Happy Birthday. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you guys I did. I met a man I have admired for many years. One more ambition to fulfil, er , cough, TJ next time you in the UK, beer?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK, GEOFF!!! :D

It's great that you got to meet someone who has meant so much to you. What a perfect way to spend a bday!

Happy belated Geoff!

Hope it was a good one! From the sounds of it...it sounds like a good one. Do I dare ask who you got to finally meet?

Cheers!

lol, course you can I finally got to me Eric Roberts who I have been a fan of for about 25 years now. He was really cool and laid back and I caught him at the right time so we had a coffee and talked shit for about 20 mins. Like I said only one ambition left to achieve.

It was finished off perfectly as well with a message from TJ on Facebook which I was over the moon with so if you reading this TJ, thank you so much!

It was finished off perfectly as well with a message from TJ on Facebook which I was over the moon with so if you reading this TJ, thank you so much!

Awww, that was really nice of him to do. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cool how you met Eric Roberts...how was he in person? I betcha he's cool just like TJ. Probably very laid back and very down to earth. I think they are even friends but I don't know how close? That was nice to hear from TJ...considering he's in between flicks.

hahahaha it must be lol.

lol, course you can I finally got to me Eric Roberts who I have been a fan of for about 25 years now. He was really cool and laid back and I caught him at the right time so we had a coffee and talked shit for about 20 mins. Like I said only one ambition left to achieve.

That was very sweet of Eric to spend to spend so much time with you, and on your bday to boot....Oh my...Perfect!

Awww....So kind of TJ to send you bday wishes. :wub:

Isn't it always great when the people you admire turn out to be people worth admiring?