Rosella

Reach Me

Thomas Jane has been cast in Reach Me, along with many others including Tom Berenger, Kevin Connolly, Sylvester Stallone, Kyra Sedgwick, Kelsey Grammer, Nelly, Danny Aiello, Terry Crews, David O'Hara, Omari Hardwick, Lauren Cohan, Elizabeth Henstridge, Cary Elwes & Ryan Kwanten.

Reach Me is an uplifting ensemble comedy/drama about a dozen fractured characters whose lives intertwine and eventually collide as a result of a self-published motivational book and its anonymous author.”

http://www.comingsoo...ws.php?id=97110

Twitter is the place to get the news I guess. Saw this posted : Watched herzfeld and @thomasjane shoot an incredible action scene today. Fun and blood on the set with trejo and zito. #reachme.

Then, Tom posted this: http://instagram.com/p/Sy6Q4VpQLO/

I was looking over Herzfeld's filmography, and I can't say I've seen a lot of it, or have loved a lot of it, but I am a huge fan of 2 Days In The Valley. That had a great cast too.

Twitter is the place to get the news I guess. Saw this posted : Watched herzfeld and @thomasjane shoot an incredible action scene today. Fun and blood on the set with trejo and zito. #reachme.

Then, Tom posted this: http://instagram.com/p/Sy6Q4VpQLO/

I was looking over Herzfeld's filmography, and I can't say I've seen a lot of it, or have loved a lot of it, but I am a huge fan of 2 Days In The Valley. That had a great cast too.

I love that pic of Tom & Trejo! I don't think I've seen anything by Herzfeld, yet.

I saw 15 Minutes with DeNiro which was...er.........OK I guess.

to my understanding this film is scheduled for release on 15th Aug. Has anyone seen anything for this????

scratch that its been given a 10th April 2014 scheduled release. DAMN IMDB

Hey guys on TJ facebook fan page they have a kickstarter thing going for this movie. And they have John Herzfelds doing a interview plus a few other people. Really cool should check it out. :rolleyes:

Hey guys on TJ facebook fan page they have a kickstarter thing going for this movie. And they have John Herzfelds doing a interview plus a few other people. Really cool should check it out. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this, Joyce! I now know what next project to help back. :)

$60 gets you Tom on a shirt! Oh, and some other cool stuff.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reachme/reach-me-the-movie-kickstarter?ref=search

The shirt is pretty kick ass.

If you watch the video, you will see Tom. Also, is that the Metaba?

It's a cool shirt, but the description implies that it may not look exactly like that. I don't know if I can afford a $60 shirt...I may only be able to pledge for the DVD. :unsure:

Who would want a round of golf with Tom Sizemore? He's not the nicest person.

The intro of Tom in the video felt like it was made for Tom fans. It's awesome!

Thomas Jane @ThomasJane 2h

I'm on KTLA Mon morn around 9:25 to intro a couple REACH ME clips. Guess I better get some shut eye. #ReachMeMovie

Latest tweet from TJ

So far, Reach Me has raised $262, 275! Impressive.

10 days to go!

I'm usually not into guys sporting long hair, but......Wow! That is a great look for TJ (as if he couldn't pull off anything). B)

When the interview reached the part about "technical difficulties," my video started buffering.

I like how some people think Kickstarter works like Indiegogo.....two similar but different animals. I think that filmmakers like the idea of raising money for a project without giving up profits.....My favorite kind of rewards for Kickstarter/Indiegogo projects is the one that allows the backers/contributors to get their names in the credits, though. I don't need a t-shirt with a logo, but there's something about getting to see my name in the credits that attracts me to a project...Too bad so many offer such a reward at a high number; I think it deters some people from donating.

He looked really cool in the clip for the Reach Me kickstarter. It made me look forward to Magnificent Death....

$60 gets you Tom on a shirt! Oh, and some other cool stuff.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reachme/reach-me-the-movie-kickstarter?ref=search

The shirt is pretty kick ass.

If you watch the video, you will see Tom. Also, is that the Metaba?

The shirt would be cool. But what I would really like is him delivered to my door step in person. Okay I know I'm dreaming. ;)

He looked really cool in the clip for the Reach Me kickstarter. It made me look forward to Magnificent Death....

He did look cool, he can sure handle a gun can't he. I wonder if there filming magnificent death yet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

'Reach Me' is now at Indiegogo : REACH ME THE MOVIE AT INDIEGOGO | Indiegogo . ;)

It sure is! This will be the 2nd time that I backed a movie on Kickstarter that got moved to Indiegogo. I hope they make their money, again.

I made a video for the #SeeMeReachMeEndCredits request on Twitter. I only saw one tweet about it from @ReachMeMovie. I don't even know if this is still happening, considering that I haven't seen any other submissions using that hashtag. :blink: Oh, well.

Here's my video:

Enjoy! B)

I made a video for the #SeeMeReachMeEndCredits request on Twitter. I only saw one tweet about it from @ReachMeMovie. I don't even know if this is still happening, considering that I haven't seen any other submissions using that hashtag. :blink: Oh, well.

Here's my video:

Enjoy! B)

Really enjoyed the video. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here's my video:

---

Enjoy! B)

Nice work, Rosella!

- - -

And why was the Kickstarter cancelled when it looks like the $ goal was reached / surpassed?

I'm confused ... :blink:

Nice work, Rosella!

- - -

And why was the Kickstarter cancelled when it looks like the $ goal was reached / surpassed?

I'm confused ... :blink:

I to was confused about that.