Sign in to follow this  
joyce ford

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th to you and to everyone here on the forum. Have fun and be safe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No fireworks for me.

But thankfully, my mom was released from the hospital on Independence Day, so that's what made it a happy 4th. :)

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekends!

I enjoyed the hell out of it! Dirt bikes and fireworks in the poconos. A buddy of mine has a place up there. We were out on those bikes, going bat shit in the woods until well after dark. Then beers in the pool. Perfect way to spend the holiday.

I enjoyed the hell out of it! Dirt bikes and fireworks in the poconos. A buddy of mine has a place up there. We were out on those bikes, going bat shit in the woods until well after dark. Then beers in the pool. Perfect way to spend the holiday.

Sounds like you had a blast. My brother and nephews were riding there race quads and got full of a shit full of mud I wanted to ride but I figured I would be in big trouble with my mom. And then they set off a shit full of fireworks. Had a fun weekend to.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of july. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rain Rain go away you son of a bitch..

Rain Rain go away you son of a bitch..

Were you getting any of that hurricane?

Well, I had a blast on 4th of July. I even filmed the fireworks display. Here's the big finale, in case you're not already tired of seeing big bursts of light explode in the air: http://twitpic.com/e7j6fc

Well, I had a blast on 4th of July. I even filmed the fireworks display. Here's the big finale, in case you're not already tired of seeing big bursts of light explode in the air: http://twitpic.com/e7j6fc

I had a blast to. Had all of the family here for picnic got to ride the quads and got to watch all the fireworks my brothers, son and nephews set off. My mom had a blast to. Really a great day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I had a blast to. Had all of the family here for picnic got to ride the quads and got to watch all the fireworks my brothers, son and nephews set off. My mom had a blast to. Really a great day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That does sound like a fun day. :) I love when families get together to do actual real family things, instead of just facebooking each other all day.

It's nice that the sun is actually shining. I'm not sure it feels like summer for me quite yet. Maybe just a bit like spring.