Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

R.I.P Paul Walker...

I am still in Aw...I can't believe it still?

I'm sadden by this horrific news. What a shame...so young, beautiful (inside & out) and talented. He will be missed -- he left too soon!

I've seen most of his Fast n Furious flicks and just recently in Pawn Shop Chronicles...so tragic -- just crazy!

May he rest in peace... 1973-2013

He was taken from this world to soon. I have seen all of the Fast-n-Furious movies and liked them all. May he rest in R.I.P. Prayers to his family and daughter. :(

My heart stopped, when I found out the news. I can't believe he's gone. Way, way too soon. What's strange is just last month, I had watched Pleasantville, a movie I hadn't seen in forever & also the movie that introduced Paul Walker into my life. When I was in elementary school, I made a collage in art class of my interests (things & people I like/love).......Of course, I included a picture of Paul with his gorgeous grin...So, that just shows you how long he's had an impact on me.

Plus, there are many random moments when my brother & I would have this interaction back-and-forth:

"Hiya Bud!"

"Hiya Skip!"

"Hiya Bud!"

"Hiya Skip!"

His delivery in that moment won me over.....Oh, man....He will be missed.

Praying for his loved ones in this difficult time following a heartbreaking tragedy......I imagine the holidays will never be the same, again.

R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Very sad indeed -

I thoroughly enjoyed his genuine chemistry with Tyrese in the second film, which can completely stand alone, as opposed to the sort of anti-chemistry with Vin Diesel in the first.

Just a cool, Cali dude, with a good heart - RIP.

For some reason, my mind still refuses to process Paul's passing. Whenever I see a picture of him on the cover of a magazine or read an article about his tragic death, I can't believe he's gone. :(

I agree ... it is just not sinking in.

I have Vehicle 19 on the DVR and Running Scared was a wild ride ... he has done a variety of films peppered amongst the F&F.

Really sad, sudden, and horribly shocking news about Paul Walker's passing. It still hasn't sunk in with me either... I just watched his parts in Pawn Shop Chronicles and can't believe he's gone. My deepest condolences go out to his daughter and other family and his dear friends.

Jen