Rosella

TEXAS RISING (eight-hour event series)

THIS will make you all very happy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bill-paxton-brendan-fraser-historys-687998

Jane (Hung) will portray James Wykoff, a homesteader who finds himself living in the middle of hostile Indian territory.

TJ in the west episodically? Sign me up, partner! ;)

this is perfect! most of the series going on today are far better than films! can't wait

THIS will make you all very happy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bill-paxton-brendan-fraser-historys-687998

TJ in the west episodically? Sign me up, partner! ;)

This is going to be really good. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Great news but why isn't Michael Biehn in this as well?! I guess this means Magnificent Death got pushed again...

Looks that way don't it. I am starting to lose the faith am thinking it will never get done. :(

This looks good. The last one they did was excellent, so I am diffinatly looking forward to this.

As for, Magnificent Death, I think that was pushed a while back because of a schedule conflict and they did not want to replace the actor. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that was the deal there.

The thing to remember too, even though this is an 8 hour mini series, Tom might not have a huge part in it. I hope he does, but you never know with these things. And even if he does, they could be done shooting his parts in a matter of weeks.

Great news but why isn't Michael Biehn in this as well?! I guess this means Magnificent Death got pushed again...

Yes! Michael Biehn should be added! Though, he might be busy making his own projects.

Looks that way don't it. I am starting to lose the faith am thinking it will never get done. :(

Oh, you shouldn't lose the faith. I'm still confident that A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand will make it to the production stage one day, even if that day isn't tomorrow. We should only start to worry if suddenly a new name gets attached as director.

This looks good. The last one they did was excellent, so I am diffinatly looking forward to this.

As for, Magnificent Death, I think that was pushed a while back because of a schedule conflict and they did not want to replace the actor. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that was the deal there.

The thing to remember too, even though this is an 8 hour mini series, Tom might not have a huge part in it. I hope he does, but you never know with these things. And even if he does, they could be done shooting his parts in a matter of weeks.

RE: Magnificent Death - That's my understanding, as well. I applaud Tom for his patience.

I hope Tom appears in more than one episode and that appears on promotional ads in magazines for the show.

Kris Kristofferson Joins History's Texas Rising:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/kris-kristofferson-joins-historys-texas-708223

I also just found out that Robert Knepper had joined, so this is shaping up to be one impressive cast.

So...all we need is for Jeremy Irons & Nick Nolte to be cast so that Tom can shoot A Magnificent Death from a Shattered Hand during any downtime on the set of this series. It's a perfect plan! :P

Mark your mental calendars, cowboys & cowgirls....

Texas Rising Premiering Memorial Day 2015:

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/history-texas-rising-release-date-1201282989/

And I just found out that Rob Morrow has also joined this series. So.......yeehaw, partners!! -] : - )

the trailer is out for this too. i'll have to watch it again...can't say I saw TJ in it though

Here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28698RwYdCw

I really like how it's all presented. There are just so many actors I like on this show.

FUN FACT: Tom's daughter Harlow plays a part on this show. :D

Heard no more about this. Was kinda hoping that TJ would have been one of the Rangers but it appears not.

So who's been watching this show? Is there enough TJ on the series to satisfy his fans? How's everyone else on it? I haven't seen it (I don't have access), but I can't wait to.

I hear nothing about this over in the UK and im getting a tad frustrated. Who has seen it????

It's a pretty big show with lots of great actors but it's kind of slow. TJ shows up in the 3rd episode as a settler and there's an exciting and surprisingly intense battle scene with a hostile indigenous tribe where he fights to protect his family.

It's a pretty big show with lots of great actors but it's kind of slow. TJ shows up in the 3rd episode as a settler and there's an exciting and surprisingly intense battle scene with a hostile indigenous tribe where he fights to protect his family.

Thanks for the info! Mini-series events featuring big casts tend to drag things out. I hope TJ's in more than just one episode.

Hell does anyone know when this will air in the UK?

Whilst I still haven't seen this in the UK yet its out on dvd and Blue Ray on Sept 1st and can be pre ordered on www.amazon.com

Whilst I still haven't seen this in the UK yet its out on dvd and Blue Ray on Sept 1st and can be pre ordered on www.amazon.com

Awesome!! That's my Bday! That would make a great belated gift for myself from myself. B)

lol I cant believe its not even been shown over here yet!