Rosella

Drive Hard

...and here's the photo!

Rivieras-Stephen-Milne-with-John-Cussack

Drive-Hard-1.jpg

Those are awesome pics! Thanks for posting 'em up, Jen!

Is that a pink shirt TJ's wearing? Because he makes it look manly fabulous! B)

Good. Tom has worked on many projects that are just "out there" waiting for release. Need my Jane fix ;)

I know what you mean. It feels like it's been way too long since I've seen a film with TJ as a lead role. Besides rewatching movies of his I already own that is.

My last real fix was ..."I Melt With You" and that feels like it was ages ago. Hopefully "Red Machine" is around the corner. I think I read somewhere that it's coming out in February (I could be wrong) and February is not soon enough.

I hear what you're saying John...we all need that Mr. Jane Fix!

But you know...so many of his up and coming flicks will soon be approaching us...one after the the other and it looks like the next two years are going to be great for us, for him and his career!

I just hope in the end he will get some REAL acknowledgement for his roles! I have a feeling he will for AMDFASH!

My last real fix was ..."I Melt With You" and that feels like it was ages ago. Hopefully "Red Machine" is around the corner. I think I read somewhere that it's coming out in February (I could be wrong) and February is not soon enough.

But you know...so many of his up and coming flicks will soon be approaching us...one after the the other and it looks like the next two years are going to be great for us, for him and his career!

I just hope in the end he will get some REAL acknowledgement for his roles! I have a feeling he will for AMDFASH!

Yeah, I Melt With You is the most recent one I've seen with TJ as a main character.

And you know what will probably happen? All of Tom's movies will come out near the same time, and we'll have so much to see at once. :P

RE: AMDFASH acknowledgement....I agree. It'll be Tom's golden moment. But I think he got nice deserved praise for Dirty Laundry.

Here's a bit of an update (with no release date <_< ) and a trailer that looks pretty funny. I miss John Cusack in Grosse Pointe Blank form.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/66183

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsvHpARX1jI

This looks like this is going to be a very good movie. And what is the hold up with the release date?

I think the movie looks amusing, even though to me the pairing of Tom w/ John Cusack seems a bit odd upfront, but maybe it'll work. Tom plays it fast 'n' loose 'n' funny based on this preview of Drive Hard. I'm definitely looking foward to his performance at least!

Jen

Here's a bit of an update (with no release date <_< ) and a trailer that looks pretty funny. I miss John Cusack in Grosse Pointe Blank form.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/66183

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsvHpARX1jI

Yes! And that is a fine example of why TJ needs to star in MORE comedies! He's hilarious! :lol: I think he's underrated when it comes to just how funny he is.

No release date????? Ahhhhhhhhh!!! :wacko: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

Yes! And that is a fine example of why TJ needs to star in MORE comedies! He's hilarious! :lol: I think he's underrated when it comes to just how funny he is.

No release date????? Ahhhhhhhhh!!! :wacko: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

I was thinking the same thing Rosela...after HUNG I was hoping he would do some more comedy. Well there you go folks -- our wishes came true -- can't wait!!! No release date yet :(

I Melt With You has become one of my random go to movies. I don't find it as bleak as others, the bond between friends and the dark humor are right up my alley.

That Drive Hard trailer is totally not what I expected from the flick or The Jane's performance, thought it would be grittier but looks fun and like they're having a good time.

I believe we'll get a chance to see Tom's daughter in the movie too :)

And, if possible, this movie just got even better! :wub:

Guest AdminGuyX

I think it looks like a lot of fun. I really enjoy these kind of popcorn munchers when they are done well and have a lot of charm and humor.

I already love it!

www.amazon.co.uk has this available from May 26th!!!

GET IN!

www.amazon.co.uk has this available from May 26th!!!

GET IN!

What?! When did it go to theaters? :blink:

Its straight to DVD in the UK.

It has not yet. Still nothing for over here.

Oh, I know we haven't had it, yet. I hope it'll play in theaters. But...

Its straight to DVD in the UK.

Geoff's comment has me thinking it won't. :(

Though, a direct-to-dvd release would mean we could own it sooner*.

*glass half full?

Maybe just in the UK...

Every article I have read up on says it will be released later this year in theatres.

Who knows? But I wouldn't mind watching this one on the large screen because of it being fast paced. I guess we got to keep checking good old amazon for a copy if its a straight release to DVD.

I promise not to spoil it if I get to it first (which in itself would be a first!)

Maybe just in the UK...

Every article I have read up on says it will be released later this year in theatres.

Who knows? But I wouldn't mind watching this one on the large screen because of it being fast paced. I guess we got to keep checking good old amazon for a copy if its a straight release to DVD.

I'd prefer seeing it on the big screen, too, just because it's been too long since I've seen a TJ movie in theaters.

I promise not to spoil it if I get to it first (which in itself would be a first!)

Thank you! Though, you're welcome to post your review of it at anytime if you want.

This was finally released in the UK yesterday, bought and paid for but am away with work till Friday so wont be watching it till then and will put up some comments over the weekend.