It was very quiet indeed. Widely available for "download" or streaming but thats about it. Shame cause I actually really liked it.

It was very quiet indeed. Widely available for "download" or streaming but thats about it. Shame cause I actually really liked it.

So many low budget horror movies go to theaters, so I was surprised that this one didn't. I even thought having an Oscar-nominated actor would help it. But I suppose Relativity Media's bankruptcy issues were to blame for the delay & lack of wide release. At least you got to see it. :)

This is now available to buy on Region 2 dvd from amazon.co.uk just ordered mine.

I haven't seen it out yet for the US or even come across a new set release date for it. :(

Just got around to watching this last night. Nice little flick, touching in many parts with a few jumps but plenty of hols in the plot and I have to say an underused TJ. He has a good part and nice to see him working with the little ones (both children that play Shaun and Cody are great) but I felt TJ was underused in the part. 6/10

Just got around to watching this last night. Nice little flick, touching in many parts with a few jumps but plenty of hols in the plot and I have to say an underused TJ. He has a good part and nice to see him working with the little ones (both children that play Shaun and Cody are great) but I felt TJ was underused in the part. 6/10

Shame to hear TJ's role isn't that big. But I still want to see it. Not sure if it's already been released in the US, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I finally got to watch this! Just released on Netflix here a few months ago. What an awesome movie, the premise was clever plus it was spooky!

I finally got to watch this! Just released on Netflix here a few months ago. What an awesome movie, the premise was clever plus it was spooky!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

Oh la la.

Here I admit I've reached my limits. I saw only the first half of the film. Second half I was buried under a cushion.

TJ's great, especially the "DVD watching scene" where you can feel the tension raising and really read his mind. Feel his ambivalence. All with his eyes and hand. Great scene. 

Now I don't want to reveal too much.

Just a question: does he have long hairs in Standoff and Before I wake due to upcoming shoot of the Expanse? Was Miller already in planning at that time?

Good night!

If you thought this was bad then I'd maybe avoid The Veil. Mwhahaha

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

If you thought this was bad then I'd maybe avoid The Veil. Mwhahaha

Damn - not seen either of these and now I reeeeaallly want to!  Love a good spook and TJ’s obviously an added bonus!!

Well Gail, I'll leave the Veil entirely to you. Take good care of yourself, you never know what might happen.

1 hour ago, Enaira said:

Well Gail, I'll leave the Veil entirely to you. Take good care of yourself, you never know what might happen.

Ooh - that sounds ominous! 🥺