Release for Thomas directing will go out this week now that im back and I can help get it sorted. Watch the socials. 

Thanks for posting the Miller pic, Geoff! There was not nearly enough of him in the trailer. What a tease! 

The trailer does look INCREDIBLE!!! Hope Amazon Prime promotes them well. The fact that they already renewed THE EXPANSE for another season is great. It takes some of the pressure off, I think.   

I don't know which episode TJ is directing of THE EXPANSE for Season 5, but I sure hope he gets to do either the season premiere or finale. 😊

Hell. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

On 10/8/2019 at 4:07 PM, Geoff said:

-As far as im aware Thomas is only doing one episode as Director, but who knows. Thomas' Episode is series 5 Ep 3.

Hi Rosella, I've put my khaki pants and my exploration helmet on. Did a bit of archeological research and boom... S5 Ep 3. 😉

I hope that Tom will "create" a real badass Naomi. On the promotion picture for S4 she's the only one without little blue lights and weapons 😖

But she kicked Amos's ass already once, she's got power!

1 minute ago, Enaira said:

Hi Rosella, I've put my khaki pants and my exploration helmet on. Did a bit of archeological research and boom... S5 Ep 3. 😉

Well, thank you for digging that up for us, Ariane!! Very good to know! 😁

7 minutes ago, Enaira said:

I hope that Tom will "create" a real badass Naomi. On the promotion picture for S4 she's the only one without little blue lights and weapons 😖

But she kicked Amos's ass already once, she's got power!

She's so badass, she doesn't need blue lights and weapons! 😋

Naomi is pretty badass in book 4 and super-badass after that, so unless they've cut her entire book (4) story, and replaced it with something completely different, we should get our ass-kicking belter! 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Beat me to it, Geoff! Saw it earlier, and thought, "Ooh, I must go and share that", then I got a call to do a website audit, and promptly forgot all about it, so thank you for sharing it here so I could watch it again (and share on my SM)! 💙 (⬅️ ⬅️ Protomolecule heart!)

Cat's out of the bag!

My sister in law has been pestering me for my Chrimbo list, and I've honestly been rooting around in my mind palace, trying to think of something which I'd really like... somethiing I'm unlikely to justify buying for myself. And I've just found it! It looks fab!

Sneaky peeks here.

Expanse.jpg

Excellent ideas and thanks for the tipp! I'll keep my eyes open for it. Might land under the tree for me as well.

Just found some nice words on twitter, Here and There about the set 😊

That's awesome! Receiving compliments from thousands of fans is one thing. Being recognized among his pairs is another. What a talent! 

3 hours ago, Enaira said:

That's awesome! Receiving compliments from thousands of fans is one thing. Being recognized among his pairs is another. What a talent! 

I wonder which means more to him - good question for Q & A methinks!

It is lovely to read these things, people just seem to love The Boss!! 💕

On 11/24/2019 at 11:09 PM, Gail said:

It is lovely to read these things, people just seem to love The Boss!! 💕

And with good reason, it seems. It's refreshing when someone in the public eye not only seems to be so down to earth but is respected by all they work with too. 'Tis cool.

In other news, AP has just released an annotated teaser. Some nice little factoids there!

Just two short weeks to go RAWarriors - are we all ready to revel in the glory that is S4? 🥰

48 minutes ago, Gail said:

Just two short weeks to go RAWarriors - are we all ready to revel in the glory that is S4? 🥰

I finished S3 for the umpteenth time last night. I am sooooooooooooooo ready! I have booked the day off work, too!

I’m contemplating doing that as well!! 😂

You both lucky dogs!

I have booked several evenings in Outlook 🙄 we'll watch only 2 episodes at a time. I guess I'll have to stay away from the forum during a few days... just please send me a DM in case Thomas DOES pop in!

No problem - I’ll let you know straight away if he does!! 👍

Can I suggest we enforce a ‘no spoilers’ rule until we’ve all seen the full series?  Don’t want to spoil it for anyone else!

14 hours ago, Gail said:

Can I suggest we enforce a ‘no spoilers’ rule until we’ve all seen the full series?  Don’t want to spoil it for anyone else!

Agreed! What shall we say... two weeks for each episode? Or do we think one week would be sufficient? 

Also, Gail... when did this happen? Congrats on reaching the final stage of your metamorphosis! 😛

image.png.a5fc42f87be4fe569b721cf1521ae52f.png

17 hours ago, Gail said:

Good idea! 😊

Don't know when I'll be able to watch the whole season neither. Weeks before Chrismas are always busy, and I've planned to watch the show with friends, as we did for season 3. So we'll have to find days when everyone's free x)

But I guess by the end of december, it should be ok? 🤔