Problem with that is the people who don't give a shit about the current laws won't give a shit about new laws..In addition the Ar15 I own has never killed anything other than a bunch of junk in the desert and thats what happens with 99 percent of them..So it's not the weapon it's the end user and the real issue with that is that all states do not employ the same background checks at the state level and the Brady Background check is a 5 minute phone call so yes that needs to be radically overhauled.Look last time I looked herion was illegal as are most drugs and yet in this country we have a huge drug problem yet another batch of laws has done nothing to stop that..These mass shootings are evil events carried out by sick people who one way or the other are going to seek out a way to cause mass death and emotional devistation they need to be diagnosed early on and something needs to be done before these events take place..families of troubled people need to be educated in recognizeing when there is a problem and to address that problem whether it's a simple as securing your damn firearms or removing them from your home altogether if your aware that there is that kind of issue in the home.Mentall illness is a bitch no one whats to be the person that has to say "Lil' Jimmy got a serious issue and we better put him away".But the fact remains that millions of Americans suffer from severe depression and other forms of mental illness that go through life heavily medicated and most of these medications are so new that no one can really understand what kind of side effects can result from long term use.I understand the reaction to the Ar15 in particular because you hear it mentioned over and over so I get it,But what comes next Pump shotguns?..handguns?..Slingshots?..Its time to address that issue of mental illness and perscription mood enhancers that everyone has managed to avoid.

Well, you know people deal with grief in different ways, when my grandfather died, I alternated between crying and laughing - one minute I was fine and the next I was bawling my eyes out. That the people in the video don't subscribe some perceived standard of how you are supposed to deal with loss is utter BULLSHIT.

I understand that people deal with death in different ways. When my dad died I cried so much and then when my 12 year old nephew died in a house fire 2 months after my dad died I thought I was going to die from heart ache. My point is that this video has you wondering what really happen.

You know why no one gives a shit about current gun laws? Watch this.

And the "it won't do anything" argument is such shit, by that standard why should there be any stricter laws regarding pedophiles? I mean kids are always going to be abducted and raped, so why even bother with anything?

I understand that people deal with death in different ways. When my dad died I cried so much and then when my 12 year old nephew died in a house fire 2 months after my dad died I thought I was going to die from heart ache. My point is that this video has you wondering what really happen.

No it doesn't, I see people getting mics and cameras shoved in their faces, which would make anyone feel nervous, especially on top of everything else.

Problem with that is the people who don't give a shit about the current laws won't give a shit about new laws..In addition the Ar15 I own has never killed anything other than a bunch of junk in the desert and thats what happens with 99 percent of them..So it's not the weapon it's the end user and the real issue with that is that all states do not employ the same background checks at the state level and the Brady Background check is a 5 minute phone call so yes that needs to be radically overhauled.Look last time I looked herion was illegal as are most drugs and yet in this country we have a huge drug problem yet another batch of laws has done nothing to stop that..These mass shootings are evil events carried out by sick people who one way or the other are going to seek out a way to cause mass death and emotional devistation they need to be diagnosed early on and something needs to be done before these events take place..families of troubled people need to be educated in recognizeing when there is a problem and to address that problem whether it's a simple as securing your damn firearms or removing them from your home altogether if your aware that there is that kind of issue in the home.Mentall illness is a bitch no one whats to be the person that has to say "Lil' Jimmy got a serious issue and we better put him away".But the fact remains that millions of Americans suffer from severe depression and other forms of mental illness that go through life heavily medicated and most of these medications are so new that no one can really understand what kind of side effects can result from long term use.I understand the reaction to the Ar15 in particular because you hear it mentioned over and over so I get it,But what comes next Pump shotguns?..handguns?..Slingshots?..Its time to address that issue of mental illness and perscription mood enhancers that everyone has managed to avoid.

I agree with you on some of what your saying and disagree with some of the other stuff your saying. But I will just keep my comments to myself I don't want to piss anyone off.

You know why no one gives a shit about current gun laws? Watch this.

And the "it won't do anything" argument is such shit, by that standard why should be any stricter laws regarding pedophiles? I mean kids are always going to be abducted and raped, so why even bother with anything?

No it doesn't, I see people getting mics and camera's shoved in their faces, which would make anyone feel nervous, especially on top of everything else.

I understand you made your point.

No worries I don't piss off easy..:)

I will just keep my comments to myself I don't want to piss anyone off.

You're doing fine Joyce.

We're all just talking here... thoughts and words.

No one is going to like everything everybody says all of the time & that goes both ways.

Guest AdminGuyX

Jeez Mike, for a guy with such a jaded and angry exterior, you seem awfully dismissive of the conspiracy theories. I think it's curious how just about everyone can agree that our government is capable of incredibly heinous shit, but when you actually present some of those people with the possible heinous shit the government has done, or might be doing today, they balk at it like they are on fire.

Now, as some of you can probably tell by my forum name, I do in fact love guns. For my entire adult life I have been involved in the "gun community" and I have chosen a way of life that includes not only gun ownership, but accepting the responsibility that one day I may have to take another persons life in order to protect myself or my family, or my country. You make a very conscious decision that you may have to stand in front of a gun, with a gun, in defiance of whatever that other persons agenda may be. When I was a kid, taking an oath to defend the constitution at MEPS in Lansing, it never occurred to me that one day our own president would be accused of breaking his. Not ever. But here I am, reading facebook post after facebook post, watching videos and news reports about civil war, tyranny, and liberty.

The gun community has it's fair share of people who are ready for everything to hit the fan. They are busy right now, and they have spent a lot of money on it. Lots of talk about war, false flags, globalism, the amero, the north american union, FEMA camps, so on and so forth. It pisses people off. I can see why people are talking about it. For me, I have to tell you, I don't want Sandy Hook to have happened. I would prefer if it was not real, and no children were killed, and the government was preparing some tyrannical grab for ultimate power and marshall law leaving me to face off with a swat team coming to confiscate my firearms. I would rather die in that horrible way then to have a classroom die in the horrible way they are said to have at the hands of Lanza. I'm not kidding when I say that either. I'd give my life for those children in a fucking heartbeat.

So I hear the conspiracy, and I've watched about 20 videos on it now, and there is no question that the news coverage doesn't all match up. That some of the parents interviewed exhibited very odd behavior. That medical examiner with the white beard is obviously a little crazy. That the police just want us to shut up and fall in line. That yes, a strange lineup of about 25 people do seem to have been circling in and out of the school over and over again after the shootout. The 3 nuns pictured outside the school do in fact look like men.

And I love conspiracies. I really do. For me, they have always been history. Related to historical events. But now I find myself living through a conspiracy with direct impact on my way of life as a gun owner and gunsmith. Really, if it's true EVERYONE'S way of life. Is it true? Is Globalism the reason for all of these events? Will the dollar collapse this year? Will tomorrow's super bowl be the site of the next false flag event as some have predicted?

I don't know. Honestly, I don't really care. I can't do anything about that stuff. Real or false flag, I'm an onlooker in those events. So, I would like to turn my attention to the things going on that are very real.

The assault weapons ban. Here is Mike's opinion on the issue, which he is absolutely entitled to.

They aren't talking about taking away anyone's handguns or rifles or shotguns, they are talking about AR-15s, a weapon you can attach a fucking grenade launcher to. Nobody needs a gun like that unless they plan on killing a shit load of people, so yeah bring back the assault weapons ban, close the gun show loop holes, let the ATF enforce fucking gun laws. Because this shit is getting ridiculous.

Have you actually read the proposed bill? I mean read it. It's posted on her website. It is a ban on handguns, shotguns, and rifles. They just tried to be sly about the wording so it's not obvious. But if you know your guns, and Senator Feinstein knows her guns, then you can see what she is trying to do. There is no real question about it.

People are not upset over the bill for nothing. People who don't even own guns are scared of this bill. This isn't a bunch of rednecks spitting skoal on the steps of the county building with "don't tread on me" flags tucked into the cracks of their asses. These are police, military, professors, and people just like you and me saying "Hey, what the FUCK are you trying to pull?"

In her own words, Feinstein would like nothing more than to have "Mr. and Mrs. America turn 'em all in!" She said that with a big smile on her face too. So yeah Mike, she (and others) is talking about taking away ALL the guns. She is an opportunist, and doesn't care one iota if you or I are actually safer. She doesn't care about Sandy Hook, or Aurora. She had the bill "ready to go" because she had the bill ready to go. She's been sitting on a draft of the bill since the other one expired.

And fuck you anyway with this "nobody needs" shit Mike. Nobody NEEDS a toaster. Nobody NEEDS a fucking microwave. Need does not play into it. As someone you probably hate put it "It's not the bill of needs". I can attach a grenade launcher to a Cadillac. Or a leaf blower. An AR-15 is no more or less deadly than the savage model 60 I have in my gun safe. It's no more or less deadly than the 22 rifle I have used to hunt rabbits. A gun is a gun. Don't let all the picatinny rails scare you.

And if you don't think a 22 is just as deadly as an AR-15, call The Mossad and ask them how they feel about the caliber.

There is no gun show loophole. It's a complete myth fabricated by the media and politicians. I have been to hundreds of gun shows in my life, in 5 different states. I have bought and sold guns at gun shows, and over the internet many times, and you MUST use an FFL transfer to do it, and an FBI background check is done. You can't purchase a gun over the internet without going down to your local gun shop, pulling an FFL and sending it to the sellers gun shop, and the two shops handle the transfer and it's all logged with the FBI. You can't go pick up that gun you bought online, or at a gun show, without an FBI background check being done. It takes about 10 minutes over the phone for the shop or FFL holder to call the FBI. They run an NCIC criminal records check before they say yes or no. This is done today with a few keystrokes. And I have been at a gun shop before when it came back no for other people. An older fellow in Georgia was waiting to buy a lever action rifle. It came back no. He left without a gun. THAT system works just fine.

At gun shows, the FFL holders are on site. The buyer and the seller are both present, so, it can all be done instantly and legally. But it still has to be done through the FBI. Anti-gun politicians don't want gun shows to exist. so they are more than happy to pass legislation that mucks up a system that already works.

I'm pretty sure the "loophole" the politicians are pissed about has to do with the buying and selling of antique arms. I think they have mistaken this for buying and selling of modern arms at gun shows. Cap and ball revolvers, muzzle loading rifles and shotguns, etc. can be purchased with no background check by anyone over 18. And they sell a ton of black powder guns at gun shows. Politicians who have no idea the difference between a muzzle loader and an AR-15 started thinking it was something it was not, and it has become a frenzy now.

Also, Mike, one other thing buddy.

And the "it won't do anything" argument is such shit, by that standard why should there be any stricter laws regarding pedophiles? I mean kids are always going to be abducted and raped, so why even bother with anything?

I think it's been very clearly stated that the "It won't do anything" argument was all about people who already use guns illegally NOT people who legally own guns suddenly being made into criminals. Stricter laws on pedophiles who have already committed a crime is something else entirely.

Now, if you are a person who thinks all guns should be banned, and no citizen should be allowed to own them, then that's an argument. But if you believe that the new laws are designed to protect legal gun owners, you are simply wrong and misinformed.

Pedophiles are predators of children, by the way. Don't ever compare me to a pedophile. I'm a legal gun owner. I haven't done anything wrong and I have nothing to be ashamed of. Period . End of story.

One last conpsiracy thing that I found interesting.

I read just this morning about Chicago, and how some of the people on "false flag" watch are expecting the next false flag to be from Chicago, and to be a massive, mind blowing assault on the bill of rights. That it will be the impetus for marshall law in the entire country, and they cite a few reasons for this. That worries me for a few reasons.

1. I don't trust the government.

2. I don't trust the people spinning the conspiracy yarns.

Either of them could be looking to hurt me and mine.

The first time I ever saw Alex Jones was through his hidden camera footage of Bohemian Grove. Have you guys seen that shit? I was pretty floored by the kind of crazy plays they put on at Bohemian Grove. Full on satanic theater. My reaction was at once "Wow, these world leaders need some serious kink in the their drink." and also "Wow, they do a damn good job on that production." I didn't really see him again until this more recent stuff, and frankly I don't want him defending my right to own a firearm. I appreciate that he's working to expose stuff nobody else is trying to expose, but yeah, he's a real piece of work.

I just wanted to aplogize to everyone on here. It got a little heated on here last night and I decided I better get off here before I say something I would regret. I have a little bit of a temper. So again I am sorry.

Guest AdminGuyX

Joyce, I think you should post how you feel. Let it fly. Agree, disagree, lets all get pissed and talk it over. I don't think you owe an apology.

Even though I cussed at Mike, and he's probably going to cuss at me in reply, I welcome the discussion. I am pro gun. Not ashamed of it, as I said. I also understand the desire for gun laws and licensing in our modern society.

I try to have an open mind. I try to keep my head and not let emotion run things.

One of the things I respect about Tom is that even though he's a celebrity with plenty to lose, he's honest about his feelings. He's just not afraid to say "Hey, what's up with that shit over there?" whatever it may be.

As with all things in life, the people getting their face on the news are the loud and crazy it seems. Alex Jones is a good example. I have not heard of the guy until Tom brought him up, but watching some of his stuff, like Noeland said, good for him for digging into things, but...

The really shit deal out of this is that so many people get their news off the internet, and t.v. news is trying to compeat with it, so everyone is going for extreme examples. You've got the pot smoking hippies on the left and the gun totting rednecks on the right. Everyone is looking stupid, and if you try to voice your level-headed opinion, they jump you for it. Sandy Hook was bad, but taking advantage of a tragedy is not a good thing either. I really wish they would put this gun deal off for 6 months, let tempers cool, then talk about it. In the mean time, if you are pro gun, or anti gun, if you are doing extreme shit so people will pay attention to you, stop it! You look like a dumb-ass.

I know we have a lot of gun lovers on the board, and as someone who is a casual gun user (non owner) the one question I have for the gun guys/gals, is what do you think needs to be done, if anything? I hear a lot from people who oppose them and what they think, but as Noeland pointed out, there is a lot of mis-information. Ever since this debate started after Sandy Hook, I can't find anyone willing to give gun owners a voice on this question.

Joyce, I think you should post how you feel. Let it fly. Agree, disagree, lets all get pissed and talk it over. I don't think you owe an apology.

Even though I cussed at Mike, and he's probably going to cuss at me in reply, I welcome the discussion. I am pro gun. Not ashamed of it, as I said. I also understand the desire for gun laws and licensing in our modern society.

I try to have an open mind. I try to keep my head and not let emotion run things.

One of the things I respect about Tom is that even though he's a celebrity with plenty to lose, he's honest about his feelings. He's just not afraid to say "Hey, what's up with that shit over there?" whatever it may be.

Thanks Noeland.Okay I am going to say what I feel, and excuse the language. I am so sick and fucking tired of how they want to ban assault rifles not all murders where commited with them and I like how the president is all about banning them and then you see a photo of him skeet shooting and telling people he enjoys it now you tell me whats wrong with this picture. And I am so sick of fucking people bashing people with mental health issues not all people who are maniac depressives go out and kill people believe me I know my sister is a maniac depressive and she is not violent nor has she ever gone out and killed someone. There are other forms of mental health issues one is called bipolar now that is the one where people get violent if not treated. And to me if you are a parent and you know your child has mental problems and you do nothing about it you are as guilty as the child who pulled the trigger.

Jeez Mike, for a guy with such a jaded and angry exterior, you seem awfully dismissive of the conspiracy theories. I think it's curious how just about everyone can agree that our government is capable of incredibly heinous shit, but when you actually present some of those people with the possible heinous shit the government has done, or might be doing today, they balk at it like they are on fire.

Now, as some of you can probably tell by my forum name, I do in fact love guns. For my entire adult life I have been involved in the "gun community" and I have chosen a way of life that includes not only gun ownership, but accepting the responsibility that one day I may have to take another persons life in order to protect myself or my family, or my country. You make a very conscious decision that you may have to stand in front of a gun, with a gun, in defiance of whatever that other persons agenda may be. When I was a kid, taking an oath to defend the constitution at MEPS in Lansing, it never occurred to me that one day our own president would be accused of breaking his. Not ever. But here I am, reading facebook post after facebook post, watching videos and news reports about civil war, tyranny, and liberty.

The gun community has it's fair share of people who are ready for everything to hit the fan. They are busy right now, and they have spent a lot of money on it. Lots of talk about war, false flags, globalism, the amero, the north american union, FEMA camps, so on and so forth. It pisses people off. I can see why people are talking about it. For me, I have to tell you, I don't want Sandy Hook to have happened. I would prefer if it was not real, and no children were killed, and the government was preparing some tyrannical grab for ultimate power and marshall law leaving me to face off with a swat team coming to confiscate my firearms. I would rather die in that horrible way then to have a classroom die in the horrible way they are said to have at the hands of Lanza. I'm not kidding when I say that either. I'd give my life for those children in a fucking heartbeat.

So I hear the conspiracy, and I've watched about 20 videos on it now, and there is no question that the news coverage doesn't all match up. That some of the parents interviewed exhibited very odd behavior. That medical examiner with the white beard is obviously a little crazy. That the police just want us to shut up and fall in line. That yes, a strange lineup of about 25 people do seem to have been circling in and out of the school over and over again after the shootout. The 3 nuns pictured outside the school do in fact look like men.

And I love conspiracies. I really do. For me, they have always been history. Related to historical events. But now I find myself living through a conspiracy with direct impact on my way of life as a gun owner and gunsmith. Really, if it's true EVERYONE'S way of life. Is it true? Is Globalism the reason for all of these events? Will the dollar collapse this year? Will tomorrow's super bowl be the site of the next false flag event as some have predicted?

I don't know. Honestly, I don't really care. I can't do anything about that stuff. Real or false flag, I'm an onlooker in those events. So, I would like to turn my attention to the things going on that are very real.

The assault weapons ban. Here is Mike's opinion on the issue, which he is absolutely entitled to.

Have you actually read the proposed bill? I mean read it. It's posted on her website. It is a ban on handguns, shotguns, and rifles. They just tried to be sly about the wording so it's not obvious. But if you know your guns, and Senator Feinstein knows her guns, then you can see what she is trying to do. There is no real question about it.

People are not upset over the bill for nothing. People who don't even own guns are scared of this bill. This isn't a bunch of rednecks spitting skoal on the steps of the county building with "don't tread on me" flags tucked into the cracks of their asses. These are police, military, professors, and people just like you and me saying "Hey, what the FUCK are you trying to pull?"

In her own words, Feinstein would like nothing more than to have "Mr. and Mrs. America turn 'em all in!" She said that with a big smile on her face too. So yeah Mike, she (and others) is talking about taking away ALL the guns. She is an opportunist, and doesn't care one iota if you or I are actually safer. She doesn't care about Sandy Hook, or Aurora. She had the bill "ready to go" because she had the bill ready to go. She's been sitting on a draft of the bill since the other one expired.

And fuck you anyway with this "nobody needs" shit Mike. Nobody NEEDS a toaster. Nobody NEEDS a fucking microwave. Need does not play into it. As someone you probably hate put it "It's not the bill of needs". I can attach a grenade launcher to a Cadillac. Or a leaf blower. An AR-15 is no more or less deadly than the savage model 60 I have in my gun safe. It's no more or less deadly than the 22 rifle I have used to hunt rabbits. A gun is a gun. Don't let all the picatinny rails scare you.

And if you don't think a 22 is just as deadly as an AR-15, call The Mossad and ask them how they feel about the caliber.

There is no gun show loophole. It's a complete myth fabricated by the media and politicians. I have been to hundreds of gun shows in my life, in 5 different states. I have bought and sold guns at gun shows, and over the internet many times, and you MUST use an FFL transfer to do it, and an FBI background check is done. You can't purchase a gun over the internet without going down to your local gun shop, pulling an FFL and sending it to the sellers gun shop, and the two shops handle the transfer and it's all logged with the FBI. You can't go pick up that gun you bought online, or at a gun show, without an FBI background check being done. It takes about 10 minutes over the phone for the shop or FFL holder to call the FBI. They run an NCIC criminal records check before they say yes or no. This is done today with a few keystrokes. And I have been at a gun shop before when it came back no for other people. An older fellow in Georgia was waiting to buy a lever action rifle. It came back no. He left without a gun. THAT system works just fine.

At gun shows, the FFL holders are on site. The buyer and the seller are both present, so, it can all be done instantly and legally. But it still has to be done through the FBI. Anti-gun politicians don't want gun shows to exist. so they are more than happy to pass legislation that mucks up a system that already works.

I'm pretty sure the "loophole" the politicians are pissed about has to do with the buying and selling of antique arms. I think they have mistaken this for buying and selling of modern arms at gun shows. Cap and ball revolvers, muzzle loading rifles and shotguns, etc. can be purchased with no background check by anyone over 18. And they sell a ton of black powder guns at gun shows. Politicians who have no idea the difference between a muzzle loader and an AR-15 started thinking it was something it was not, and it has become a frenzy now.

Also, Mike, one other thing buddy.

I think it's been very clearly stated that the "It won't do anything" argument was all about people who already use guns illegally NOT people who legally own guns suddenly being made into criminals. Stricter laws on pedophiles who have already committed a crime is something else entirely.

Now, if you are a person who thinks all guns should be banned, and no citizen should be allowed to own them, then that's an argument. But if you believe that the new laws are designed to protect legal gun owners, you are simply wrong and misinformed.

Pedophiles are predators of children, by the way. Don't ever compare me to a pedophile. I'm a legal gun owner. I haven't done anything wrong and I have nothing to be ashamed of. Period . End of story.

One last conpsiracy thing that I found interesting.

I read just this morning about Chicago, and how some of the people on "false flag" watch are expecting the next false flag to be from Chicago, and to be a massive, mind blowing assault on the bill of rights. That it will be the impetus for marshall law in the entire country, and they cite a few reasons for this. That worries me for a few reasons.

1. I don't trust the government.

2. I don't trust the people spinning the conspiracy yarns.

Either of them could be looking to hurt me and mine.

The first time I ever saw Alex Jones was through his hidden camera footage of Bohemian Grove. Have you guys seen that shit? I was pretty floored by the kind of crazy plays they put on at Bohemian Grove. Full on satanic theater. My reaction was at once "Wow, these world leaders need some serious kink in the their drink." and also "Wow, they do a damn good job on that production." I didn't really see him again until this more recent stuff, and frankly I don't want him defending my right to own a firearm. I appreciate that he's working to expose stuff nobody else is trying to expose, but yeah, he's a real piece of work.

Well said,i was gonna touch on the m203 bit aswell but don't let the picatinny rails scare you is awesome..I have a .177 caliber pellet gun I could slap a m203 on..:)

Did'nt mean to come off like I'm bashing depression cause I'm not.I'm bashing big Pharm..

Well, you know I think I'm done at this forum for the time being. It has nothing to do with anyone's gun rights/beliefs or anything because I respect that, I honestly do. It's more that the people I've come to like and respect over the years are buying into this Kristallnacht-esque conspiracy bullshit, and it's frankly making me sick to my stomach.

So, in the words of the late, great Douglas Adams; so long, and thanks for all the fish.

This is why I did not want to say anything. Now Mike V. is going to leave the forum and it was because of what I said and I am sorry Thomas that you are going to lose one of your fans. I feel really terrible about this. :(

Did'nt mean to come off like I'm bashing depression cause I'm not.I'm bashing big Pharm..

Thats okay Adam you have every right to your opinion and I am not mad .

Mike left on his own Joyce,You did'nt do anything to cause that.It just happens sometimes..Doe's it suck?..Well yes I never like to see that I like topics that can be discussed and maybe even debated with passion it's healthy,it's human..Facts are and their outthere in spades for those who look something very wierd to say the least is going on something other than what this very Nation was founded on..We have to question those we put in power "They work for us" they are employed by us..And when it comes to our rights as Americans those are'nt up for discussion or even consideration thats what makes us Americans!..And to tell the truth I was never a conspiracy guy most of those conspiracy deals are half baked theories at best..But with Sandy Hook and the disgusting way that it has been "marketed" to the public by the media with the sole intent of pushing a political agenda it's right there in your face!..They've become so sure of themselves an the machine they've created that they don't even bother to put the work in anymore..Did Sandy Hook happen?..Yes I believe it did..Did it happen the way they said it happened?..thats were the problem lie's and thats were the "lies" begin..

http://www.youtube.c...8;v=9bCA3yqkMUI

you won't see that on MSM or CNN - that's a guarantee.

It doesn't really matter whether theirs a 'conspiracy' going on or not with all the gun violence - Sandy Hook just being the nastiest version of an old story so far. it's obvious to anyone who looks that the media is using the tragedy to forward an agenda. -"Never let a good crisis go to waste." - who said that?

how deep the deception goes, we are probably never going to know. it's a distraction. IT'S A DISTRACTION, MIKE.

designed to make you do exactly what you are doing - checking the fuck out.

you know when shit starts spinning to fast, you have to close your eyes? yeah.

children? "look at the poor kids who were killed, and don't you dare ask us any stupid questions" (like where's the video?) did kids really die? you bet your ass they did. we've got no problem killing kids to forward an agenda.

179 children were killed by US Drones in Pakistan last year. every drone strike was signed off on by the President himself.

"not guns, it's mental health!"

22 Vets commit suicide every day.

http://usnews.nbcnew...h-day-va-report

the Military is currently losing 1 serviceman per day to suicide.

http://usnews.nbcnew...gh-in-2012?lite

as far as "assault weapons ban" (wtf is an 'assault weapon' anyway?) - we already been there done that. it was only 1994.

lasted 10 years. did SHIT. that's why it wasn't voted back in.

but the Gov't know all this. they are def not going after just 'assault weapons' this time. THEY ARE GOING AFTER ANY SEMI AUTO WITH A GRIP.

According to the bill, any semiautomatic firearm that uses a magazine — handgun, rifle or shotgun — equipped with a “pistol grip,” would be banned. That sounds like a limitation, but it is not.

A pistol grip (on page 2) is defined (on page 13) as “a grip, a thumb-hole stock, or any other characteristic that can function as a grip.” In other words, the gun list does not matter. It is a smokescreen designed to distract people from the true meaning of the bill.

read more:

http://dailycaller.c.../#ixzz2JerwLJpd

anyone not questioning the real motives here, really should look at the other events that have been going down in the last months, and see if they don't all fit together in some way...

the Dept of Homeland Security has recently ordered 1.5 Billion round of ammunition. not regular old bullets either. they say it's for 'practice.' but the bullets are hollow points - person killers.

For perspective, 70 million rounds per year were used in the Iraq War. this isn't a joke, or a conspiracy theory. it's a well documented fact.

http://www.jimstonef...of-education/p1

another documented fact is that our Gov't has been building a hell of a lot of ...detainment centers? containment centers, camps, prisons - whatever you want to call them, we are building a lot of them - and recently. as to what they are for, we cannot say. but there's a lot of crazy fear surrounding the fact that they are there... and maybe that's all they are intended for. instilling fear.

instilling fear is what this is about. instilling fear and raising emotions and keeping the world spinning, spinning spinning so fast you have to close your eyes, while they quietly disarm yet another country, after Britain and Australia.

The Utah Sheriff's Association has written a direct letter to the President - here's the last paragraph:

" ... No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights—in particular Amendment II—has given them. We, like you, swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation. "

read the whole letter here. http://www.utahsheri...nt%20Letter.pdf

Strong stuff...Its all out there..

I first heard of Alex Jones back in 2009, when I entered a contest he hosted w/ Charlie Sheen. The man isn’t afraid to talk and question the unanswered questions.

I’m not a big fan of guns in real life, whether it’s a handgun, a shotgun, or an AR-15, because chances are they may end up in the wrong hands. Even sane people do crazy things. But people want to be able to defend themselves. They want to keep a handgun or shotgun nearby for protection against attackers. Understandable. Times are getting scarier, and the only way to handle most violent situations is with violence. I call it fighting fire with fire, but to ban all of these guns wouldn’t stop killings. Heck, even household goods are used to make weapons/bombs, so we wouldn’t completely be safe in a near gun-less society, either.

Why does our government want us to be defenseless?

& what happens if the Sandy Hook tragedy doesn’t lead to an end to owning such firearms in our country? Who else’s lives will be sacrificed for an agenda?

If you’re watching the Super Bowl game in Washington, D.C., don’t forget about gun control:

http://www.npr.org/b...-super-bowl-ads

Notice how the ad uses children to send an adult message. It’s unsettling.

they are def not going after just 'assault weapons' this time. THEY ARE GOING AFTER ANY SEMI AUTO WITH A GRIP.

According to the bill, any semiautomatic firearm that uses a magazine — handgun, rifle or shotgun — equipped with a “pistol grip,” would be banned. That sounds like a limitation, but it is not.

A pistol grip is defined as “a grip, a thumb-hole stock, or any other characteristic that can function as a grip.” In other words, the gun list does not matter

but..... I was raised to be a .45 girl, what do? Anything with a magazine?

In looking into this today, everything just got more confusing.

If you’re watching the Super Bowl game in Washington, D.C., don’t forget about gun control:

Aren't there already background checks done with purchace or is that just in the West?

Have gun shows been a loophole somewhere? If so, it's news because it seemed mandantory.

We know this isn't going to get solved here (or there), it's taking a predetermined course regardless (of whatever bickering goes on amongst us here). Everything has a glitch though and informing each-other is paramount. I'm learning more about this here. The thing about household goods was a subject that I started to go off on too, but then thought it was too much. It's true though, people will always find a way to do what they want somehow.

wow! i've read everything on this thread time and again since it started...didn't want to post anything though...it's amazing what one can see from the cheap seats...magnify what happened here...from the few to the tens, hundreds, thousands so on...muddied waters! am i being vague, or do you get my point?

wow! i've read everything on this thread time and again since it started...didn't want to post anything though...it's amazing what one can see from the cheap seats...magnify what happened here...from the few to the tens, hundreds, thousands so on...muddied waters! am i being vage, or do you get my point?

I do.

It's an issue easy to get passionately worked up about and difficult to climb down from.