joyce ford

San Diego on fire

I talked to a friend of mine tonite and she told me that most of San Diego is on fire. Please keep these people in your prayers and thoughts. :( :(

Absolutely terrible. I hope no one got injured.

One of the fires got pretty close to Bradstreet's house. I think he was just on the edge of the evacuation zone.

One of the fires got pretty close to Bradstreet's house. I think he was just on the edge of the evacuation zone.

You know I was thinking about that. I sure hope he and his family are okay.

I spoke with Tim yesterday, they're fine. A major factor in the fire was Santa Ana winds which blow from the desert to the east towards the ocean, so if you are east of the fires, there's pretty much no chance they would come back your way.

Christ, hope everyone is safe.

I spoke with Tim yesterday, they're fine. A major factor in the fire was Santa Ana winds which blow from the desert to the east towards the ocean, so if you are east of the fires, there's pretty much no chance they would come back your way.

Well that is a relief to know am glad they are okay. Thanks Mike.

It's scary to be so close to disaster.

Thank God Tim & his family are okay. I was worried about them. Thank you for letting us know, Mike.