Sign in to follow this  
damianmaffei

TJ & RAW unleash Suckerfish at MITF

Hey-o,

Wanted to let any of you East Coast RAW folks that the truly badass one-act play SUCKERFISH, by WT Underwood will be at the Midtown International Theatre Festival in NYC this July. Promotion has not yet begun for it, but for various reasons, the festival expects it to sell out rapidly, so if someone is interested in going, the time for getting tickets is upon us before word gets out.

It's a play that Tom brought to our attention, and I fell in love with it. Been looking for theater outlets with the balls to let it fly. Not an easy task. MITF is just the ballsy outfit.

"Trapped on a city street corner, between madness and sanity, all that stands in the way of Hank and rescue is a certifiable homeless man, and a double-headed dildo that can't hear out."

SUCKERFISH by W.T. Underwood - Produced by Thomas Jane & RAW Studios: Directed by Patrick J. Kennedy - Cast: Damian Maffei, Adam Smith Jr, Jonathan Reed Wexler, and Andrea Boehlke

July 17th - 10pm

July 18th - 10pm

July 21st - 7pm

final_zpsc68024e2.gif

https://web.ovationtix.com/trs/cal/27845

I'm sad I will miss it!

I'm sad you can't be bothered to come see it.

That's exciting news! But....sad to say, I can't attend this play, either. :(

Is anyone on here planning on going? It'd be cool to have some RAWarriors in the audience.

Again - sometimes living in the UK sucks!

Outstanding Suckerfish flier, Noeland! There's so much coolness packaged together! :D

Guest AdminGuyX

Thank you. I was excited to do the flier. The play is packed with coolness, and I just hope I did it some justice.

Thank you. I was excited to do the flier. The play is packed with coolness, and I just hope I did it some justice.

As always mate, YOU DID!