Check out Tom's new rip-o-matic trailer for a badass concept he's been playing with for the last few years.

Tom's got this GREAT story all mapped out. I've been nuts about it since he first brought it up like 5 years ago.

Good stuff doesn't go away. After Magnificent Death, could this be our next film?

Here's what Tom says about the concept -

"The Six Million Dollar Man has always been my favorite 'super hero.' A little while ago I cooked up what I feel is the perfect story to bring the Bionic Man into the 21st Century... To bring life to the story, I combed through over 30 films, music videos and commercials to construct what is known in the biz as a "Rip-o-Matic." Special thanks to uber editors Byron Levy and Marc D'Mour! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together. Here she is, the SIX BILLION DOLLAR MAN"

See more info on the story concept at the link below -

Check out the vid on our Youtube Channel >

- TB

Check out Tom's new rip-o-matic trailer for a badass concept he's been playing with for the last few years.

Tom's got this GREAT story all mapped out. I've been nuts about it since he first brought it up like 5 years ago.

Good stuff doesn't go away. After Magnificent Death, could this be our next film?

Here's what Tom says about the concept -

"The Six Million Dollar Man has always been my favorite 'super hero.' A little while ago I cooked up what I feel is the perfect story to bring the Bionic Man into the 21st Century... To bring life to the story, I combed through over 30 films, music videos and commercials to construct what is known in the biz as a "Rip-o-Matic." Special thanks to uber editors Byron Levy and Marc D'Mour! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together. Here she is, the SIX BILLION DOLLAR MAN"

See more info on the story concept at the link below -

Check out the vid on our Youtube Channel >

- TB

Oooo I like. It would be cool for him to star in it and direct it to. But I guess that is a little much. ;)

Guest AdminGuyX

I liked it too. I was also a big fan of this show. I'd love to see it revived and done right.

Very well done

The Sasquatch ep was so cool when I was a kid. Saw it again last year and was thinking, yeah, somehow it didn't hold up so well ;)

That's 70's episodic TV for ya, heh.

But when I was 9 years old? Sheeeeit. Steve Austin was the fuckin' MAN.

Those friggin eyes creeped the shit out of me. First exposure to Andre the Giant.

Nice job, TJ. This is a film I not only want to be a part of, it's one I want to see, and see done right.

Not the hokey comedic angle I was hearing about a few years back. NOOOOOOOOO!

- TB

The Sasquatch ep was so cool when I was a kid. Saw it again last year and was thinking, yeah, somehow it didn't hold up so well ;)

That's 70's episodic TV for ya, heh.

But when I was 9 years old? Sheeeeit. Steve Austin was the fuckin' MAN.

Those friggin eyes creeped the shit out of me. First exposure to Andre the Giant.

Nice job, TJ. This is a film I not only want to be a part of, it's one I want to see, and see done right.

Not the hokey comedic angle I was hearing about a few years back. NOOOOOOOOO!

- TB

I remember my brother had a lunch box with steve austin on it. He watched it all the time. Hey any of you guys remember the Bionic Women.

I remember my brother had a lunch box with steve austin on it. He watched it all the time. Hey any of you guys remember the Bionic Women.

As a kid, I have to admit that I had both of these and played with them hard.

3023m02.jpg

Poor Lindsay Wagner's hair had no good days,

And my $6-man could not be rebuilt after sky jumping from a tree.

Most of him rests forever in a Tonka graveyard at the bottom of a cliff.

Continued carrying the rest of him around for quite some time 'cause looking through his eye was cool !

Just watched it... Great take on bringing it into the 21 century...

Nobody has touched on this... you're full of great ideas! I think it would definitely fly and you should star in it!

Can't see anyone else being Lee Majors but you... and pls incorporate bionic woman in there somehow...

Hmmm, who could play bionic woman?

Hope it will be a movie in the making. I would definitely see this.. I grew up on them!

LOVED this show as a kid. Would love to see Tom tear into this. I met Lee Majors a few years back in Boston. SUPER cool guy.

I told him this story: When I was a kid, 5 yrs old, I had real bad asthma and allergies and had to go for these shots, 9 in one arm, 11 in the other, every thursday.

I would be a f'n mess every Thursday after school, all the way to the hospital and then into the examination room.

One time the Doctor was late and I had started to calm down but when he did show up I started right back up, just bawling my eyes out, and my Mom told me "Hey, hey, calm down. You know the Six Million Dollar Man has to do this, and worse, all the time."

The Doctor jumped right in. "Oh yeah. He's got it much worse than you. He was just in here not too long ago."

Even as a five year old I was skeptical but it helped me get over the shots for a while.

He got a kick out of the story and asked how my Mom was and how I was doing with it now and was just really gracious and great to talk to.

Phenomenal rip-o-matic! Love the concept! :D Tom has certainly put a lot of thought & hard work into revitalizing The Six Million Dollar Man and making him The Six Billion Dollar Man (nifty). Plus, let's have a round of applause for Byron Levy and Marc D'Mour for their superb job of editing. *applauds*

I thoroughly enjoyed the video. So the game plan is to turn this idea into a movie and not a TV show, correct? Either way, I’d be excited to see it.

http://www.aceshowbi...w/00045375.html Whereas if this version gets made, I’ll cry. :unsure:

The ripo is great, but the script has to be super duper to succeed. Look at what happened to the reboot of "Total Recall," disappointing showing. On the other hand the "Dirty Trio" might just pull it off!

Well done. With all the comedic takes on old television shows, it would be nice to see something like this be taken to a serious, updated version. A cybernetic version of Jason Bourne. This could be the new action franchise ;)

3023m02.jpg

Continued carrying the rest of him around for quite some time 'cause looking through his eye was cool !

Okay I guess I wasn't the only one who had a lindsay wagner doll. :D

Oh my! I loved the original and I loved this "Rip" and I, too, still have my nearly mint Bionic Woman doll!

Tim mentioned a hokey comedic angle of 6mill was in the works previously - and that's how they screwed up the 21 Jump Street "re-make." The original wasn't old enough to be re-done campily and they could have made a fine, fine serious drama / action movie out of it - for shame. :( Yes, I liked the original 21 Jump Street and I admit it!

Well done. With all the comedic takes on old television shows, it would be nice to see something like this be taken to a serious, updated version. A cybernetic version of Jason Bourne. This could be the new action franchise ;)

Another great angle!..Dig it..

This is a film I not only want to be a part of, it's one I want to see, and see done right.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Make it happen guys. I wish I could be there to help!

3023m02.jpg

I not only had the Bionic Woman doll, but I had the Beauty Salon that turned into a laboratory. My brother had the Steve Austin doll and we played the heck out of those things. As for the video concept, very well done. Would love to see it redone by someone who appreciates and respects the material who would do it right.

No sasquatch. It'll never wrok.

Sasquatch would be great to reserve for the second sequel. That is where The Six Billion Dollar Man could really jump the shark.

Seriously though, with the

moving closer and closer with each passing year, the concept of a cyborg story becomes even more relevant and the #DirtyLaundry team would knock this one out of the park for sure.