Thomas Jane has joined the cast of Somnia:

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/177181-thomas-jane-kate-bosworth-join-cast-of-somnia?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm already scared after just reading the plot alone. :blink:

Production is set to begin November 11th.

Thomas Jane has joined the cast of Somnia:

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/177181-thomas-jane-kate-bosworth-join-cast-of-somnia?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm already scared after just reading the plot alone. :blink:

Production is set to begin November 11th.

Read about this on his facebook page and this is going to be one heck of a movie. Can.t wait to see this so I can get the crap scared out of me am really excited about this can you tell. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glad to see he's getting flicks left, right and center!

Not only am I excited about seeing him in an other horror flick...can already envision the chemistry between him and Kate.

I haven't seen many flicks on sleep paralysis...so it will be definitely interesting to see. I have experienced it on a few occasions and let me tell you -- it's not a fun scenario to be dealing with...

Kudos to you Mr. Jane! :)

Read about this on his facebook page and this is going to be one heck of a movie. Can.t wait to see this so I can get the crap scared out of me am really excited about this can you tell. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, your excitement is evident. ;)

Glad to see he's getting flicks left, right and center!

Not only am I excited about seeing him in an other horror flick...can already envision the chemistry between him and Kate.

I haven't seen many flicks on sleep paralysis...so it will be definitely interesting to see. I have experienced it on a few occasions and let me tell you -- it's not a fun scenario to be dealing with...

Kudos to you Mr. Jane! :)

I'm not into many of the current horror films that look so much alike, but Tom certainly knows how to scare me in the right kind of way. ^_^ So, I'm optimistic this one will have freaky elements matched with suspenseful thrilling moments.

I still want him to play a villain, someone I can love to loathe, in a movie. I don't think he's really done that before.

I still want him to play a villain, someone I can love to loathe, in a movie. I don't think he's really done that before.

He once played a villain and he was damn good at it! Just loved him as a villain in Original Sin!

Hmmm yeah...but I would not want to hate him as a villain in a horror...maybe just in thrillers.

That would be just wrong on all levels...

Can any of you imagine him playing a psychopathic killer or a blood guts & gore killer?

Hey, ya never know...he can pull off any role.

He once played a villain and he was damn good at it! Just loved him as a villain in Original Sin!

Hmmm yeah...but I would not want to hate him as a villain in a horror...maybe just in thrillers.

That would be just wrong on all levels...

Can any of you imagine him playing a psychopathic killer or a blood guts & gore killer?

Hey, ya never know...he can pull off any role.

Oh, I remember Tom's villainous role from Original Sin very well. Yum-my! ^_^ Every time, that movie is on TV, even if I'm just seeing it start in the middle, I get pulled in and watch it til the end. There's just something about it. Oh yeah....TJ!

But as bad as he was in that, he wasn't bad bad enough. I am still on his side and smile when he appears onscreen.

A psychopathic killer part would be interesting....Or maybe some evil baddie who just gets in your head & under your skin.

Yes, Tom sure can pull off anything. And I do mean anything. ;) Right, ladies?

Oh, I remember Tom's villainous role from Original Sin very well. Yum-my! ^_^ Every time, that movie is on TV, even if I'm just seeing it start in the middle, I get pulled in and watch it til the end. There's just something about it. Oh yeah....TJ!

But as bad as he was in that, he wasn't bad bad enough. I am still on his side and smile when he appears onscreen.

A psychopathic killer part would be interesting....Or maybe some evil baddie who just gets in your head & under your skin.

I'm like you any movie he does if it is on tv I am instantly drawn to it and have to watch it. I do agree it would be cool if he was a psychopathic killer. And he can pull off anything. ;) :rolleyes:

I'm like you any movie he does if it is on tv I am instantly drawn to it and have to watch it. I do agree it would be cool if he was a psychopathic killer. And he can pull off anything. ;) :rolleyes:

Within two weeks, I got hooked into watching Deep Blue Sea twice, starting at different places in the movie. No surprise there...It's a great, fun flick!

Within two weeks, I got hooked into watching Deep Blue Sea twice, starting at different places in the movie. No surprise there...It's a great, fun flick!

That is a good movie. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anabeth Gish is also now a part of the cast:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/72345/annabeth-gish-joins-cast-psychological-thriller-somnia#axzz2oA2Fefgu

I'm confused about the final cast though; is Katee Sackhoff still involved in the film? Here's a link from September that says she's also part of the cast:

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/supernatural-horror-somnia-star-katee-sackhoff-222300735.html

Jen

Anabeth Gish is also now a part of the cast:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/72345/annabeth-gish-joins-cast-psychological-thriller-somnia#axzz2oA2Fefgu

I'm confused about the final cast though; is Katee Sackhoff still involved in the film? Here's a link from September that says she's also part of the cast:

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/supernatural-horror-somnia-star-katee-sackhoff-222300735.html

Jen

Maybe Kate replaced Katee? :huh:

Hmmm, I don't know... I had read that Katee is in this director's film Oculus coming out in April, and that she was going to be in his next film, i.e., Somnia. But the film news is always in flux, so maybe that's not true anymore.

Anyway, can't wait to see Tom in this one!

Jen

Hmmm, I don't know... I had read that Katee is in this director's film Oculus coming out in April, and that she was going to be in his next film, i.e., Somnia. But the film news is always in flux, so maybe that's not true anymore.

Anyway, can't wait to see Tom in this one!

Jen

Who knows? Cast changes are inevitable.

As long as Tom's in it, it won't matter to me who else is. ;)

This is now in post production, no release dates as yet.

Can't wait to see this. Makes me wonder if all his movies are going to come out in months of each other. If thats the case I won't know which one to see first. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update, Geoff! :)

This now has a US release date of 5th March 2015.

This now has a US release date of 5th March 2015.

Sweet! I hope it's not limited. It doesn't seem like it would be, but I can already see myself finding this on DVD at Walmart without any announcement of its release. That's usually how I discover various horror movies.

hhhhhmmmm yes I know what you mean I have high hopes for The Veil getting to the cinema but not so sure here but will keep my ear to the ground.

hhhhhmmmm yes I know what you mean I have high hopes for The Veil getting to the cinema but not so sure here but will keep my ear to the ground.

Sometimes, it just gets to the point where I don't have to see a movie on the big screen....I just want to see it. Smaller movies seem to come out faster or not at all.

ive often found that the fact that it never hit theatres' is simply down to cost of marketing etc. Ive seen great films that never made it to the cinema so it doesn't worry me too much but I would just like to see a TJ flick soon on the IMAX just because ya know.

Will have to wait for Vice for a big screen evening out I hope!

ok, getting a tad frustrated as cant add the first pics ive seen from this film. There are two pics released (neither of which feature TJ) The film will also be released in cinemas on March 5th 2015 and is being picked up by Relativity picks up the distribution rites. if anyone can tell me how to upload them or attach the blooming link I will.