Touché!  😂😂

15 hours ago, Enaira said:

I see you're paying attention 😉

On Dominique' Insta today, in her story, she posted about a farewell dinner. So maybe she'll be flying to Toronto soon? Just speculating... 🧐

We have the same sources I see 😊 It's nice to see what they up to besides The Expanse.

58 minutes ago, The Goktor said:

Dominique has definitely been in London recently - my friend saw her at Space Rocks on the 21st.

(I feel a bit like a stalker!)

Cool!

Well, Social Media can indeed give this impression, as it's so easy to follow them 😅 But as long as you don't bother them in their private life, I think you're OK 😉

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

I think everyone is starting to get to Toronto around mid Oct. Remember though this show is not filmed in sequence so not everyone will arrive at the same time. 

True 👍

Just gonna leave this here...

71199075_2732655256747495_5942813932417712128_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeHtMHpn9qpodFS5ZdWK3e8z36hA8OI_ZLTERjhOCTuS8PmAY57ORA5zbvALY5UJA-9FvD5fpm1ajJR109se7yJkomk_fkrSl_sVYYrgNFZiYw&_nc_oc=AQnieq1O6s1x8mTH0QpKXzT0j2txB7-mquiGTixlZeLARrEpdFvSOvMYnooeIiOEsj4&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=43177247b79efee5dd986fb158c7a4bf&oe=5DF6FF1F

I think I loaded that a few pages ago. It's not official but tis a damn good poster.

Looked it up, it was just the day the Goktor arrived in here... August 1st 😉

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

I think I loaded that a few pages ago. It's not official but tis a damn good poster.

Oh really? I must have completely missed it... or more likely, forgot about it! I saw it on a FB group yesterday, and assumed it was a fan-made one. I really like it!

5 hours ago, Enaira said:

Looked it up, it was just the day the Goktor arrived in here... August 1st 😉

So I probably had already seen it. Doh! 🤦‍♀️ Still, as was agreed on the FB group - you can't have too much Miller!

Quite right - they’re three words that just don’t go together!! 😁

4 hours ago, Geoff said:

Came here to post this vid! Anything on the BIG NEWS?

As soon as im allowed to tell you all I will. Promise.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

As soon as im allowed to tell you all I will. Promise.

I'm sure you will... I'm just impatient! 😋

Me too!! Actually Geoff, as much as I wouldn’t want you to get an ass-kicking from The Boss, doesn’t he like a renegade these days?? 😉

Setting aside the trust I've had placed in me by Thomas by telling me ahead of anything being released I'm fairly certain that there are contractual issues.

Once I'm able to tell you I will.

Just yanking your chain Geoff - I know you wouldn’t do anything to break TJ’s trust, and to be honest, I think we’d be a bit disappointed in you if you did!  😔

As long as you know we’re contractually obliged to keep nagging!  🙂

Apparently the very second question of the Q&A during NYCC was answered with a Joe Miller info! Sounds exciting. I'm ready to be WOWed... December 13th, meeting with new Joe Miller. Noted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.comicsbeat.com/nycc-19-the-expanse-season-four-world-premiere/amp/

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Apparently the very second question of the Q&A during NYCC was answered with a Joe Miller info! Sounds exciting. I'm ready to be WOWed... December 13th, meeting with new Joe Miller. Noted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.comicsbeat.com/nycc-19-the-expanse-season-four-world-premiere/amp/

A different ‘shape’ of Miller eh?  As long as he’s still TJ shaped that’s fine with me!! 😁

12 hours ago, Gail said:

A different ‘shape’ of Miller eh?  As long as he’s still TJ shaped that’s fine with me!! 😁

Really looking forward to seeing what they do there; I know exactly how he looks in my head but will it be in any way similar in the show? Oh, the anticipation! 😋

Here's a really sweet cast reaction video to the trailer. No Tom, of course but we can't have everything. And the others more than make up for his absence!

1 hour ago, The Goktor said:

Here's a really sweet cast reaction video to the trailer. No Tom, of course but we can't have everything. And the others more than make up for his absence!

Love this!  I think it's great that they all genuinely seem to be as enthusiastic and excited as we are - something about it has definitely caught people's attention and imagination, don't know whether its writing, cast, production, or what but whatever it may be long may it continue!! 🤞

(Preferably with lots more Miller - sorry, couldn't help myself! 😊)

Ok gang, BIG news time.

Whilst there will be a lot to discuss and much I dont know (yet)  I can tell you that S5 will have a very special....................................

.....DIRECTOR 

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

Ok gang, BIG news time.

Whilst there will be a lot to discuss and much I dont know (yet)  I can tell you that S5 will have a very special....................................

.....DIRECTOR 

Yeeeah!

What did I win?

Ooohhh... it will rock. It will kick ass...

Past the euphoria of having guessed correctly, this news is great also because we can learn again so much more about how movies/series are made. I have a bunch of questions already:

- in such a huge environment, where does his responsibility start and ends? What can he influence apart actor's direction? Will he have his saying about lighting, colors, scenery? The sequence and final cut of scenes I guess...?

- doesn't he need to be active way before the cast between pre-production and production ? He needs to direct the crew as well, when do they first meet? How long do they have to set things up before the cast arrives?

- I would expect that he's active also during post-production, therefore I don't understand how "Run hide fight" and Crimson could take place any time soon? 

So exciting... more questions:

- how did he secured the deal? Did he speak to Jeff? 😉 does Jeff like Dark Country? I guess there are intermediate levels of course. 

- since when does he know?

- one episode, a few, or the whole series? 

- the news is now really public? I mean... this forum is public so, we can spread the word? 

Looking forward to the next Q&A!!

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Ok gang, BIG news time.

.....DIRECTOR 

Oh wow - that’s totally freaking  awesome!!!!!  Excellent news, so many questions..........Ariane has asked a lot of them but still many questions!!  High five to TJ! 😁😁😁😁

But..... but...... does this mean that he won’t actually appear in S5?  Is it asking too much of even his talents to direct and act in a project of this scale?  😥😥