, Miller is a disillusioned, alcoholic cop who catches a missing person case that changes his life. He soon becomes obsessed with the missing heiress, Julie Mao, to the point where he's willing to risk it all — his career, his friendships, and even his life — if it means finding her.

As the series goes on, The Expanse continues to unveil new layers to Miller, with the Boogie Nights alum portraying an astounding amount of vulnerability that will shatter your heart with each of Miller's desperate attempts to find a sense of purpose. And through it all, Miller keeps with him his trademark hat — a gift from its previous owner, who gave it to Miller to remind him not to repeat his mistakes after he was kicked off the police force. A fashion statement with a heartfelt message, what more could you ask for?

How can they not be??  😊

17 hours ago, Enaira said:

I love it when people are crazy about Miller !

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvguide.com/amp/news/expanse-why-to-watch-amazon-prime/

2. Thomas Jane (and his hat) are revelations. 

Look, if you first saw an image of Thomas Jane in his fedora and thought, "NOPE. TOO CORNY," 

I have never seen Miller wear a fedora. 😋

on the force, with the crew of the Canterbury, or really anywhere he goes.

"... on the force, with the crew of the Rocinante, or really anywhere he goes."

Fixed it! The Cant was long gone by the time Miller meets the crew at the Blue Falcon.

And through it all, Miller keeps with him his trademark hat 

Except he doesn't! He leaves it in his hole when he leaves Ceres, and doesn't don it again until he becomes The Investigator - hence Holden asking him about the hat because when Miller was alive, none of the crew of the Roci ever saw him wearing it! And technically, Holden never sees Miller wearing the hat because The Investigator isn't Miller, it's just the protomolecule assuming a familiar form... and why there's the distinction between it and the real (Proto)Miller on Ilus. And why it's Miller (who always appears hatless) who helps destroy the artefact, and not The Investigator. 

I know I'm being pedantic but I do wish people who are paid to do a job would do it properly! That said, overall, it's not a bad article at all!

And certainly not as bad as this piece of dren. 😂😂😂😂

108956246_296221024830603_674837365411101317_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=kF7Xnf719nwAX9Ly0mi&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=2b1fe6b26e30508d168f9ad78a64b2df&oe=5F382D48

Ha!  Nicole, you’ve just very eloquently raised all the points that occurred to me but I was too tired to articulate last night 😴   Can’t dispute the Miller-love though🥰

11 minutes ago, Nicole said:

And certainly not as bad as this piece of dren. 😂😂😂😂

108956246_296221024830603_674837365411101317_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=kF7Xnf719nwAX9Ly0mi&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=2b1fe6b26e30508d168f9ad78a64b2df&oe=5F382D48

WTF?????!!!!!  Have they even seen the show???😲. Good to see that the Pop Culture Times have their finger firmly on the pulse!!! 🙄

2 hours ago, Gail said:

Ha!  Nicole, you’ve just very eloquently raised all the points that occurred to me but I was too tired to articulate last night 😴   Can’t dispute the Miller-love though🥰

WTF?????!!!!!  Have they even seen the show???😲. Good to see that the Pop Culture Times have their finger firmly on the pulse!!! 🙄

Oh, no one could, and should, dispute the Miller love. Not ever. Not even a little bit! 😋 

I suspect that Pop Culture 'piece' may be bot-written. Even so, a humie must have put in some keywords... a humie who clearly knows nothing about The Expanse! 😂

Nico you're the best !

24 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Nico you're the best !

She really is, isn’t she? 😙

1 hour ago, Gail said:

She really is, isn’t she? 😙

Awww, thank you both so much! Takes one to know one... or in this instance, two! 😋

Just wish his character had more appearances and didn't get taken out so early on 😧

Don't know if anyone has seen this but it's a nice compilation of Miller scenes.  I have where he's sat in the bar and Amos walks in as my background screen on my PC :)

30 minutes ago, CJ Mitchell said:

Don't know if anyone has seen this but it's a nice compilation of Miller scenes.  I have where he's sat in the bar and Amos walks in as my background screen on my PC :)

Thanks for this CJ!  Of course Thomas as Miller is wall-to-wall fabulousness but really love him in The Hat!  

(The scene from 0'40" to 0'45" in particular.........I could watch that on a loop for hours 😌 )

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.