"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed, from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Jefferson

"May you live in interesting Times." - Chinese Curse

I am not a political person.

but recently, it's been very hard to ignore the shameless acts of fear mongering and 'mind control' instituted by our own Gov't.

i've been figuring out the Facebook thing this year. For the first time, i've been goin on and trying to 'post' stuff that interested me. Along with the usual cats and dolphin crap, i decided to post some of the better editorials i've come across on Gun Control and the incredible amount of 'spin' that we've been subjected to in the wake of all the insane mass murders sweeping our Nation right now.

it's really, really weird -- and scary, folks.

SOMETHING IS AFOOT.

And a lot of people don't want you questioning the 'party line.'

I don't know much about Facebook, but i came across this article in Natural News:

http://www.naturalne...censorship.html

this cat posted a Gandhi quote that goes like this:

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving the whole nation of arms as the Blackest."

and he was promptly SUSPENDED from Facebook - for 'violating community guidelines.'

weird right?

Wellll, space cadets, if you think that's odd, then check this out:

http://www.naturalne...k_shooting.html

"According to reports, Facebook has begun suspending the accounts of users who throw into question the official narrative behind the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, after a warning by Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance that said posting "misinformation" on the site could be result in criminal prosecution.

In one instance of outright censorship,

an image that was posted in the shooting's aftermath

and which questioned whether Adam Lanza, "a clumsy 20-year-old autistic kid," could have possibly been responsible for killing 26 people, was deleted, with the user handed a warning."

It's a troubling article, to say the least.

and as for 'questioning the official narrative' - here's a little taste from Alex Jones:

https://www.youtube....wV1twLg&index=2

I don't know much about this Jones guy, except that a lot of people are divided about how they feel about him - but there's a lot of food for thought in that vid.

CNN doctoring videos as far back as the '90's, and yet we're all 'conspiracy theorists' for questioning the party line? my friends, if your not questioning the party line by now, then you have already drunk the Cool Aide.

that is some weird and wild shit! government, media...keep looking over your shoulder and sleep with one eye open!

I know I have read the stuff you have posted on facebook. And I have commented on it. But I have noticed to that some people did not like what you posted and they need to come back to reality and realize what is going on around them. And I have been careful about what I say don't want to get into trouble now.

That's all a bunch of bullshit, especially that Facebook picture.

And Alex Jones is a CUNT.

Facebook - They got you, huh? ;) I still haven’t joined; I don’t get the appeal.

Let’s face it. You can speak your mind, but you have to be careful how & where you do it. With social media, people have a place to post, tweet, blog just about anything they want to put out there. However, if someone "higher up" doesn’t approve of your opinions, they won’t let you make them, which is a scary feeling.

Who knew quoting Gandhi could get you into hot water? That may be taking the censorship a bit too far.

I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones, but there is a lot of shocking info in that video. Assuming, of course, that the clips of doctored footage weren’t doctored themselves.

How can we know what to believe when we don’t know whose info to trust? Who’s the puppet; who’s the puppet master?

Serious question - With eyes watching everywhere, can we get in trouble for talking about not being able to talk about things?

Facebook - They got you, huh? ;) I still haven’t joined; I don’t get the appeal.

Let’s face it. You can speak your mind, but you have to be careful how & where you do it. With social media, people have a place to post, tweet, blog just about anything they want to put out there. However, if someone "higher up" doesn’t approve of your opinions, they won’t let you make them, which is a scary feeling.

Who knew quoting Gandhi could get you into hot water? That may be taking the censorship a bit too far.

I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones, but there is a lot of shocking info in that video. Assuming, of course, that the clips of doctored footage weren’t doctored themselves.

How can we know what to believe when we don’t know whose info to trust? Who’s the puppet; who’s the puppet master?

Serious question - With eyes watching everywhere, can we get in trouble for talking about not being able to talk about things?

You are totally right you have to watch everything you say or post and it isn't just on facebook it is on everything. As my brother would say big brother is always watching.

Well lets see,Just look around listen too whats being said notice whats happening..people have cried out saying disarm us,censor us because our entertainment is to blame..The people have been manipulated by whom ever is pulling the strings,They've successfully managed to totally avoid the real issue mental illness and the question that addressing that will raise how do we treat the untreatable what are the side effects of some of these heavy mood enhancers prescribed to unstable people..It dosen't take a brilliant person to see whats going on but sheep have offered their freedoms and rights up for the taking..

me neither, really. there was talk not long ago about making facebook mandatory - did u read about that?

just a bit, huh? think i'm going to do a little experiment, and post that quote myself... see what happens.

it's been well recorded, but not well publicized, that CNN has doctored clips in the past, including but def not limited to the one Jones ref's in his vid. what's scary is how they are not afraid to do it today, even with all 'free internet' going on, and info readily available for whomever wants to dig for it. THAT IS SCARY! they have no fear of doctoring the footage of Anderson Cooper or whatever the fuck his name is, sitting on a sound stage and pretending he's in Sandy Hook. why? probably because 'THEY' (?) excorsize such control over the media that they know it won't show up in the NY TIMES or even the Huffington Post. it'll be found in the backwaters of YouTube and Conspiracy Sites. THAT IS FRIGHTENING! am i nuts to wonder at the BALLS of these guys?

the old adage remains: Follow the Money. who has the most to gain? remember the Patriot Act? passed when emotions were high after 9/11. History is full of False Flag events, starting in this country as far back as the Spanish American War - we falsly claimed that one of our ships was sunk to enter that war. Gulf Of Tonkin started a little war called Vietnam. it's been well established by now, if anyone cares to look, that we were well aware of the Attack on Pearl Harbor hours if not days before it happened. the list goes on. and on. problem is, these false flag events WORK, over and over, even though the truth (almost) always comes to light AFTER the event that the false flag was meant to trigger.

here's a little info from another article on Natural News re: Sandy Hook 'Coincidences':

It could also be a coincidence that no video footage has been released from Sandy Hook showing Adam Lanza carrying any rifle whatsoever.

It might also be a coincidence that Dianne Feinstein just happened to have her detailed gun confiscation bill ready to release immediately following the Sandy Hook shooting.

It might also be a total coincidence that according to Google.com, the United Way Sandy Hook donation support page was created on December 11, 2012 -- a full three days before the shooting took place.

It could also be a total coincidence that NBC News reported Adam Lanza's AR-15 rifle was left in his car and was never used in the shooting at all.

I suppose it could be a coincidence that Bank of America slammed home an economic embargo against an online gun parts retailer in the days following the Sandy Hook shooting.

And it could be coincidence that Facebook suspended or shut down the accounts of hundreds of prominent people who advocated the Second Amendment, including our account here at Natural News.

And finally, it could be a total coincidence that police radio recordings seem to indicate there were multiple shooters involved in Sandy Hook.

But what are the odds of ALL of these coincidences existing simultaneously? Those odds are virtually zero.

Learn more: http://www.naturalne...l#ixzz2JR7AGfXJ

i mean, that there question above is the kind of thing i would expect to come from someone living in Communist China. but i'm positive that you're not the only one wondering whether you'll get into 'trouble' for voicing an opinion. seriously? really? In America, 2013? what. the. fuck. WTF is happening to us?

That's all a bunch of bullshit, especially that Facebook picture.

And Alex Jones is a CUNT.

which Facebook pic are you talking about?

as i said i don't know anything about Alex Jones and his politics. i know a lot of people seem to hate the guy. i even heard that he was a 'Gov't shill'..! but he does come out and question the Staus Quo and the Party Line. what's crazy is that he's basically the only one out there with any reach, and my gut tells me that he's prob so far out there that he seemz nuts... which is just perfect, really.

ya know this crazy Florida Prof. who started the Conspircay Theorist Witch Hunt for saying that 'Sandy Hook Never Happened'?

i went on his website. he said Sandy Hook might not have happened the way the media is portraying it. boy did they jump down that guys throat. which makes me wonder, was the whole thing set up - to make people who question the official story seem "crazy?"

You know I used to be on facebook often (primarily for networking purposes in film), but it's just a crock to me now...it's been a crock for a long while, probably since the beginning.

Anyway Tom, I'm no political guy myself, but I do like to sniff out the bullshit every now and again and I'm big on conspiracies and things of that nature.

If you have a half hour to yourself, watch this fucking video if you haven't already. It's a bit more detailed than the video you posted, but its along the same lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d516tIViRLI&bpctr=1359573804

I also encourage other RAW members to watch this video, and open their eyes.

This govt is corrupt as fuck and even things like facebook can be a part of it... they'll do anything to keep you from having an open mind.

-Raf

me neither, really. there was talk not long ago about making facebook mandatory - did u read about that?

just a bit, huh? think i'm going to do a little experiment, and post that quote myself... see what happens.

it's been well recorded, but not well publicized, that CNN has doctored clips in the past, including but def not limited to the one Jones ref's in his vid. what's scary is how they are not afraid to do it today, even with all 'free internet' going on, and info readily available for whomever wants to dig for it. THAT IS SCARY! they have no fear of doctoring the footage of Anderson Cooper or whatever the fuck his name is, sitting on a sound stage and pretending he's in Sandy Hook. why? probably because 'THEY' (?) excorsize such control over the media that they know it won't show up in the NY TIMES or even the Huffington Post. it'll be found in the backwaters of YouTube and Conspiracy Sites. THAT IS FRIGHTENING! am i nuts to wonder at the BALLS of these guys?

the old adage remains: Follow the Money. who has the most to gain? remember the Patriot Act? passed when emotions were high after 9/11. History is full of False Flag events, starting in this country as far back as the Spanish American War - we falsly claimed that one of our ships was sunk to enter that war. Gulf Of Tonkin started a little war called Vietnam. it's been well established by now, if anyone cares to look, that we were well aware of the Attack on Pearl Harbor hours if not days before it happened. the list goes on. and on. problem is, these false flag events WORK, over and over, even though the truth (almost) always comes to light AFTER the event that the false flag was meant to trigger.

here's a little info from another article on Natural News re: Sandy Hook 'Coincidences':

It could also be a coincidence that no video footage has been released from Sandy Hook showing Adam Lanza carrying any rifle whatsoever.

It might also be a coincidence that Dianne Feinstein just happened to have her detailed gun confiscation bill ready to release immediately following the Sandy Hook shooting.

It might also be a total coincidence that according to Google.com, the United Way Sandy Hook donation support page was created on December 11, 2012 -- a full three days before the shooting took place.

It could also be a total coincidence that NBC News reported Adam Lanza's AR-15 rifle was left in his car and was never used in the shooting at all.

I suppose it could be a coincidence that Bank of America slammed home an economic embargo against an online gun parts retailer in the days following the Sandy Hook shooting.

And it could be coincidence that Facebook suspended or shut down the accounts of hundreds of prominent people who advocated the Second Amendment, including our account here at Natural News.

And finally, it could be a total coincidence that police radio recordings seem to indicate there were multiple shooters involved in Sandy Hook.

But what are the odds of ALL of these coincidences existing simultaneously? Those odds are virtually zero.

i mean, that there question above is the kind of thing i would expect to come from someone living in Communist China. but i'm positive that you're not the only one wondering whether you'll get into 'trouble' for voicing an opinion. seriously? really? In America, 2013? what. the. fuck. WTF is happening to us?

I understand what your saying,but people are so afraid of getting into trouble when they voice there opinion believe me I have gotten myself into trouble voicing my opinion on more then one occasion but the last time I looked this is america and I thought we had the right to are opinions well at least I thought we did anyways.

You are totally right you have to watch everything you say or post and it isn't just on facebook it is on everything. As my brother would say big brother is always watching.

You do have to be careful about what you say. You have to think before you speak. And more often than not, you’re expected to only think or say what they want to hear.

Mark Cuban got fined $50,000, because he spoke his mind on Twitter. http://sports.yahoo....19627--nba.html

I 'LIKE' that you're not addicted to Facebook (see what I did there?). ;) Mandatory - No. I didn't know about that. Are you kidding me? Geez, they just want another place to keep tabs on people. I love when people say everyone’s on FB…Umm…not me. But everyone is, right? I never got on the MySpace bandwagon, either. When it comes to posting, I pretty much just tweet & hang out in this forum. No Farmville or Words With Friends for me. :P

I saw that you posted that quote. Good for you, Tom! Let us know if your account gets suspended. I REtweeted your Facebook post on Twitter. I’ll let you know if I get into trouble.

I don’t watch CNN, so I couldn’t really give a complete analysis as to what’s been doctored vs. what hasn’t. I guess you're not a fan of Anderson Cooper? It’s a little weird that Anderson would not really be at Sandy Hook, & yet he travels all over the world & winds up in dangerous locations. Is that for show, too? Makes me wonder. Can’t really watch the News the same anymore, can we?

Then, when the footage gets leaked on the Internet by whomever wants it out, and people question its authenticity, they get to use the clever comeback, “You can’t believe everything you see or read on the Internet.” Which is true to some extent, & that’s what makes it a great advantage for them. We start questioning them; they make us question our judgment. & it just gets scarier & scarier by the second.

How high up does it go? To the President? Even higher? Yes, that is too TRUE about False Flag events. They keep getting used because they work. And when the real reasons behind them come to light, they already got what they wanted. How convenient. Does the government view us as fools because most of us fall for the set-ups?

Too many coincidences, indeed. I thought it was weird that no real footage had been shown. Why not release it? What are they still investigating?

Really? When I read that line about the United Way Sandy Hook donation support page, I got chills. Of course, Google also monitors people (Google Earth, anyone?).

Why did it take the Sandy Hook tragedy to ignite a gun control debate in our country? Why this shooting and not the one that happened in Aurora, Colorado?

John Noveske’s Car “Accident” -- Very sad. It’s not just guns that are used to kill people.

Now, the trouble I’m wondering about people possibly getting into isn’t necessarily the result of voicing the opinions themselves but rather having these types of serious discussions publicly.

Facebook suspending accounts for a Gandhi quote & a mysterious death due to posting observations/proof on Facebook -- That’s where we are in America today. Look around. It’s terrifying. Actions speak louder than words, but words have volumes of their own. We have to watch what we say, when we don’t know who’s listening. Our freedom of speech is being silenced one statement at a time. <_<

I don’t have a clue what’s happening to us anymore. I just don’t know. :unsure:

Has anyone seen the TV show Person of Interest? It’s about these two guys John Reese and Harold Finch (played by Jim Caviezel & Michael Emerson) who work together to prevent crimes from happening. After 9/11, Finch, a reclusive billionaire, built a computer system for the government; its purpose was to use surveillance to predict future terrorist attacks. It was also discovered that the machine predicts ordinary crimes, as well. Finch hires Reese to conduct surveillance & walk into these situations to save people and stop the crimes. The machine only provides a Social Security number of someone involved; the person is either the victim or the criminal. It’s a really fascinating show. But it scares me because of the amount of surveillance that’s used. Cameras and listening devices are EVERYWHERE. I know it’s just a TV show, but I can’t help but wonder if our government would go to (or has already gone to) such extensive lengths without our knowledge.

Thanks for the engaging conversation, Tom & other RAW members! I'm really enjoying it.

Well Thomas I see they haven't suspended your facebook account. I don't think they will. It took alot of balls to do that. But to me I like a person who is willing to stand up for what he believes in. I just wish more people could be like that.

You do have to be careful about what you say. You have to think before you speak. And more often than not, you’re expected to only think or say what they want to hear.

Mark Cuban got fined $50,000, because he spoke his mind on Twitter. http://sports.yahoo....19627--nba.html

I 'LIKE' that you're not addicted to Facebook (see what I did there?). ;) Mandatory - No. I didn't know about that. Are you kidding me? Geez, they just want another place to keep tabs on people. I love when people say everyone’s on FB…Umm…not me. But everyone is, right? I never got on the MySpace bandwagon, either. When it comes to posting, I pretty much just tweet & hang out in this forum. No Farmville or Words With Friends for me. :P

I saw that you posted that quote. Good for you, Tom! Let us know if your account gets suspended. I REtweeted your Facebook post on Twitter. I’ll let you know if I get into trouble.

I don’t watch CNN, so I couldn’t really give a complete analysis as to what’s been doctored vs. what hasn’t. I guess you're not a fan of Anderson Cooper? It’s a little weird that Anderson would not really be at Sandy Hook, & yet he travels all over the world & winds up in dangerous locations. Is that for show, too? Makes me wonder. Can’t really watch the News the same anymore, can we?

Then, when the footage gets leaked on the Internet by whomever wants it out, and people question its authenticity, they get to use the clever comeback, “You can’t believe everything you see or read on the Internet.” Which is true to some extent, & that’s what makes it a great advantage for them. We start questioning them; they make us question our judgment. & it just gets scarier & scarier by the second.

How high up does it go? To the President? Even higher? Yes, that is too TRUE about False Flag events. They keep getting used because they work. And when the real reasons behind them come to light, they already got what they wanted. How convenient. Does the government view us as fools because most of us fall for the set-ups?

Too many coincidences, indeed. I thought it was weird that no real footage had been shown. Why not release it? What are they still investigating?

Really? When I read that line about the United Way Sandy Hook donation support page, I got chills. Of course, Google also monitors people (Google Earth, anyone?).

Why did it take the Sandy Hook tragedy to ignite a gun control debate in our country? Why this shooting and not the one that happened in Aurora, Colorado?

John Noveske’s Car “Accident” -- Very sad. It’s not just guns that are used to kill people.

Now, the trouble I’m wondering about people possibly getting into isn’t necessarily the result of voicing the opinions themselves but rather having these types of serious discussions publicly.

Facebook suspending accounts for a Gandhi quote & a mysterious death due to posting observations/proof on Facebook -- That’s where we are in America today. Look around. It’s terrifying. Actions speak louder than words, but words have volumes of their own. We have to watch what we say, when we don’t know who’s listening. Our freedom of speech is being silenced one statement at a time. <_<

I don’t have a clue what’s happening to us anymore. I just don’t know. :unsure:

Has anyone seen the TV show Person of Interest? It’s about these two guys John Reese and Harold Finch (played by Jim Caviezel & Michael Emerson) who work together to prevent crimes from happening. After 9/11, Finch, a reclusive billionaire, built a computer system for the government; its purpose was to use surveillance to predict future terrorist attacks. It was also discovered that the machine predicts ordinary crimes, as well. Finch hires Reese to conduct surveillance & walk into these situations to save people and stop the crimes. The machine only provides a Social Security number of someone involved; the person is either the victim or the criminal. It’s a really fascinating show. But it scares me because of the amount of surveillance that’s used. Cameras and listening devices are EVERYWHERE. I know it’s just a TV show, but I can’t help but wonder if our government would go to (or has already gone to) such extensive lengths without our knowledge.

Thanks for the engaging conversation, Tom & other RAW members! I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah I have seen the show is kind of scarey to think about isn't. And with the government nothing would surprise me.

Again this conspiracy stuff is bullshit, it's not another fucking Kristallnacht. A kid with mental issues got a hold of a gun, and killed a bunch of kids, that's it.

Also, Obama was born in Hawaii and 9/11 was committed by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

Thomas what do you think about letting teachers and other personal carry guns into the school for protection. Here in Ohio there was a guy who is a teacher but he was in the military and he was carrying a side arm into his classroom and the school new about it but I guess some of the parents where having a fit. To me I would be for it just as long as they had the proper training. And having great nieces and nephews in elementary school and middle school at least you know they would be safe.

Again this conspiracy stuff is bullshit, it's not another fucking Kristallnacht. A kid with mental issues got a hold of a gun, and killed a bunch of kids, that's it.

Also, Obama was born in Hawaii and 9/11 was committed by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

Mike - just watch this video, and tell me what you think. you all should watch it. this dude makes some pretty keen observations..

YouTube has put an 'offensive' warning on it, so just maybe the guy is on to something.

he says it's not the Second Amendment they're going after... it's free speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgaBw9txktY&bpctr=1359696164

The world's a stage.

We (Americans) aren't as free as we're conditioned to believe we are.

The game is fixed before you even show up. So, enjoy the view... you're being taken for a ride.

The piece above is well spoken and touches on a gambit of issues that the excuses dance around. To some it could be perceived as talking in circles, but that'll happen either way. The key topic is empowerment and what can be directed. The global economy is being steered into a ditch (intentionally). It's important to rise above ignorance towards the panic and mayhem that will ensue as this shift clicks in to place for good. Martial-Law will be necessary as this happens. We all see this starting with recession desperation already.

There will be a international revaluation of global currencies and many countries will have their debts forgiven. (it is said that the Bible refers to this as 'the Jubilee'). It will be the end of the Federal Reserve and Treasury notes are to come. Most people don't realize that America does not own or even manage the Federal Reserve (It's the Rothschild dynasty predominantly).

After being told about this story, there was no feeling or reaction (except for maybe that I was made of icicles on the inside).

Revisiting the story here of all places, it's realized that there were no hysterical children in view, adults were crying, yet there were no tears and body language that betrayed the believability needed for such an event. Also, was there a just a good clean up job done before sending young children back into what would likely be the most traumatic scene of their lifetimes? One would think the place would have been demolished with a memorial, park or something out of respect for so many lives. I wouldn't send a little one back there, would you?

Thanks for putting this here.

It's important to look around... to see what is not shown.

You know I used to be on facebook often (primarily for networking purposes in film), but it's just a crock to me now...it's been a crock for a long while, probably since the beginning.

Anyway Tom, I'm no political guy myself, but I do like to sniff out the bullshit every now and again and I'm big on conspiracies and things of that nature.

If you have a half hour to yourself, watch this fucking video if you haven't already. It's a bit more detailed than the video you posted, but its along the same lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d516tIViRLI&bpctr=1359573804

I also encourage other RAW members to watch this video, and open their eyes.

This govt is corrupt as fuck and even things like facebook can be a part of it... they'll do anything to keep you from having an open mind.

-Raf

This is upsetting. It does make me sick to my stomach.

I don’t think any parent who loses a son or daughter so tragically would be able to form any words right after the terrible incident occurs, let alone speak at a press conference or do interviews. To see these parents smiling & laughing…No way would joy be in their lives at this time. No way.

How come no one involved seems to be able to get the events straight?

My eyes are open, and I don’t like what I see. :blink:

This is upsetting. It does make me sick to my stomach.

I don’t think any parent who loses a son or daughter so tragically would be able to form any words right after the terrible incident occurs, let alone speak at a press conference or do interviews. To see these parents smiling & laughing…No way would joy be in their lives at this time. No way.

How come no one involved seems to be able to get the events straight?

My eyes are open, and I don’t like what I see. :blink:

This totally makes me sick to my stomach how could any parent smile and act all happy after there child has been killed. This is totally wrong. :angry:

Thomas what do you think about letting teachers and other personal carry guns into the school for protection. Here in Ohio there was a guy who is a teacher but he was in the military and he was carrying a side arm into his classroom and the school new about it but I guess some of the parents where having a fit. To me I would be for it just as long as they had the proper training. And having great nieces and nephews in elementary school and middle school at least you know they would be safe.

Never mind about answering the question above.

Well, you know people deal with grief in different ways, when my grandfather died, I alternated between crying and laughing - one minute I was fine and the next I was bawling my eyes out. That the people in the video don't subscribe some perceived standard of how you are supposed to deal with loss is utter BULLSHIT.

It's gonna be interesting to see how this all ends up playing out,I'm really bothered by the medias slant on every aspect of this issue..To me its very obvious that they've become the tool of somebody or bodies that are promoteing an agenda to sway the public into disarming themselves.

They aren't talking about taking away anyone's handguns or rifles or shotguns, they are talking about AR-15s, a weapon you can attach a fucking grenade launcher to. Nobody needs a gun like that unless they plan on killing a shit load of people, so yeah bring back the assault weapons ban, close the gun show loop holes, let the ATF enforce fucking gun laws. Because this shit is getting ridiculous.