joyce ford

Happy Holidays.

Just wanted to wish everyone here on Raw a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Have fun and be safe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jolly Holidays to every RAW member on here, wherever you are in the world & whatever you're doing to celebrate!!! :D

My plans?.....Waiting for Santa. B)

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Sorry Jen and anyone else who had to work today ... hope you still get a few days off.

Love and Best Wishes all around!

:wub:

merry Christmas to tj tb...and everyone of us raw nuts...take care

Wanna know what's unfair? On Christmas, we didn't have snow. And now....The ground is completely covered in white...AND we're expecting more snowfall --> 6-12 inches :o

I love snow on Christmas, but anything passed New Year's is just an inconvenience.

I thought snow was something went to visit for things like skiing, snowboarding, or just goofing off in it. I can't imagine anyone would actually live in it????

I thought snow was something went to visit for things like skiing, snowboarding, or just goofing off in it. I can't imagine anyone would actually live in it????

Oh, see...I'm one of those fortunate people who get to experience all four seasons, with winter dragging on the longest. Yay me! :mellow:

I used to have fun in the snow, but when the temp is -15 degrees, it's impossible to enjoy it.

I know, seriously! I can't believe I survived it as a little kid - now, I'm like a human cactus or something.