Geoff

Comic.Cons

Here ya go, Raffi (& anyone else with eyeballs)! ;)

Tim_Gerry_Panel1.jpg

Tim_Gerry_Panel2.jpg

Tim_Gift.jpg

Tim_ReadingLetter.jpg

Tim_Me_ICC.jpg

Tim_Me_Mugs.jpg

Tim_Me_Embrace.jpg

TimSketch_MyMom.jpg

Mom_PunisherSkull.jpg

Tim_Me_Talking.jpg

Tim_SigningComics.jpg

Tim_APs.jpg

Tim_ICC.jpg

Gerry_Me_ICC.jpg

Tim_Gerry_Me_ICC1.jpg

Tim_Gerry_Me_ICC2.jpg

FamilyPhoto_ICC.jpg

So many fond memories!! :wub:

Raffi -- Hope you have fun at Motor City Comic Con!! Can't wait to see your pics! :D

Is there anything up and coming from 2018??? (been so quiet!!!)

Is there anything up and coming from 2018??? (been so quiet!!!)

https://deadline.com/2018/06/predator-san-diego-comic-con-1202414004/

TJ is most likely expected to attend San Diego Comic Con July 19th - 22nd to promote PREDATOR. Hopefully TB will be attending that show, as well.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/predator-san-diego-comic-con-1202414004/

TJ is most likely expected to attend San Diego Comic Con July 19th - 22nd to promote PREDATOR. Hopefully TB will be attending that show, as well.

Yes Im thinking that might be the start of a full on promo with a panel and Q & A. Not sure yet though. However I understand that filming on Crown Vic is set to continue to mid-late July so might be a bit of a rush.

RAW Studios is not doing a booth for SDCC 2018.

Thomas did let me know that he would come to the show, if The Predator brought him in as a guest and we'd try and connect then. I doubt he'll come for the entire show, but hopefully we'll have some time to hang out.

Bradstreet will be at his art dealer's booth, Splash page Comic Art for the show.

We turned over our booth space this year to our good friends, StormKing Productions, John Carpenter's production company, run by his incomparable wife, Sandy. I am very fortunate as part of the deal to help them set up and break down the booth as well as watch it as needed, so I'll be there too.

I'll let you guys know if anything fun happens =)

Mike

Thomas did let me know that he would come to the show, if The Predator brought him in as a guest and we'd try and connect then. I doubt he'll come for the entire show, but hopefully we'll have some time to hang out.

Bradstreet will be at his art dealer's booth, Splash page Comic Art for the show.

We turned over our booth space this year to our good friends, StormKing Productions, John Carpenter's production company, run by his incomparable wife, Sandy. I am very fortunate as part of the deal to help them set up and break down the booth as well as watch it as needed, so I'll be there too.

Mike

Brilliant, thanks Mike.

Mike

Bummer. Well, if you see TJ & TB, please tell them that we said, "Hi" & miss their RAW presence dearly. & give them both great, big hugs from both of us, too (or pats on the their backs if you're not much of a hugger). :wub:

That's awesome that you'll get to help out at Carpenter's booth!! Have an epic blast, Mike!! B)

It should be a memorable experience for the fans attending. I wouldn't mind going to the BREAKING BAD reunion, as well. B)