Ooh this could be trickier than I thought!!  Could we maybe drop a post when we’ve seen an episode so we all know where everyone else is with it?  Discussions can start then without fear of dropping spoilers - what do we think?

5 hours ago, The Goktor said:

Also, Gail... when did this happen? Congrats on reaching the final stage of your metamorphosis! 😛

image.png.a5fc42f87be4fe569b721cf1521ae52f.png

I have no idea - never felt a thing but it’s good to get out of that pesky pupa case! 😆 (Actually I had to Google what I am now, never heard that term before)

3 hours ago, Gail said:

Ooh this could be trickier than I thought!!  Could we maybe drop a post when we’ve seen an episode so we all know where everyone else is with it?

I prefer to watch the whole series before talking about it. I will pay attention to not read the Expanse posts and minimize my time on this forum (ha ha ha who am I fooling? Mission impossible).

When I'm done watching, I'll post it and look who else is already finished and has already started to discuss.

I guess this way is easier: no restrictions for the fastest ones and no spoilers for the slow watchers.

3 hours ago, Gail said:

(Actually I had to Google what I am now, never heard that term before)

Yeah... it's a good thing Death Spiders do not really exist 😉

According to Wiki you've been through a prolonged period of maturation and are now sexually mature. Enjoy! 

37 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Yeah... it's a good thing Death Spiders do not really exist 😉

You say that....😛

40 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I prefer to watch the whole series before talking about it. I will pay attention to not read the Expanse posts and minimize my time on this forum (ha ha ha who am I fooling? Mission impossible).

When I'm done watching, I'll post it and look who else is already finished and has already started to discuss.

I guess this way is easier: no restrictions for the fastest ones and no spoilers for the slow watchers.

OK, let's all agree then that we don't discuss it* until everyone has watched it all. If we all post once we've finished the final episode, then we'll know when we're good to go on the discussion. That way no one needs to keep away!

It does mean that those of you who haven't read book 4 could miss out on some speculation chats as you go through the series at your own pace but better that than spoil things for others, right? 

Does that work for everyone?

*I'm assuming we'll be fine to comment on 'safe' subjects, such as how good Miller looks! 🤣 

3 hours ago, The Goktor said:

OK, let's all agree then that we don't discuss it* until everyone has watched it all. If we all post once we've finished the final episode, then we'll know when we're good to go on the discussion. That way no one needs to keep away!

It does mean that those of you who haven't read book 4 could miss out on some speculation chats as you go through the series at your own pace but better that than spoil things for others, right? 

*I'm assuming we'll be fine to comment on 'safe' subjects, such as how good Miller looks! 🤣 

Works for me! 👍

And yes, I think you're right with that particular 'safe' subject 😂

3 hours ago, The Goktor said:

You say that....😛

Don't!!  Any type of eight-legged critter freaks me the hell out 😧

3 hours ago, Enaira said:

According to Wiki you've been through a prolonged period of maturation and are now sexually mature. Enjoy! 

Woo-hoo! About bloody time! 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Gail said:

Works for me! 👍

And yes, I think you're right with that particular 'safe' subject 😂

Works for me as well!

On 12/1/2019 at 5:18 AM, Enaira said:

Works for me as well!

Image result for we have an accord gif

Interesting piece here, no spoilers within.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2485843/the-expanse-season-4-cut-cool-creature-amazon-spend-one-jillion-dollars

Plus, we'll get to know more about core characters, like fan favorite Amos Burton.

Ya lik pashang! Really hoping his novella is going to be incorporated into this series. From one of the clips, it looks as though Bobbie's may well be included too. Yay!

Ha! Love it!! 🙂

On 11/30/2019 at 9:57 PM, The Goktor said:

Fine by me as well 😊

Don't know if anyone else ordered The Expanse artbook, but I've just received mine! It's gorgeous, and very interesting. But a -small- warning about it: there's a part about season 4 at the end. No majors spoilers I think, but just in case, it may be better not to look at it too much before watching S4 😉

17 hours ago, Al. said:

Don't know if anyone else ordered The Expanse artbook, but I've just received mine! It's gorgeous, and very interesting. But a -small- warning about it: there's a part about season 4 at the end. No majors spoilers I think, but just in case, it may be better not to look at it too much before watching S4 😉

Thanks for the heads-up! I have a sneaking suspicion that K may have bought it for me for Chrimbo, thus avoiding any spoilers! 

Speaking of which, I'm really excited by the fact that S4 includes new, original material that's not in Cibola Burn. I can't wait to watch it!

Your playground Tom, "be the first..."

PSX_20191212_124353.jpg

49 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Your playground Tom, "be the first..."

PSX_20191212_124353.jpg

Good shout Ariane - what do you think the chances are? 🤔

Nil

31 minutes ago, Enaira said:

Nil

Never say never!!  Keep the faith! And various other motivational phrases! 🤞🤞

2 hours ago, Gail said:

Never say never!!  Keep the faith! And various other motivational phrases! 🤞🤞

LOLOL! 

Does "Here comes the juice" count as a motivational phrase? 😛

It does now!!!! 😁😁

5 minutes ago, Gail said:

It does now!!!! 😁😁

🤣🤣🤣

So.... one more sleep!!!!

Ha! The Director T-shirt is "Doors and corners", with a little hat on the top 😉👍🏻

PSX_20191212_194708.jpg

Almost there!!!

Tick tock..................

11 hours ago, Enaira said:

Ha! The Director T-shirt is "Doors and corners", with a little hat on the top 😉👍🏻

PSX_20191212_194708.jpg

Oh I cant imagine where he got that from..........................