Jump to content
Rosella

THE EXPANSE (Syfy Series)

Recommended Posts

Hello,

It seems I am very much into podcasts lately... I found this one (haven't heard it through yet though) and it doesn't seem to be in the forum. 

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/syfy-wire/the-churn/e/49277935?autoplay=true

Have fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one had lots of personal aspects and thoughts. Wow. About our civilisation, his problem with boats (shooting salvage will not be funny. But I guess on a river it's ok?). About social media. And Cat meowed once 😍 really nice interview! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fabulous - loved listening to this!  Thomas sounded really chilled, but passionate about his love of sci-fi.  He's really not a fan of social media though is he??  Makes his IG posts all the more precious IMHO.  I could honestly listen to him talk for hours, such a soothing voice and makes a lot of sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest to go up on Toms Insta. Warp shooting pic. 

Dy4Y2hOVAAANpgs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great team picture! 

And I like the one guy still working in the background while the others parteeeyyyy !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 2:39 PM, Enaira said:

Hello,

It seems I am very much into podcasts lately... I found this one (haven't heard it through yet though) and it doesn't seem to be in the forum. 

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/syfy-wire/the-churn/e/49277935?autoplay=true

Have fun!

Love that podcast. I've listened to every episode. It's always very interesting if you follow the show. Usually, they have an actor as a guest to talk about the episode of the week, and both Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck, AKA James S.A. Corey, writers of the books. And that one was obiously among the best.

Sadly, I think it won't be continued, as the show is no more on Syfy... But maybe a new podcast will be released for season 4 with Amazon, who knows!

On 6/6/2019 at 8:17 AM, Geoff said:

Latest to go up on Toms Insta. Warp shooting pic.

I saw that photo on Dominique's Instagram I think, it's very nice indeed! (Poor working guy, hope he had some drinks as well 😅).

It reminds me of another great pic of the season 4 filming. I screend it from one of Frankie Adams' Story on Instagram, if I remember well. Which explains the poor quality, sorry...

64283610.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice pic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's one of Tom with Breck and David. 

DybFe9yU8AEslVG(1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh happy days... David was so truly awesome... glad to have them both on a picture together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 1:58 PM, Enaira said:

Oh happy days... David was so truly awesome... glad to have them both on a picture together. 

I have to admit I struggled a bit with him to start with - loved the character but found his version of the accent really difficult for some reason, had to try hard to tune into it.  Got it eventually though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 12:52 PM, Al. said:

Love that podcast. I've listened to every episode. It's always very interesting if you follow the show. Usually, they have an actor as a guest to talk about the episode of the week, and both Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck, AKA James S.A. Corey, writers of the books. And that one was obiously among the best.

Sadly, I think it won't be continued, as the show is no more on Syfy... But maybe a new podcast will be released for season 4 with Amazon, who knows!

I saw that photo on Dominique's Instagram I think, it's very nice indeed! (Poor working guy, hope he had some drinks as well 😅).

It reminds me of another great pic of the season 4 filming. I screend it from one of Frankie Adams' Story on Instagram, if I remember well. Which explains the poor quality, sorry...

64283610.jpg

Tom in ‘boot wearing’ shock pic!!!  You can tell he’s in character!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...