Sign in to follow this  
sinn

thomas jane on the walk of fame

to my understanding...takes names and money to get a star...well lets start here...who's with me?!!!

I'm into it !

I'm into it !

well, ain't we a pair?! it's a big job for two! however, big things have small beginings!

Would love it too but TJ likes to remain obscure and not mainstream... Is there loads of obscure actors on the walk of fame? I have no idea?

It would be fannnn -- tastic if he was honoured with one but I think they usually honour the mainstream.

Hey, you neva know... maybe once MDFASH is out.. it will be his time and finally just finally -- he will get his recognition he fully deserves!!!

It's just $30,000.00 to sponsor a Star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. Construction and location can run upwards of several million dollars (sans maintenance). Nominations are sent to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce at 7018 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028.

Official Hollywood Walk of Fame 323-469-8311

I can visualize Thomas smiling proudly over his freshly polished new Star and bare feet.

This gives me joy.

I know he'd love it.

It'd be a real hoot.

I'd love to see TJ get a star! Only $30,000? :P

For the man who has my undying support, a star would make a grand representation.

I think it would be great for a man who is an excellent actor and director and who does and supports alot of charities and who is a real go getter. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So we need a kickstarter compaign!