Great pics, like them A LOT!  Thanks Geoff! 👍

So I had everything planned - S4 day booked off work, all chores done (to avoid that guilty little niggle at the back of the brain!) then the other half had to go to work.  I could have sat and binged all day but I promised that, since he’s as big a fan as I am (maybe for slightly different reasons!😉), I’d wait till this evening.  I know, ain’t I a saint??  So instead I’ve had me a little Jane-fest and watched Stander (first viewing) and Standoff (second viewing, let’s call it prep for Crimson Blues).

I’ve had worse days!!! 😁

6 hours ago, Gail said:

So I had everything planned - S4 day booked off work, all chores done (to avoid that guilty little niggle at the back of the brain!) then the other half had to go to work.  I could have sat and binged all day but I promised that, since he’s as big a fan as I am (maybe for slightly different reasons!😉), I’d wait till this evening.  I know, ain’t I a saint??  So instead I’ve had me a little Jane-fest and watched Stander (first viewing) and Standoff (second viewing, let’s call it prep for Crimson Blues).

I’ve had worse days!!! 😁

I had planned having today off work too but I got a contract to do a site audit for a biggish website, plus a load of SEO and site management... which has meant my blog has had to take a back seat... which meant that I had to work today. On the plus side, this is what I've been doing!

https://www.yumsome.com/the-expanse-recipes-alex-kamals-mariner-valley-lasagna-vegan/

Alex-Kamal's-Mariner-Valley-Lasagna-pinterest.jpg

Now I'm going to pour myself a Jaeger & Coke, turn on the TV, and ignore everyone not Expanse-related for the next two days!

Happy watching, y'all!

Well I'm just two episodes in and two words - MILLER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

(That's it, no spoilers! 😉)

5 eps done. Sooooo cool. Had to do two photo shoots today, so will be going back in soon. Off to the in-laws for Chrimbo tomorrow, so this is going to be my last chance until the end of the month, when we're back. 😇

All done! Is it time for S5 yet? 🤣

Enjoyed it so much, and the new stuff is excellent. 

I've only watched E 1 and 2. But twice 😉 I wasn't an angel like Gail. I watched alone on Friday night and again yesterday. Tonight, E 3 and 4 are on the menu 😍😋

On 12/13/2019 at 9:15 AM, Geoff said:

the-expanse-season-4-HD-Posters-and-Stills-16.jpg

Geoff and Tom, you made my day on Friday! Great pic, love the hair.

I hadn't seen those before. XYZ has organized quite a photo session here...! The whole cast looks great.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:51 PM, The Goktor said:

I had planned having today off work too but I got a contract to do a site audit for a biggish website, plus a load of SEO and site management... which has meant my blog has had to take a back seat... which meant that I had to work today. On the plus side, this is what I've been doing!

https://www.yumsome.com/the-expanse-recipes-alex-kamals-mariner-valley-lasagna-vegan/

Now I'm going to pour myself a Jaeger & Coke, turn on the TV, and ignore everyone not Expanse-related for the next two days!

Happy watching, y'all!

So you created your MCRN mug yourself with decals?

On 12/13/2019 at 7:51 PM, The Goktor said:

Happy watching, y'all!

NICE!!!!!

On 12/15/2019 at 9:54 AM, Enaira said:

Geoff and Tom, you made my day on Friday! Great pic, love the hair.

I hadn't seen those before. XYZ has organized quite a photo session here...! The whole cast looks great.

Glad we could help 😎

On 12/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, Geoff said:

NICE!!!!!

Taki taki, beratna! 😀

On 12/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, Enaira said:

So you created your MCRN mug yourself with decals?

I did indeed! Now I'm tempted to buy another cup, and make an updated one!

On 12/13/2019 at 8:15 AM, Geoff said:

the-expanse-season-4-HD-Posters-and-Stills-16.jpg

Those stills are fab - thanks so much, G-Man! It's soooo good to see that Belter hair again. I really want to share some screenshots of my favourite Miller moments but, y'know, spoilers. 

It's just as well I'm tied up with work this week because otherwise, I'd be willing you all to finish watching, so we can talk about it! Ha ha!

11 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Taki taki, beratna! 😀

Im ta nating sesata

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Im ta nating sesata

tumblr_peag1nUkCv1r1hfclo1_250.gifv

4 hours ago, The Goktor said:

tumblr_peag1nUkCv1r1hfclo1_250.gifv

we're just too cool 

5 minutes ago, Geoff said:

we're just too cool 

Stars are better off with us, pampa. 😋

My ride through the ring gate is finished for this year 😥

As is mine!  😁

Im totally letting the side down here but ive been so busy I haven't actually even started it yet.......................

Geoff, we'll wait for you without any doubt. The Expanse is a show everyone here is savouring, rewatching, analysing... and one should be able to watch it without any stressful time constraints. You're doing so much to support TJ's projects that we owe that to you. The end of year can be so stressful!

Besides, Al. seems to need more time also.

The Q&A might derail though. I wish there won't be big spoilers for you.

48 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Geoff, we'll wait for you without any doubt. The Expanse is a show everyone here is savouring, rewatching, analysing... and one should be able to watch it without any stressful time constraints. You're doing so much to support TJ's projects that we owe that to you. The end of year can be so stressful!

Besides, Al. seems to need more time also.

The Q&A might derail though. I wish there won't be big spoilers for you.

muchas gracias mi senora 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.