joyce ford

Happy B-Day indieflick.

Happy Birthday hope your day was good. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

happy b day chick!

Happy Bday sweetheart! I hope you had an amazing day yesterday and I wish you an amazing year. xo

Have a happy day!

Joyous date of birth (& all the other ones too) !

Rawwwwwwww.....

THANK YOU for the wonderful birthday wishes, Joyce, sinn, John, sunshine, CinPin, Padre, & Blondielox!!!!!!! All are wholeheartedly appreciated. :wub:

I had a terrific bday celebration....And yes, I am still celebrating. ^_^

Happy Birthday!

Oh crap, Sorry mate. I hope you had a good one!

Thank you so much, Esco & Geoff!!! :wub:

Geoff...your message cracked me up. :lol: Hallmark might just be your second calling.

I know right, belated, honest birthday cards. Wait till you see my Valentine ones! :D

I know right, belated, honest birthday cards. Wait till you see my Valentine ones! :D

:lol: I tried to like your comment, but apparently....I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day (whatever that means).

Honesty cards....You might be onto something here. Unless it's already been done. I've yet to see the product proposed on Shark Tank, so who knows?

Thank you, Jen!! :wub: Belated but beloved. It still counts!

Thank you, jayesse8!!! :wub:

Yes, you certainly made it right in....Any bday message following the bday day is like finding more gifts to open after thinking there couldn't possibly be anymore.

I can't believe September is nearly over. Around this time next month, I'll begin Christmas shopping (whoa). :blink:

Happy Birthday to a very sweet young lady. Hope your day is good. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thank you very kindly for the lovely bday wishes, Joyce & sunshine!! :wub: You ladies are wonderful!!

I had an AMAZING celebration (technically 2 weeks long)!!! I had a 24 - themed bday party complete with a Jack Bauer cake & decorations. I received oodles of gifts -- everything I could possibly want & more. Plus, I got to be surrounded by my favorite people, so that always makes the time even more special.

Also, I received so much love from my social media peers & admirations, including a video of my friend from Finland singing "Happy Birthday" to me.

Of course, my brother Richard went the extra mile by getting Carlo Rota & his wife Nazneen Contractor (not one but two 24 actors!) to wish me "Happy Birthday" in a video. :D I was in shock over that kind gesture.

Then, to finish off the week, I met some awesome people at HHW (which I will get into further detail later over at that con thread).

So yeah.....Turning 24 will be a hard bday to top for a long while...........at least, a year. ;)