Sign in to follow this  
Criminal Damage

Forum Graphics?

Ok, I'm still having issues trying to e-mail this directly, so I'm going to post up the stuff here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read Tom's topic about wanting a webmaster to spruce things up and thought I'd offer my help. I can't help with website creation, etc, but I've noticed this forum is an Invision board and I worked on something similar last year.

Basically... I helped out a website (running the same software) to make their site a bit more "sparkly" and I'm offering some of my graphical wares for this site. Invision has a number of addons and features that allow the things I'm about to show you.

Medals module:

medalsvj.jpg

Profile userbars (similar to the medals, but easier to achieve for the basic members):

userbars.jpg

All of this giving an end reult, which looks something like this:

(The below is just an example and isn't intended to be true and accurate)

membersw.jpg

Basically, the idea is to make things look a bit brighter, but also to make members feel as though they are appreciated. It also gives people incentive to stick with the forum and continue making contributions.

If you like it, let me know - if not, then fair enough ;)

Wow. That's nice stuff Bro.

I really like that to. I think that would be really cool.