Sign in to follow this  
sidewaysgaze

Pawn Shop Chronicles

That's what this site is saying:

"Director Wayne Kramer has set Matt Dillon, Brendan Fraser, Elijah Wood, Vincent D’Onofrio, Pell James, Thomas Jane, Lukas Haas, Chi McBride, Ashlee Simpson, Kevin Rankin, DJ Qualls, Michael Cudlitz and Norman Reedus for Pawn Shop Chronicles. They join Paul Walker, who was set to star and produce. Jordan Schur, CEO and co-chairman of Mimran Schur Pictures, revealed the cast just as shooting gets underway in Baton Rouge, La."

http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/matt-dillon-brendan-fraser-elijah-wood-vincent-donofrio-join-wayne-kramers-pawn-shop-chronicles/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Wow, another "chronicles" movie? LOL That would be awesome if Tom can work with Wayne Kramer...

Jen

That's what this site is saying:

"Director Wayne Kramer has set Matt Dillon, Brendan Fraser, Elijah Wood, Vincent D’Onofrio, Pell James, Thomas Jane, Lukas Haas, Chi McBride, Ashlee Simpson, Kevin Rankin, DJ Qualls, Michael Cudlitz and Norman Reedus for Pawn Shop Chronicles. They join Paul Walker, who was set to star and produce. Jordan Schur, CEO and co-chairman of Mimran Schur Pictures, revealed the cast just as shooting gets underway in Baton Rouge, La."

http://www.deadline...._medium=twitter

Wow, another "chronicles" movie? LOL That would be awesome if Tom can work with Wayne Kramer...

Jen

That does sound totally awsome. :rolleyes:

That's quite a cast.

Pawn Shop Chronicles :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152890163330230&l=a20b8e76c9

Based on the poster & cast, how could anyone not love that?

Yeah I saw that on his facebook page he really is rocking that mustache. Can't wait to see the movie. :)

Another dark comedy .. love it!

One of my fav roles was him in Thursday .. great to see him do more roles like Casey .. definitely going to be a must see!

Im really looking forward to this one! Loving the Tash!

AWESOME

Just saw the clip too. He was purrrfect in this scene...just wondering if that is his only cameo in P.S.C?

p.s THE MAN was hilarious and he looks great in the cowboy gear :)

limited release...right to dvd! cast the stones now!

:lol: That's our Tom! :lol:

Even if it is a cameo...sunshine you made me think cameo.....TJ sure makes even the tiniest of parts memorable, such as Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

Very True Indie...he can make a cameo appearance in any film and he can truly overshadow it and it will definitely be remembered!

1) Boogie Nights (what made me fall in love with his work to begin with)

2) Zack & Reba (cute football jock)

3) The Thin Red Line (his few lines made an impact)

4) Magnolia (can't forget him as a preacher)

5) Arrested Development (classic)

6) Medium (sexy playing with his ex)

7) The Bulter's In Love (which I loved)

8) Scott Pilgrim VS The World (can't forget "it's milk and eggs bitch!")

9) LOL (he was the best thing about the whole entire movie unfortunately)

And now P.S.C ...I have a feeling he is in a few more snippets -- hopefully there is more! But if not that scene alone will not be forgotten...lol.

Oops and we can't forget him in Face Off - as the geek Burke Hicks... After knowing he is in it makes it all the more memorable.

Hope there are really intense moments and something totally random happens that that puts a spin on things. That's so funny.

I was just leaving Subway and there was this huge cut out of The Lone Ranger and Tonto. Who is that? Hard to tell with a mask.

Here you go guys a full on TJ clip!!!!

Okay.

The trailer and poster are just plain awesomeness.

That 'stache warrants, nay demands, its own agent and twitter account, thank you very much.

Yeah baby!!!

Just in, On Demand. That was easy to find. There sure was a lot of crazy scenes, like WTF (excuse my french, but really)! Watched it twice now to catch it all. THE MAN sure is captivating.

Haven't seen the film yet, but I've read 3 reviews and none of them mention Tom! Boo! I'm wondering how big/long of a role he has in this film. Fill us in, if you've seen it and know.

Jen

Hello, what are the reviews saying and where do you find so much info all the time? You are very good at finding it. Did you see the scene in the trailer? That was all I saw of him in it. Still my favorite part :wub: ! We watched it at least 4 times because there was so much going on!